The Official Football Manager 2010 DEMO FEEDBACK Thread

I can provide my first piece of feedback even though the demo has yet to finish downloading. I currently have the flu and the release of the demo has perked me up as much as any of the medicine has. So thank you SI. ;)

Blimey - not much cures the man flu!

Was there a witchdoctor as part of the team this year?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blimey - not much cures the man flu!

Was there a witchdoctor as part of the team this year?

It's possible they've inadvertently stumbled across the cure for man flu, too. Is there anything SI can't do?

Hurrah, demo's finished downloading.

Wow, its very smooth and slick.

Back room advice is interesting, playing as Man Utd Warren Joyce gave me all mine, with Mick Phealen as the second opinion but Phealen says he doesnt have the required knowledge to comment on anything. Made me laugh.

Playing the demo on my freshly reformatted windows 7 pc :thup:

Noticed that my graphics card was coming up as 2* with the microsoft drivers for it. So quickly downloaded the proper drivers. Now its 4* :thup:

I can't download via steam. When I click install it asks what application to open with, I click steam and nothing happens? Help appreciated.

I think you've got the same problem as a few other people. If you've downloaded from the Mirror website you need to add .exe to the filename and then just run the program, you don't need to use Steam for it.

• Administrators
Tottenham wrong kit colour

Please direct that to the Tottenham data topic in the 2010 Data Forums with further details on what is wrong please.

Unless you are referring to the titlebar colours on any human manager screen, in which case they are reversed.

Please direct that to the Tottenham data topic in the 2010 Data Forums with further details on what is wrong please.

Unless you are referring to the titlebar colours on any human manager screen, in which case they are reversed.

I'm guessing that if we find any data errors we submit it in the correct team thread?

Lol, 3 people saying yes at the same time... Anyway 1000 ups to SI for releasing the demo earlier than expected! I personally won't be playing it for a week at least as I am still saving up money to buy myself a new pc, but I'm really excited! :)

love it love it and loving it!!!

what can i say si i'm so impressed with the GUI, the quick accesss menus, the backroom advice, also i've just noticed the next oppenent comments on media :) , where i had a cheeky dig at farsley celtic before our annual local friendly :)

all this and i'm still waiting to play my very first match :)

good work guys

i'm on strawberry version btw

Think the new interface is brilliant so far, and I'm loving the Backroom advice. Not sure if this is the place to suggest this, but I've already found one area that could be improved.

My backroom assistants are offering me great advice about my penalty and corner takers, etc. Then I noticed that some disagreed with the advice of others. I found though that I could not sort the columns based on the type of advice (Corner taker suitability), nor was there another easy way to see at a glance what all the different conflicting advice was-- I had to go to each one individually. It would be great if there was a single summary page, or some such, for each of these items and the advice of each advisor where I could choose among the suggestions being offered. Hope that all makes sense.

Have to wait 'til I get off work for the demo :(

Quick question: I heard in the blogs that FM10 analyzes your computer specs and tells you the suggested amount of leagues/countries you can load.

Is this feature in the demo?

Thanks in advance...

Yep, there is a 5-star system on the game startup screen that adjusts when adding/removing leagues

First impressions are very good, the new skin and UI is very freindly and much better then 09, I like tactics creator but it will take some time to get used to.

I 100% agree it will take some time to get used to

Archived