The Midnight Release - All-Nighter Thread

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all the guys and girls still not updating, i love steam me, i buy game after game on it and sometimes, in fact several times this happens.

You can pre load games on steam and when they are due to be released steam downloads a few files for you to start playing, sometimes it can take a few hours for that to happen, this update is no different.

Hate to say it but patience is a virtue you need right now, urgghhh :D

Hmm weird that most of the guys download at a slow speed. I had a nice solid 6.9 mb/s the whole time >_< i feel bad for those with stone age speeds ugh. Anyway gonna see if the improvements that were promished are actually working :)

Digital. From Play-SC.com

Have you had the full code from them? Their website says this:

'Incl. pre-order code, which allows you to play beta till November 5th!

Code for main game will be delivered on November 5th! Pre-order code delivery is instant! '

Have you had the full code from them? Their website says this:

'Incl. pre-order code, which allows you to play beta till November 5th!

Code for main game will be delivered on November 5th! Pre-order code delivery is instant! '

S**t! I'm a tool. Should have read that before I pre-ordered.

Looks like I'm playing the BETA for a few more days.

For the few worrying about where you bought your copy.......stop, if steam let you download and play the Beta then the code was fine......its just taking its time to update the files.

Spot on. Too many people panicking.

The only problem is, some retailers havent emailed the 'full version' code out at midnight.

Id expect them to in the morning

I want to go toned, I really do, but I can't tear myself away from this.

I'm currently managing Rotherham. I left Tonsberg after nearly 2 seasons there and when I took them over in the middle of October, they were 19th and crap. Now we're 11th......and still a bit crap! Lol.

Really want to get into the playoff places before I hit the scratcher

First job of my Journeyman Career is at Stalybridge Celtic, in the Blue Square North. Fairly small squad with not really enough quality, but some very good younger players who have potential to play in league two. Want to try and bring in a few freebies.

basically this cheers SI
Thirded.

My update took literally 5 minutes and then bang, straight back into my save again.

Well played SI. The fact that they are on here providing support now too is superb.

Just thought I'd add my thanks to Si along with these guys... this latest release has knocked it out the park again and as usual on release night my eyes are burning but I can't stop playing.:D

What are you editing mate?

Just the usual stuff: I've added in the debug menu, and I've changed some of the read-only stuff to make it possible to edit a nation's continent and added in some extra code to make the editor show a nation's population. It's mainly just to make myself feel good because I don't intend to use any of these features and I still haven't figured out how to enable the advanced panels...

Another expat here in the east coast US. Was expecting to wait until midnight local time, so had not logged on. Just turned on Steam and 380mb download started. Game is running as version 13.1.

Damn work getting in the way tomorrow - to have those school or uni days back! Tomorrow would be very unproductive (from a non FM standpoint!).

Just the usual stuff: I've added in the debug menu, and I've changed some of the read-only stuff to make it possible to edit a nation's continent and added in some extra code to make the editor show a nation's population. It's mainly just to make myself feel good because I don't intend to use any of these features and I still haven't figured out how to enable the advanced panels...

Ah fair enough :)

About to play my first league game, loving this already and I've barely started! :D

Archived