35% off FM13 pre-order- extended offer :)

Ackter

Given it's wednesday, it's safe to close the laptop, do something else and wait until friday evening imo, many keys still are not sent, beta will not be released during midnight hours so i think friday evening. Just a speculation but in this case there is a lot of time also for keys to be sent.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GMG forum states, Keys sent out on release day with steam/origin games, Rare occassions when theres pre-download they send it out before.

So when SI say games released I'll check my email inbox and fingers crossed i'll have an email from GMG

Hardly applies to a Beta 2 weeks before the release , as they also stated on their forum.

I promised myself that this time when FM gets released, I would be patient and just let it happen. But once again I find myself frantically reloading my e-mail and my GMG-profile, and scanning this forum for clues as to whether anyone has gotten their keys yet. Every year!

Why on earth were people angry at GMG. No need for anger until the beta was out and keys were still not in hand. Given their presence on the list of approved retailers I never felt like that would happen.

I hope this doesn't have a lasting bad impact for GMG, seeing as all they have done is sell games, and then give out codes for those games before their release.

Doesn't seem too bad to me

Unlock code has arrived from GMG and I have activated on Steam,now just waiting for release. First time user of any distributor other than Steam and wasn't sure how it would all work out as far as release timing. Wasn't worried about getting the code just wasn't going to be surprised if it was either "last minute" or slightly behind those that purchased directly from Steam. Have been happy with the whole experience and saving $14 to boot, nice.

Thanks Akter for starting this thread and good gaming to everyone that will be employed as a Football Manager this weekend:)

I am right in thinking this is playable (with the beta code) from 12 midnight tomorrow or tonight? thanx in advance

We don't know. SI stated the beta will be out around two weeks from release which places its release at around midnight tonight - so we're only hoping that it's out tonight.

From the GMG mail.

Thank you for prepurchasing Football Manager 2013 from Green Man Gaming.

You are receiving this email because your game will be available for download on 02 Nov 2012 at 00:01 UTC.

They are guessing, and putting in a place holder date. To surmise myself, I would think the beta probably will be out tonight, but neither Sega nor SI have confirmed this. Indeed, the official pre-order page states "Pre-order Football Manager 2013 and receive early access to the beta version, which will be available around two weeks before the game's release."

(Found at http://www.footballmanager.com/preorder.php)

The latest post I've seen from an SI staff member on this issue confirms this point of view; when asked when the beta will be released, Neil Brock replied:

You think they'd let someone like me know something as important as that? :D

Clearly SI haven't yet confirmed when we can expect the beta.

Is that GMG code for the BETA as well as the Full game would you say?

As

You are receiving this email because your game will be available for download on 02 Nov 2012 at 00:01 UTC.

Would suggest that is the key for the full game

If you take the slightest bit of time to look further up the page you will find your answer!

Archived