35% off FM13 pre-order- extended offer :)

Ackter

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
People are forgetting that this isn't a full release, SI can release the BETA whenever they want and they will only know 1 hours beforehand when that will be.

Quite. With the amount of people stating confidently that the beta will be out tonight, I would say that quite a few people might be in for a rude shock. The forums could well become an unbearable tinderbox tonight.

Can see people going mad at midnight when its not released.

They've never gave a confirmed date of release for it, so theres no guarantee that it's out this Friday at any time... just "any time in the two weeks prior to launch".

Generally steam releases are based on timezone, so it should unlock 12am UK time

I've actually been able to download the game Thursday nights from Canada. Wherever you are in the world, it unlocks at midnight UK time, so some get it earlier, and some later I guess...

Still waiting for my email and code... :(

I've actually been able to download the game Thursday nights from Canada. Wherever you are in the world, it unlocks at midnight UK time, so some get it earlier, and some later I guess...

Still waiting for my email and code... :(

Not unless they time travel. :brock:

Nobody who matters has stated anything of the sort so get real please :)

I think you've completely misread my post - I was referring to people with misinformed confidence that it will be out tonight when I said "the amount of people", not declaring that there has been official confirmation that it will be. I was trying to point out that there were a lot of people getting their hopes falsely up on a date that they might not realise is only an estimated release date, and that if these people only find out the real situation tonight when the beta isn't released, the forums will descend into whiny madness.

In fairness, when read in the context of my other replies in the last part of this thread, I think that was fairly clear.

Although, I do hope that when I wake up tomorrow morning it'll be here. :cool:

I have a day off tomorrow, so I couldn't agree more!

I think you've completely misread my post - I was referring to people with misinformed confidence that it will be out tonight when I said "the amount of people", not declaring that there has been official confirmation that it will be. I was trying to point out that there were a lot of people getting their hopes falsely up on a date that they might know realise is only an estimated release date, and that if these people only find out the real situation tonight when the beta isn't released, the forums will descend into whiny madness.

In fairness, when read in the context of my other replies in the last part of this thread, I think that was fairly clear.

He was agreeing with you. :brock:

I heard a rumour that the guys at SI are ready to release it, but are watching the forums and putting it back 15 minutes every time someone makes a stupid comment or question about it coming out

Yeah thats bene posted already. Looks like they will never release it then. :lol:

Lets all chill and relax. Do star jumps if you bored.

Archived