Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

doesn't matter, Homesick players who have played there for many years is just rediculous, i had that same thing with Evra

It isn't ridiculous at all.

younger players may be excited by the challenge of being away from home, whereas when they get older, start having kids etc, they may want to go back to where they are from.

It isn't the same kind of homesickness as a young player who can't cope with the change, but it is homesickness nonetheless.

(As someone who has lived in 5 different countries in the last 5 years, I know how they feel)

A little context for this one- I play with fictional names on, so this wasn't so surprising:

nlaq0k.jpg

But, even within my game, I hadn't come across a Phil Reynolds- and you do start to recognise some of the bigger names in the gameworld, especially from a country like England. So, out of curiosity, I followed the link...

p0ikk.jpg

Wow. Uhm... yeah. Good luck with that bid. Clearly bringing out all the big guns for it.

A little context for this one- I play with fictional names on, so this wasn't so surprising:

nlaq0k.jpg

But, even within my game, I hadn't come across a Phil Reynolds- and you do start to recognise some of the bigger names in the gameworld, especially from a country like England. So, out of curiosity, I followed the link...

p0ikk.jpg

Wow. Uhm... yeah. Good luck with that bid. Clearly bringing out all the big guns for it.

this made me laugh a lot a true GREAT of the game haha!

really?

A355AA3B785518379D0CB0EA1DA05EEA972A6058

Liverpool fail to beat Port Vale TWICE (stoke beat them in the next round though)

Nothing unusual about it to be honest. It is Liverpool after all. Not a great team, but can manage to beat some great teams whilst losing to really poor teams. That's what Liverpool are about!

ok this is starting to annoy me now. It wont let me add pics to posts, I have tried uploading from my comp, and urls from photobucket and tiny pic. Little help guys?
I find the easiest is imgur. Upload a photo to imgur, and then once it is done it give you a 'forum code' which you just input as a post here, exactly as it is

Here's one I just found in game. His team lost but he couldn't give a......

YaVIAUW.jpg

And he's an old one I have had from FM10 or 11 I think. All you need to know, is my surname is Butterworth, and apparently I was interested in a young 19yo.....

xWq0sq3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
nice!

How'd you get the sky sports watermark, or did you photoshop that on after?

Its actually a skin - but I'd also like to know where it can be downloaded from :)

Maybe the skin you downloaded came with that added, but its a pack that exists seperate from a skin, and can be found on the first page of the skinning section of this forum

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/346956-DAZS8-TV-LOGOS-and-COMMENTATORS