Sports Interactive Community
Krysler76

[FM20] Heffem Skin V2

20191219182654_1.thumb.jpg.231023d2c927d1113992556f71813dee.jpg

Hi, I really love your skin. It's my favorite skin ever and I really appreciate for your work.

I have a question about the panel. As you can see from the screenshot, I changed the font but when I process the game, the words in red circle is slightly cutted.

Can you tell me which panel do I have to look into please?

On 05/12/2019 at 21:25, Chas (Psyatika) said:

Hello,

I am enjoying the low res version of the skin on my laptop. However, in the Schedule screen, there is no button for U21s and U18s, and as a result, there is no way to arrange friendlies for these teams.

At the moment, the way i arrange friendlies, is to revert to the default FM skin, arrange my friendlies, and then switch back to your skin afterward.

Home screen, development centre, under 18s, fixtures, arrange friendly is on the bottom right 

On 19/12/2019 at 09:33, RamJ said:

20191219182654_1.thumb.jpg.231023d2c927d1113992556f71813dee.jpg

Hi, I really love your skin. It's my favorite skin ever and I really appreciate for your work.

I have a question about the panel. As you can see from the screenshot, I changed the font but when I process the game, the words in red circle is slightly cutted.

Can you tell me which panel do I have to look into please?

training schedule session calendar match widget

Love the skin, couple of issues though.

The transfer panel isn't working, for both the 'World' section and individual leagues.

1786949949_World_Transfers.thumb.png.ad9fe2d3e27638c13bb6b83055dcfc04.png

Also, not broken but would it be possible to add a players preferred foot to this panel here? It's a tad annoying to have to open the player's profile to see this information instead of just hovering over the 'i' button when you're determining individual opposition instructions.

1220574828_SheffWedvBurnley_Opposition.thumb.png.f3da3ca45ae4a87e41b7bd3edcfad9b4.png

23 hours ago, Loda said:

training schedule session calendar match widget

I kinda gave up but thanks to you could've fixed it.

Thanks a lot!

On 22/12/2019 at 13:37, Weezer said:

Also, not broken but would it be possible to add a players preferred foot to this panel here? It's a tad annoying to have to open the player's profile to see this information instead of just hovering over the 'i' button when you're determining individual opposition instructions.

1220574828_SheffWedvBurnley_Opposition.thumb.png.f3da3ca45ae4a87e41b7bd3edcfad9b4.png

I have managed to edit mine to something like this

599216f534161357a820d968c07865b2.png

On 26/12/2019 at 18:54, ElTugaDiablo said:

I have managed to edit mine to something like this

599216f534161357a820d968c07865b2.png

Link pleaseee

This is truly a fantastic skin.

Gives the game a fresh and complete new feeling, like it's a new game, but without being too much cluttered like I've seen in other skins.

This one and Material skin are by far my favorites.

16 hours ago, Krysler76 said:

HEY GUYS, THE V2 IS AVAILABLE
DOWNLOAD

Screenshots are available in the first post

No its not     503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

ok working now

Edited by prot651

I really like the new version.  I love the kit and competition logos that you added.  Very cool.  The change to the player page is also a lot more efficient.  Less clicking for me.  I miss being able to see the player numbers next to their face though.  I may have also liked the old graphic behind the cut-out face more as well.  New skin is a great improvement on what was already the best skin out there.  Thanks for sharing!

*edit to comment that the numbers came back somehow.  Maybe it's because I was in pre season.  Strange. 

Edited by Enos

Hi i know this questions are not welcome for most skinmakers, but does somebody know or have done it already how to include citypics in the club overview?

Because this skin is very tempting and fells well balanced between information and design, nothing overloaded or heavy.

But after years playing with Citypics i can´t play without unfortunately, it feels wrong when i try it.

Or if someone just could give me some links where i can figure it out to include them myself, would also be very kind and make me a happier FM Player.

Has anyone got any ideas why the 768p version doesnt work, the other two versions work perfectly but are to big for my laptops screen?

15 hours ago, Fletchdt said:

Has anyone got any ideas why the 768p version doesnt work, the other two versions work perfectly but are to big for my laptops screen?

Have you read this from first post? :thup: 

Supported resolutions
1920*1080 : "Heffem Skin V2" - 95% dezoom
1600*900 : "Heffem Skin V2 - 900p" - 95% dezoom
1366*768 : "Heffem Skin V2 - 768p" - 95% dezoom

5 minutes ago, john1 said:

Have you read this from first post? :thup: 

Yes i have, but im not sure what i should be reading or taking in?

The 1366*768 is the only one skin that doesnt load into the game, it just takes me back to the main screen where your manager is in the changing room, but all the menus have disappeared.

2 minutes ago, Fletchdt said:

Yes i have, but im not sure what i should be reading or taking in?

The 1366*768 is the only one skin that doesnt load into the game, it just takes me back to the main screen where your manager is in the changing room, but all the menus have disappeared.

Hmm, I would leave it as standard zoom on 1366*768 and see if that works?

5 minutes ago, john1 said:

Hmm, I would leave it as standard zoom on 1366*768 and see if that works?

No, that doesnt work either

8 minutes ago, Fletchdt said:

No, that doesnt work either

Try clearing skin cache via preferences.

Im just going to use the 900p one on 85% zoom out, its not to small and i can see most of what i need to see without scrolling.

15 minutes ago, john1 said:

Try clearing skin cache via preferences.

That worked, loads up all ok now. Thanks for your help

1 minute ago, Fletchdt said:

That worked, loads up all ok now. Thanks for your help

No problem! :thup: 

Not sure if anyone would be able to help me I use this skin on full version but would like to use it on fmtouch as well how could I do this 

1 hour ago, cjcowen18 said:

Not sure if anyone would be able to help me I use this skin on full version but would like to use it on fmtouch as well how could I do this 

ive ported parts of tcs to touch and decided it's not worth the work as it's a lot of it

Hi @Krysler76, very nice skin. I have one problem though, since V2 my fm crashes whenever I reload the skin. Anybody else has the same problem?

Great skin. I was wondering still, would something like this be possible to incorporate to the player profile?:

The kit graphic is from the Teal Twenty skin by @Wozzie  (apologies for the very crude image manipulation)

grealish.thumb.png.5f9ba64f73ecfe096dbd06eb9405fb55.png

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, laurentius82 said:

Great skin. I was wondering still, would something like this be possible to incorporate to the player profile?:

The kit graphic is from the Teal Twenty skin by @Wozzie  (apologies for the very crude image manipulation)

grealish.thumb.png.5f9ba64f73ecfe096dbd06eb9405fb55.png

Love the shirt look on that profile!

Edited by Enos

On 17/03/2020 at 00:53, yezzko said:

Hi @Krysler76, very nice skin. I have one problem though, since V2 my fm crashes whenever I reload the skin. Anybody else has the same problem?

I hear the WIN error sound when reloading the skin but still works. I guess it's from match title bar or the header file as I have copied them to my skin  to further edit etc.

I play on linux so no win error sound for me :), for me it crashes every single time I reload the skin. But ohterwise it works ok. Thank you @klaasjan for pointing me to the file names, I will try to change them.