The Official Football Manager 2010 DEMO FEEDBACK Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

URGENT!!...Just downloaded via steam with no probs then when i clikcked launch game a small bos popped up saying "cannot load graphics system" then WHOLE screen went blue with lots of messages saying "physical memory dump" and "windows must shut down" then my pc turned off!!!HELP!!!..

URGENT!!...Just downloaded via steam with no probs then when i clikcked launch game a small bos popped up saying "cannot load graphics system" then WHOLE screen went blue with lots of messages saying "physical memory dump" and "windows must shut down" then my pc turned off!!!HELP!!!..

sounds like you have an issue with your graphics card. Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date :)

Make sure your graphic card drivers are up to date.

I'm at work so I only had a chance to start and play 1 game with Tottenham. My first impression is that this game will be a classic. The 3D engine is better but the big thing to me is the presentation/interface, flow of the menus, and the fact they seem to have really work on the all of the annoying little things we know existed in previous versions. This will be a very very very good game!

Excellent work fellas, the work done 'polishing' the game was really worth it's weight in gold.

Just the little touches impress me, the fact you've put in an option so you don't have to confirm everytime you scout someone and you can ask your AM to set the opposition instructions

1000000 Thumbs up

Ok cheers Glenn, surely he would deserve a boost after hitting 50 in 2 seasons. 13 for finishing and 11 composure?

Really liking the UI, clean and simple although finding it tricky to navigate around at the moment, will get used to it though.

Very impressed so far, screenshots don't do the game justice.

The saved views for each table are independant at the moment.

Cheers Bardi.

While I'm busy making petty observations, my preference for the '<custom' option in the views menu would be to have it at the bottom rather than the top of the list, because I'm so used to automatically clicking at the top for 'general info' :)

Hey,

I have tried to install the demo via steam but nothing happens. I click on "Install Demo", i get a timer circle, and nothing happens at all!

Help! I REALLY WANT TO TRY THIS GAME OUT!! :D

shut down Steam then login again, then try the link.

First thoughts it looks good compared to 09 much slicker.

Just played my first game as Norwich, won 7-0 away to Berwick so hope SI haven't made this years version too easy, one thing I did like in the 3d graphics was whenever I scored, as the away team, only the little men in the away section jumped up and down, nice little touch.

Can't wait for the full game, as the one thing I am really looking forward to playing with is the new editor!

Seems brilliant so far. No visible shortcomings like last season's release.

However, the skin is hurting my eyes a bit, hopefully the darker one will be nicer to me.

I'm loving the tactics creator. I am yet to actually play a match, however

@ above: Yes.

Wow, a lot of players are well below what they should be, e.g. Arshavin and Vermaelen.

Anyway I've found a problem. At half time, I bring on Bendtner for Van Persie, and I want to change his role to Target Man. I select it from the drop down, then the description of the position below disapears and the drop downs grey out, meaning I can't change the selections. It's the same for all other players at half time too.

EDIT: But so far this game is looking very very nice.

how do i do that? running XP

Click Start.

Click Run

In the text box type 'dxdiag' and hit return.

Once the program has finished scanning the system click "Save all information" and save the file to somewhere you'll find it.

In the file it will have a line about "Driver Version Date" in the graphics card section, this will tell you when the drivers were last updated. You will then need to visit the manufacturer to find out if there are more recent drivers for your card.

Archived