FM19: Rate My Regen Thread

PequenoGenio

On 20/12/2018 at 05:56, robevz said:

best regens on my save right now,tried to vary the positions..threw my own players abakarov & angel  in because they are just crazy for 19 & 20

Untitled.jpg

Melegoni is a real player actually! Starts at Atalanta, who have a lot of good youngsters on this version. Good find though - hadn't seen him before now.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, b101 said:

Melegoni is a real player actually! Starts at Atalanta, who have a lot of good youngsters on this version. Good find though - hadn't seen him before now.

oh yes sorry about that your right...must have been a late night haha

On 29/12/2018 at 03:55, robevz said:

should be outstanding by the time hes 20

Hes scored 2 goals on his debut after 6 in 5 pre-season friendlies. I doubt he will stay with the club for long but I can hope. 

14 hours ago, ellzo said:

Hes scored 2 goals on his debut after 6 in 5 pre-season friendlies. I doubt he will stay with the club for long but I can hope. 

renew his contract straight away   5 years plus optional 3 =D

On 01/01/2019 at 12:31, yorkie87 said:

20190101121758_1.thumb.jpg.9d0f83c9eff0fbc69f138cfdd77fed43.jpg

Recommended by my scouts. Did not hesitate to sign him up. 

looks awesome,wouldnt worry about his height too much as he will prob get to 5 11 or 6ft but with jumping reach for a cb is a bit worrying

• 2 weeks later...

I am a little excited about these two I have signed for Arsenal. 

Just the £5.5m and joining me in a weeks time (January of Season 2):

20190209170927_1.thumb.jpg.5a8fef7ed08c816e5217e00c964f9529.jpg

But this lad...I have to wait 12 months to get him but look at those stats vice age! And his release fee was only £7.5m

20190208105225_1.thumb.jpg.241ff02fe6647ee99a6c246144d356d4.jpg

17 hours ago, robterrace said:

fm_TkqiyvqyvN.thumb.png.b515629a0fa927430ff60e8a6df742c9.png

Some of the attributes here are absolutely absurd! However he's a bit funny balanced being a winger/striker and his worst attributes are dribbling, first touch, decisions, technique and off the ball. Exciting mission to develop him as he could become the world's best, but he could also become a bit of a flop (he will always become a good player though, regardless).

42 minutes ago, Sysiphus said:

Some of the attributes here are absolutely absurd! However he's a bit funny balanced being a winger/striker and his worst attributes are dribbling, first touch, decisions, technique and off the ball. Exciting mission to develop him as he could become the world's best, but he could also become a bit of a flop (he will always become a good player though, regardless).

Hes the first legit wonderkid I've had through the intake on 19.

The problem I've got is my front 4 is Cutrone, Abouchabakar, Man and Marin.

14 minutes ago, robterrace said:

Hes the first legit wonderkid I've had through the intake on 19.

The problem I've got is my front 4 is Cutrone, Abouchabakar, Man and Marin.

That is quite the bunch ahead of him. But you being a Forest fan yourself, I think you have to prioritise one of your own!

5 minutes ago, Sysiphus said:

That is quite the bunch ahead of him. But you being a Forest fan yourself, I think you have to prioritise one of your own!

Indeed.

Thinking I may move Man on, play Marin out on the right, and Andrew on the left

• 4 weeks later...

1878268710_Screenshot2019-03-18at00_16_51.thumb.png.235c12e38df8bdd44f6af49b38c21ae7.png

This guy had made 45 appearances for Independiente del Valle and 35 for Brescia in Serie A when I picked him up for £1.5m. 18 months and 33 apps later I'm legitimately worried that his £76m release clause won't be value for money to us, he's that good already. Probably going to be Ecuador's most-capped and possibly greatest ever player.

Edited by zlatanera

I have three regens my current Hamburg that may be the three best I've ever had. Horvart is particularly amazing. I've been turning down bids of £150 million + from Barca for him. Him and Arp up front is a beautiful thing!

Hovart.PNG

Levy.PNG

Cantu.PNG

13 hours ago, zlatanera said:

@tom_b If I found a Levy or Cantú on my current save I'd be laughing, I actually think they're better. I keep finding out-and-out wingers who suck at either Crossing, Dribbling or OTB, and defenders that are on Cantú's level but lack aggression. 

