[FM20] Heffem Skin V2

Krysler76

20191219182654_1.thumb.jpg.231023d2c927d1113992556f71813dee.jpg

Hi, I really love your skin. It's my favorite skin ever and I really appreciate for your work.

I have a question about the panel. As you can see from the screenshot, I changed the font but when I process the game, the words in red circle is slightly cutted.

Can you tell me which panel do I have to look into please?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 05/12/2019 at 21:25, Chas (Psyatika) said:

Hello,

I am enjoying the low res version of the skin on my laptop. However, in the Schedule screen, there is no button for U21s and U18s, and as a result, there is no way to arrange friendlies for these teams.

At the moment, the way i arrange friendlies, is to revert to the default FM skin, arrange my friendlies, and then switch back to your skin afterward.

Home screen, development centre, under 18s, fixtures, arrange friendly is on the bottom right 

On 19/12/2019 at 09:33, RamJ said:

20191219182654_1.thumb.jpg.231023d2c927d1113992556f71813dee.jpg

Hi, I really love your skin. It's my favorite skin ever and I really appreciate for your work.

I have a question about the panel. As you can see from the screenshot, I changed the font but when I process the game, the words in red circle is slightly cutted.

Can you tell me which panel do I have to look into please?

training schedule session calendar match widget

Love the skin, couple of issues though.

The transfer panel isn't working, for both the 'World' section and individual leagues.

1786949949_World_Transfers.thumb.png.ad9fe2d3e27638c13bb6b83055dcfc04.png

Also, not broken but would it be possible to add a players preferred foot to this panel here? It's a tad annoying to have to open the player's profile to see this information instead of just hovering over the 'i' button when you're determining individual opposition instructions.

1220574828_SheffWedvBurnley_Opposition.thumb.png.f3da3ca45ae4a87e41b7bd3edcfad9b4.png

On 22/12/2019 at 13:37, Weezer said:

Also, not broken but would it be possible to add a players preferred foot to this panel here? It's a tad annoying to have to open the player's profile to see this information instead of just hovering over the 'i' button when you're determining individual opposition instructions.

1220574828_SheffWedvBurnley_Opposition.thumb.png.f3da3ca45ae4a87e41b7bd3edcfad9b4.png

I have managed to edit mine to something like this

599216f534161357a820d968c07865b2.png

• 4 weeks later...

This is truly a fantastic skin.

Gives the game a fresh and complete new feeling, like it's a new game, but without being too much cluttered like I've seen in other skins.

This one and Material skin are by far my favorites.

I really like the new version.  I love the kit and competition logos that you added.  Very cool.  The change to the player page is also a lot more efficient.  Less clicking for me.  I miss being able to see the player numbers next to their face though.  I may have also liked the old graphic behind the cut-out face more as well.  New skin is a great improvement on what was already the best skin out there.  Thanks for sharing!

*edit to comment that the numbers came back somehow.  Maybe it's because I was in pre season.  Strange. 

Edited by Enos

Hi i know this questions are not welcome for most skinmakers, but does somebody know or have done it already how to include citypics in the club overview?

Because this skin is very tempting and fells well balanced between information and design, nothing overloaded or heavy.

But after years playing with Citypics i can´t play without unfortunately, it feels wrong when i try it.

Or if someone just could give me some links where i can figure it out to include them myself, would also be very kind and make me a happier FM Player.

15 hours ago, Fletchdt said:

Has anyone got any ideas why the 768p version doesnt work, the other two versions work perfectly but are to big for my laptops screen?

Have you read this from first post? :thup: 

Supported resolutions
1920*1080 : "Heffem Skin V2" - 95% dezoom
1600*900 : "Heffem Skin V2 - 900p" - 95% dezoom
1366*768 : "Heffem Skin V2 - 768p" - 95% dezoom

5 minutes ago, john1 said:

Have you read this from first post? :thup: 

Yes i have, but im not sure what i should be reading or taking in?

The 1366*768 is the only one skin that doesnt load into the game, it just takes me back to the main screen where your manager is in the changing room, but all the menus have disappeared.

2 minutes ago, Fletchdt said:

Yes i have, but im not sure what i should be reading or taking in?

The 1366*768 is the only one skin that doesnt load into the game, it just takes me back to the main screen where your manager is in the changing room, but all the menus have disappeared.

Hmm, I would leave it as standard zoom on 1366*768 and see if that works?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, cjcowen18 said:

Not sure if anyone would be able to help me I use this skin on full version but would like to use it on fmtouch as well how could I do this 

ive ported parts of tcs to touch and decided it's not worth the work as it's a lot of it

7 hours ago, laurentius82 said:

Great skin. I was wondering still, would something like this be possible to incorporate to the player profile?:

The kit graphic is from the Teal Twenty skin by @Wozzie  (apologies for the very crude image manipulation)

grealish.thumb.png.5f9ba64f73ecfe096dbd06eb9405fb55.png

Love the shirt look on that profile!

Edited by Enos

On 17/03/2020 at 00:53, yezzko said:

Hi @Krysler76, very nice skin. I have one problem though, since V2 my fm crashes whenever I reload the skin. Anybody else has the same problem?

I hear the WIN error sound when reloading the skin but still works. I guess it's from match title bar or the header file as I have copied them to my skin  to further edit etc.

