Sports Interactive Community
claassen

[FM18] Leagues World pack by claassen (279 updates: Final pack)

Yo guys, maybe one of you can help me with the problem I face.

I downloaded the database and got in the folder 'editor data' and now I have putted al my fmf files in this one: C:\Users\Bryan\Downloads\Football.Manager.2018\editor data

When I want to start a new carreer, I select ' Football Manager Database', but i'm unable to select custom files and it says: no custom data files.

But I can add leagues so I'm able to see them when playing, but can't start with my favourite team from a lower division

Can anyone help me?

Put them in: C:\Users\Bryan\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\editor data

Edited by Scout21

On 27/09/2018 at 17:37, bryand04 said:

Yo guys, maybe one of you can help me with the problem I face.

I downloaded the database and got in the folder 'editor data' and now I have putted al my fmf files in this one: C:\Users\Bryan\Downloads\Football.Manager.2018\editor data

When I want to start a new carreer, I select ' Football Manager Database', but i'm unable to select custom files and it says: no custom data files.

But I can add leagues so I'm able to see them when playing, but can't start with my favourite team from a lower division

Can anyone help me?

Put the individual files you want to use directly into the editor data folder - don't put them into sub-files (Europe, Asia etc).

Edited by White Flag

@claassen Like always the best work. I know that you make only real and not friendly leagues and cups. Maybe in FM 2019 you also make another tournaments not 100% real but more playable. For example International Champions Cup (I made myself but I'm sure that you could make this better), Commonwealth of Independent States Cup for clubs (maybe clubs from Russia and Ukraine will be U-19 or U-21), Taca Iberica (winners of cups of Portugal and Spain), etc. or maybe only my idea Copa Vasco da Gama (winners of Portugal and Brazil leagues) or Kiwi Cup (winners of Australian and New Zealand leagues or maybe something similar for nations like South America Superclasico).

I'ts chance or I should make this myself?

I don't speak for Claassen but I think it is safe to say that if it is not a real competition then he won't include it.

Il y a 3 heures, claassen a dit :

Yes :D

For FM19, I saw that SIgames included the Concacaf Nations League and the OFC U19 Championship, so there will be at least 2 updates in less... but I will do certainly in more : Germany, Austria, Portugal and Slovakia.. :)

By cons, the African database is still so poor, they added only Libya for the competitions.. :(

It's getting better every year and FM19 updates will be even better than FM18 :D

Excellente nouvelle .

13 hours ago, claassen said:

I will do certainly in more : Germany, Austria, Portugal and Slovakia :)

By cons, the African database is still so poor, they added only Libya for the competitions.. :(

Slovak too, are you sure to do it?:(

Edited by Mardels

Is it possible to create this new U20 Elite League that replaced the old U20 Nations League.

Think it should have been in the fm2018, but not sure. Perhaps it pops up in fm19, but still is it a problem since U20 teams for European countries are not in the start of games ? Also it's a tournament covering a longer period fitted in at similar dates as the new Euro Nations League. 

The U20 Elite League is in FM19.