Portugal V Iceland Group F - KO 20:00

Djstu23

ptlarge.gifarticle-2309416-194EE68B000005DC-621_468x310.jpg

Or...

islarge.gif

Venue: Stade Geoffroy-Guichard

Portugal forward Ricardo Quaresma is doubtful for Tuesday's game because of a minor muscle problem.

If the Portuguese are reluctant to risk Quaresma then Nani will support Cristiano Ronaldo up front.

Gylfi Sigurdsson, Aron Gunnarsson and Kolbeinn Sigthorsson were carrying injuries when named in Iceland's squad but have since proven their fitness.

Sigthorsson will be partnered by either Alfred Finnbogason or Jon Dadi Bodvarsson in attack.

Looking forward to Iceland, I think they will do well.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Portugal lose, no team in the world that has Pepe should be allowed to win, besides, the Icelanders are more likable all over and there is no better sight in the football world than to see Ronaldo cry. Karma for, well, everything.

I hope Portugal lose, no team in the world that has Pepe should be allowed to win, besides, the Icelanders are more likable all over and there is no better sight in the football world than to see Ronaldo cry. Karma for, well, everything.

I love Pepe, such a nasty git - just blatant with it, so you have to love him for it.

ffs I'm watching Iceland vs Portugal. I don't want to spend half-time focusing on England. It's 15 minutes including adverts ffs how hard is it to talk about the team's in the match.

be careful the rebel mc doesn't see this and start throwing childish insults at you

Archived