How will you play FM 2D or 3D????

How will you play FM 2009 2D or 3D???  

468 members have voted

1. 1. How will you play FM 2009 2D or 3D???

• None - Commentary Only
    • 2D
    • 3D

Even a poor 3D representation got to be better than dots in my opinion. Especially as the match engine is just the same so players will be in the same positions at the same point in time in 3D as they are in 2D etc. Looking at the screens they look very impressive anyway so 3D all the way for me.

Even a poor 3D representation got to be better than dots in my opinion. Especially as the match engine is just the same so players will be in the same positions at the same point in time in 3D as they are in 2D etc. Looking at the screens they look very impressive anyway so 3D all the way for me.

lets just wait and see!

• 2 weeks later...

3D. I consider it such a massive improvement that I've decided to forget about FM08 already. How could I ever look at those blobs? :D

I find myself managing friendly matches because it's so much fun to watch the game now, whereas I couldn't be arsed to do so in the past.

on my laptop i think it will be 2D, if i deciced to install it on there. It's quite old now and dosn't get out much. On my proper gaming computer I'm still not sure I like watching the games in 3D but i've had better luck spotting player errors in the 2D classic mode, nice view off the old picture so I'm leaning towards that with the animation errors and such.

I'll make a final decision on friday once i've installed and patched the game. If its imporved and no longer glitchy then I think I'll sway towards 3D again.

2d. I prefer it, Im use to it.

Getting rid of 2d in favour of 3d would be like getting rid of a nice, (if not brilliant), car you've had for a few years, infavour of a flashy new car that goes much faster - it would be great at first for a bit, but does it make that much of difference in the long run?

Answer, no. Watching the game in 2d or 3d has no difference on the result of the game. Why bother changing the look of something when it will still give you the same result?

3D works wonders for me.

I find it so much easier to understand what is wrong with my tactics when I can see the little men running around (or standing still). I don't know how I lived without it already!

i wish! SI put in the patch that WINGERS can cut inside with the forward runs like 08.

If my Geforce 6200 is good enough then 3D, if not i will be forced into 2D

I've just bought the nvidia geforce 6200 and the 3d graphics work well. It's a little bit choppy and lags a bit but i'm hoping that's because it's the demo.

I've just bought the nvidia geforce 6200 and the 3d graphics work well. It's a little bit choppy and lags a bit but i'm hoping that's because it's the demo.

if its lagging have you tried lowering the graphics quality in settings.

i think the bad quality people are experiencing with the 3D is mostly down to it actually being of a bad quality

-- not your graphics card. So it can be misleading making you think your graphics card is terrible when its actually the graphics of the

3D that arent too good

Archived