35% off FM13 pre-order- extended offer :)

Ackter

Thanks for this. Just ordered it there for £19.50. Hopefully it'll be a straightforward download on the great day!

How does this work? Do GMG email you a key so you can download and unlock the game on Steam?

They send you a key on release day which you enter into Steam.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry if i'm missing something,

I bought the game with the voucher code (thanks Ackter).

I got a confirmation and activation mail,

it says that I should +add a game in steam and than paste the code below...

but I didn't get any code to paste to steam.

help?

Everyone here who pre-ordered with GMG will be eligible for the beta release of the game on the 19th Oct.

This is a 2 weeks early beta release, which is an early version of the full game.

There will also be a demo out at some point.

There will be no data editor with the beta release.

The beta will run out on Nov 5th, but all game saves will work with the full game, which will automatically update when the full game is released.

Some of you may consider this as a bonus, 2 weeks full playing time before the release. But just be aware you are contributing towards that first patch, or any changes to the final game, so make SI aware of any bugs or issues. Also be aware that there will be some bugs or issues and that if you want the best experience you can you may want to wait till the full release. That is what I will be doing.

GMG should email round a code to everyone they can then redeem with steam to download the beta on release.

Although a great price, must say I'm annoyed Greenman break the norm by charging for pre-orders so soon.

All companies that sell digital games immediately charge you for preorders. Steam, GamersGate, GreenManGaming, and-so-on.

Only physical preorders at Amazon and whatnot only charge you when they dispatch the goods.

Archived