• 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, tosh187 said:

hi, i have recently started using this skin but there are no kits anywhere in game, 2d or 3d. i see them in the preview pics, how can i add them in to game.

Go to a website like soritoutsi or FM Scout to download them.

Does anybody know if it is possible to make the trophy pics showing in the club overview in the honours section, i mean instead of the competition pics which are there now?

I started to win titles and i want to see my silverware! :cool::lol:

Would be nice if anyone could guide me in the right direction to change it

11 hours ago, Icetuga said:

Does anybody know if it is possible to make the trophy pics showing in the club overview in the honours section, i mean instead of the competition pics which are there now?

I started to win titles and i want to see my silverware! :cool::lol:

Would be nice if anyone could guide me in the right direction to change it

I looked for the folders that had the images, but could not find them.  There is a lot of stuff in there.  I wanted to do the same thing.

vor 10 Minuten schrieb Enos:

I looked for the folders that had the images, but could not find them.  There is a lot of stuff in there.  I wanted to do the same thing.

Yeah i did the same couldn´t find any pictures related to that, must be the coding where it uses pre existing pictures.

But i am not a skinner and my knowledge is very limited on that end. I feel that it should be something fairly easy to change for a skinner, thats why i asked but it seems we are out of luck. :(

• 4 weeks later...

Just a query over the 1920*1080  Heffem Skin V2 at 95% dezoom

There is an overlap in the two panels when viewed on Profile - Overview however this does not occur at 85% dezoom. I have tried with a fresh install and not sure what I'm doing wrong?JVJs9e.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, heffem is by far my fav skin.

I just have one issue and i hope someone could help me. 

I got this RED background in the tactic (when i'm going to make a substitution) BUT ONLY DURING THE MATCH, outside the match it's ok. Screenshot provided.1544803087_Annotazione2020-06-29173518.thumb.jpg.444adbe15977b5cc192804f4dc6ec0a5.jpg

Anyone having this issue? Anyone could tell me how to change that background? Thanks.

PS Running 3840*2160 175% zoom

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, fotisnafpliog7 said:

Hello can someone help me on how to change the resolution of heffem skin so that it fits on my Macbook 13inch with 1280*800 res ?

Try zoom out via preferences :thup:  But however it probably not suitable for your screen resolution.

Edited by john1

1 minute ago, john1 said:

Try zoom out via preferences :thup:  But however it probably not suitable for your screen resolution.

Naaahhhhh....my zoom options are 50 85 95 and 100 % and as a result the 50% makes the content very tiny so not be able to see ,

85 95 and 100 % cover tactics and inbox sectors to at least the half of the screen making unable to do anything.

Is there any option through the installation file of the skin to change the resolution ?

11 hours ago, fotisnafpliog7 said:

Naaahhhhh....my zoom options are 50 85 95 and 100 % and as a result the 50% makes the content very tiny so not be able to see ,

85 95 and 100 % cover tactics and inbox sectors to at least the half of the screen making unable to do anything.

Is there any option through the installation file of the skin to change the resolution ?

I wish SI provided a 75% zoom as that would be perfect for my 1366 x 768 resolution. There used to be a way to customise those zoom options back in the day but there was no joy with recent games..

Is there an 85? I thought it was 100,95 and 50. 85 would be pretty good too.

Hello all,

Hoping this is a quick fix. You will see in the screen when I drag a player on the tactics screen in match to a new position the green highlighted shirt that indicates where to drop the player is too big and is getting cut off. How might one make those small kits smaller so I dont see only half of every one? Please help! :)

1053760025_CUTOFFSHIRTS-POSITIONMOVE.thumb.png.6cf890e75474c3885c7c4521b8148c6a.png

• 1 month later...
On 26/07/2020 at 10:54, JR866Gunner said:

Hello all,

Hoping this is a quick fix. You will see in the screen when I drag a player on the tactics screen in match to a new position the green highlighted shirt that indicates where to drop the player is too big and is getting cut off. How might one make those small kits smaller so I dont see only half of every one? Please help! :)

1053760025_CUTOFFSHIRTS-POSITIONMOVE.thumb.png.6cf890e75474c3885c7c4521b8148c6a.png

Looking to revisit this as when playing yesterday it really started to affect the ability to put players in positions.. Is there something I can remove so it uses the default pitch or is there something I can tweak in the skin to stop it doing this please? 

I Must have spent a good 30 minutes or more trying various things and getting nowhere with the above, I have moved back to the default skin for now as it was proving tricky on both matchday and in the regular tactics screen to move players around.

Does the dev of this skin still visit these pages? I saw some posts previously but from  a little while back. If anyone can please shed some light it would make using this skin so much easier for me! :)

if you will remove the tactics screen related panels from the skin folder, you will have the tactics screen as in the default skin and the rest will remain.

EDIT: I just installed the V2 version for the 1920x1080 resolution and everything works without problem.

34 minutes ago, keysi said:

if you will remove the tactics screen related panels from the skin folder, you will have the tactics screen as in the default skin and the rest will remain.

EDIT: I just installed the V2 version for the 1920x1080 resolution and everything works without problem.

Thanks!

So if I keep the tactics folder but remove the text files within it should use defaults? I am happy to try that.

Sadly I am using 1366 x 768 on my laptop and this is the only item that is in any way "broken" or slightly dysfunctional for me lol Its been driving me crazy :)

Edited by JR866Gunner