How will you play FM 2D or 3D????

How will you play FM 2009 2D or 3D???  

468 members have voted

1. 1. How will you play FM 2009 2D or 3D???

• None - Commentary Only
    • 2D
    • 3D

your not alone mate i really dislike 2d and play commentary only but saying that i will try 3d and if its good il use it in high speed

Glad to see I'm not alone :p At least 5 people have voted for it now, for a long time I was the only one who voted for commentary only :D

If my laptop can handle it or I buy a new one then I'll play some games in 3D, but 3D is a novelty and will soon lose its appeal so I'll then probably be back with 2D.

As for the whole Red cards issue, you always get a thing to click on to view the incident when you get the news message so you don't need to watch the match in 3d for that, just the incident.

Try 3D,if i like it(no effin doubt it will work,if FIFA and Spore can),i'll run it

If not 3D

I think it will and Im suprised so many used my Can you run Fifa and Spore advice.

I will use 3D aslong as it is smooth and the animations are ok, I don't expect magical graphics and all that crap and to be fair I don't want them but what I do want is a view that isn't ugly and plays realistically

Its gonna have to be 2D. My good old computer 4 1/2 years old isnt gonna handle the 3d. Am lacking on the graphics only have intell 82845g and its not gonna be able to kick it. Can't afford new computer so its 2d for me. Its not so bad cos its the new features i'm excited about the 3d would have just been frosting. An extra gig of ram is a lot cheaper than new computer

Archived