FM2012: Your last result thread

A new thread for you last results.

Mine was a 2-1 defeat at home that cost me my 100% home record against a team 3rd from bottom, i dominated the game and should have been 5 up after 28 mins, only to lose a goal and then a second after a defensive nightmare.

Worst of all i could have gone two points clear at the top of the table.

So what was your last result?

lost 2-3 at home to dag & red, who were 7 to 1 against :/

dropped us from second to third :/ 5w/1d/1l - probably about right for title contenders at this stage :/

they injured two defenders duing the match, one for five to six weeks, the other for 8 weeks to a month :/

which is typical of my Bristol Rovers Career so far - we've had six injuries of month-or-more duration in the two months that I've been manager, but only one week-or-less

Rangers 4 - 3 Celtic Scottish Cup Semi Final. I took the lead in 5 mins, extended it to 2-0 in 15 mins. Celtic pulled a goal back before half time, and equalised shortly after the restart. With 15 mins to go, I took the lead tomake it 3-2 with a penalty from a hand ball in the box. McFadden made it 4-2 and we were comfortable after that. But as with my Rangers team this season, slopping marking allowed Garry Hooper to go through one on one with Neil Alexander and slot the ball into the net with 3 mins to go. It was nervy, but we held out to make it into the final.

Rangers 4 - 3 Celtic Scottish Cup Semi Final. I took the lead in 5 mins, extended it to 2-0 in 15 mins. Celtic pulled a goal back before half time, and equalised shortly after the restart. With 15 mins to go, I took the lead tomake it 3-2 with a penalty from a hand ball in the box. McFadden made it 4-2 and we were comfortable after that. But as with my Rangers team this season, slopping marking allowed Garry Hooper to go through one on one with Neil Alexander and slot the ball into the net with 3 mins to go. It was nervy, but we held out to make it into the final.

Sounds an absolutely magic cup tie! All it's missing is a few red cards, maybe a post-match brawl ;)

My Welling side beat Dartford 2-0 to make it five wins in a row. Wasn't a great performance and I always seem to struggle against the Darts on FM. Made it 1-0 early on and then finished it off with the second in stoppage time.

FA Trophy 1st Round

Carlton vs Colwyn Bay

Things didn't start off well for my Colwyn Bay team as we went 1-0 down 9minutes into the game to the non-league team in this game which required some alteration to my team as we seemed to be being outplayed, decided best thing to do was overwhelm them and sent from control to attacking which paid off almost straight away as we ended the first half 5-1 up in front of the massive crowd of 44!!

Second half was much the same as the first so decided to rest some of my star players (Frank Sinclair and Omar Koroma) as I believed we were well in control of the game. Carlton rallied and pulled it back to 5-3 and had to make a change again to make my defence a bit more secure, both goals game down the right side of my defence (Frank being my star right back) changed it around again and the game ended 6-4... harder game then I believed it would be since my team is doing well in the BSN but the team rallied and made sure we saw out the game and avoided the banana skin

After trying out verios teams finally settled on managing Tottenham Hotspur

Last game: Spurs 4 - 0 Newcastle

Very happy with result as going into the game I was missing Modric, Lennon, Piennar, King, Dawson, Gallas, Sandro & Dos Santos.

Defoe was the thorn in the Newcastle side, finishing the game with a well taken hatrick which sent the Toon Army on a long journey back north. Scott Parker wrapped the game up from the spot, sending the keeper the wrong way. Next game - Chelsea!

2011-10-24_00001.jpg

Awful first half performance, with less than 30% possession and 35% passing accuracy (never had anything like that low at any level, don't remember my team being below 50% never mind that bad). My first time using the passionate tone, rather than my usual calm, saw a vastly improved second half performance and surprise victory.

Blue Square North

Colwyn Bay 6 vs 3 Nuneaton

Really need to find a keeper who can catch the ball! The one I have would struggle catching a cold.. good job my strikers know where the back of the net is!

That result moved me above Nuneaton to 4th in the BSN half way through the first season

Mine was a friendly against Leverkusen. I'm playing with Benfica. Lost the game away 5-0! :mad:

I'm using the same tactics i made for FM2011. Last year, with this tactics i dominate every game.

When i read threads saying that FM2012 it's easy... yeah right! :o

Blue Square North

Colwyn Bay 1 vs 1 Droylsden

That was the 5 game in 9 days for the lads, a very heavy Christmas period it seems in the BSN but managed to come away with a point and an overall good performance against a play off rival. Kept me above them and should be able to let my players relax a bit before the next game to recover!

PLayers were playing through there skin but did only manage one 1 in that Christmas period (posted above) 3 draws and 1 lost.. 6 points out of a possible 15

Serie A

2nd last game of the season away against Juventus. Had to win this in order to have a chance at winning the title as the last game of the season was against current first position holders.

2 minutes into the game went 1 goal down.

6 minutes in, scored a goal but was disallowed because of offside.

20 Minutes in, went 2 goals down.

40 Minutes in went 3 goals down.

Scored 1 in 47th minute to put the score at 3-1 to Juventus at half time.

Changed players around, switched formations and decided to go all out.

Scored 2 goals immediately after the break making it 3-3.

Nothing happened for the rest of the game when I was about give up all hope between the 90th minute and the 95th I scored 3 more goals ending the game 3-6 to me. I celebrated each goal like it was my first child being born.

Went into last game of season at home against Udinese. A win would give me the title. Drew 1-1 :(

Bolton 1-2 Man Utd

Took the lead after 2 mins, they equalized midway through the first half after De Gea dropped the ball in the box, Berbatov hit the post 10 mins later, 4 mins added on and in the 96th minute J.Evans taps it in from 2 yardss out for the winner.

Porstmouth 4 -1 Reading. Went 1 down early on when Jobi McAnuff pounced on a goalkeeping error to tap in from close range. Despite this, Portsmouth's ruthless attacking approach was too much for Reading to handle. Up to 4th in the Championship with 13 games played.

Farnborough 1 - 4 Basingstoke

Beat my rivals to maintain by unbeaten league record (I'm at the end of January), two goals each from Adam Nelson and centre-back/captain fantastic Ben Whelehan. Went down 1-0 within 7 minutes, two Nelson screamers and a classic Whelehan header from a corner put me 3-1 up at half time. Whelehan grabbed another header from a free kick after half-time to kill the match and send the fans home happy :)

Hasle-Loren 2 Skarp 3

I won a fantastic game that I simply had to win to stay in touch with the teams above me. I'm in the relegation zone and would have been firmnly in it if I'd lost. My players pulled out all the stops for this win.

Then as fate would dictate the game crashed after I'd continued from the game. I'm having to replay the match but I'm not accepting a loss since I won it first time round. But will the game simulate a win?

Archived