My views are more than a little influenced by the fact that Levy cost £81 million and Cantu was £25.5 million. Horvat was only £5.5 million and I love a bargain :D

7 hours ago, tom_b said:

My views are more than a little influenced by the fact that Levy cost £81 million and Cantu was £25.5 million. Horvat was only £5.5 million and I love a bargain :D

Okay yeah that changes things a bit! I’m a bargain hunter in the transfer market too, it’s why I love that CB I posted about so much 

3 ore fa, JJSaxton ha scritto:

Mario-Hach.png

Had to pay him quite a hefty wage to keep him at the club. But hes class, well worth it.

Oh, my.... he look like the original Ronaldo was (the one that got fat), before his leg turned round the whole way

11 hours ago, Raymond85 said:

Oh, my.... he look like the original Ronaldo was (the one that got fat), before his leg turned round the whole way

:lol: Hes currently scored 17 in 19 appearances this year. Germany have some unreal regens in my save.

Here is a few more currently in my squad:

Damian-Blanco.png
Emre-Oksuz.png
Ivan-Arizabal.png
Ivan-Kerekov.png
Renzo-Barbaria.png
Thuso-Seroba.png
Vincent-Danieli.png

On 31/03/2019 at 21:08, RandomGuy. said:

Playing as Scotland. Gave this guy his first cap at 16, before he'd made a club appearance or won a move to Liverpool.

Hoping he continues to progress and becomes the star International striker I'm desperate for...

5ca119f6b3962_KevinMcNeil_OverviewProfile.thumb.png.3e5e978d6280ffc7f1618fcccaa847f5.thumb.png.f2b47ee4339416801f473a5e3931eb04.png

How are you getting on with Scotland? I've seen quite a few decent Scottish regens coming through on my save! Probably only seen 5 good English ones though and then trying to buy them is a nightmare.

On 31/03/2019 at 21:58, Roguienight said:

@JJSaxton I'm also in 2023 as Leeds! But you've some better regens than I do, the first one you posted is specially amazing! How are your results so far?

Doing really well and started winning things around a season or two ago. The board decided to extend the stadium and now the finances are looking a bit poor so thats my next task to sort those out.

Edited by JJSaxton
Update content

This game can be cruel and wonderful sometimes - I tend to get lots of fullbacks for some reason...

I always get good full backs - Jupp and Watts came through at League one level. Due to injuries, I had to play them way to early, and they gave me no reason to drop them

Maragh and fox came through at the same time.

Alonso £3.2 and Goncalo £6.25M had buyouts.

Lerza popped up searching for a new youth AMC - Just had to add his price in there

Melo came up looking for a young midfielder with high passing - Cost a Riduculous Bank Breaking 5.5K

Ford is my newest gem - Looks insane. It's pre-season post his intake

Alonso.JPG

Fox.JPG

Goncalo.JPG

Lerza.JPG

LerzaC.JPG

Maragh.JPG

Watts.JPG

Jupp.JPG

Ford.JPG

Melo.JPG

On 01/04/2019 at 18:04, JJSaxton said:

How are you getting on with Scotland? I've seen quite a few decent Scottish regens coming through on my save! Probably only seen 5 good English ones though and then trying to buy them is a nightmare.

Doing okay. Topped my Div 3 Nations League group with Albania and Israel, then finished 3rd in a Euro Qualifying group with Holland, Wales, Albania, Macedonia and Azerbaijan. 

Got another chance to qualify thanks to my Nations League performance, and beat Finland, then Albania (I'm so sick of them) to qualify.

Euro group was Wales (so sick of them), England and Austria. Lost 1-0 to Austria, 2-0 to England, and drew 0-0 with Wales. Obviously that knocked us out.

Nations League Div B group involving Sweden and Bosnia was won, and I finished tied for first in WC qualifying group. It had Poland, Greece, Estonia and Hungary in it. We qualified as one of the best second placed teams.

Nothing truly outstanding there, but it still means I'd be the best Scotland manager in over 20 years :lol:

Finding it really hard to find a decent goalkeeper, but theres regens starting to pop up who look very decent, and a few young Scots going about are starting to peak.

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, cruyff14 said:

This guy just popped up in my news feed after Ajax made a bid. Played for some lower league German team. Never seen a created player like it in all my years of playing the game

Lukas Kane.PNG

A CB is the last position those skills suit. 

2 hours ago, dothestrand said:

A CB is the last position those skills suit. 

I know terrible tackling skills. I've actually had to use the editor to dumb him down considerably as I can't have that in my game. Just a tad unrealistic a 26 year old never played a game in his life rocks up with skills to Messi to shame.

Not having it haha