35% off FM13 pre-order- extended offer :)

Ackter

About 60 people have replied in the thread, I would think most members who take advantage of the offer would have the decency to thank Ackter, so there's probably a few left.

You would think so but most people do not think like you or I.

I help out on another forum for this game and I would say around 70% of the time that I know my help has worked is when they do not post again on the forum,I check their profile and see they have been on-line and never posted again so it is a fair bet that they are of playing the game without so much as a thank you. :)

It could be also I guess that a lot of people pre-ordered as soon as the pre-order went live.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You would think so but most people do not think like you or I.

I help out on another forum for this game and I would say around 70% of the time that I know my help has worked is when they do not post again on the forum,I check their profile and see they have been on-line and never posted again so it is a fair bet that they are of playing the game without so much as a thank you. :)

It could be also I guess that a lot of people pre-ordered as soon as the pre-order went live.

I spent a lot of time on the Steam forum for the game, helping people with issues getting the game to run, and had the same experience as you, thanks for the help was rare. I do think this forum is more mature and friendly than most though, I noticed at least one person actually signed up to thank Ackter. Still, there probably are a few just took advantage of the deal and forgot all about it.

About 60 people have replied in the thread, I would think most members who take advantage of the offer would have the decency to thank Ackter, so there's probably a few left.

I took so long to reply as I saw it at work, where I'm not able to log in (but was able to take advantage). Didn't get the chance to pop on until I did, but for that deal a thank=you is the least that anyone can do :)

Thanks Ackter to be honest I wasn't sure I was even going to buy this years game after the problems I've had with the last 2 editions. At best was going to buy it in Feb when the last patch was released, with this offer only being a small amount more than it would be then it made sense just to get it now. Fingers crossed hopefully this version works as intended.

Thanks Ackter!

I last bought FM2010 and haven't played a great deal due to my lack of managerial skills but 2013 is shaping to be a good looking package and for $26 I couldn't pass that up (I wouldn't have paid $90 on Steam)

:thup:

Archived