• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
Just now, sufcdan said:

anyone...

will cloud saves work even in the beta? ie if i save whilst playing at my house i can pick up that save elsewhere even though its still beta?

Yes, cloud saves will work. 

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, Kuldaniss said:

Is there still a way to pick a club after loading the game? I want to check some squads before choosing, I don't want to choose at startup

Yeah when selecting the team, in the top left select 'pick team later'. 

• Administrators
1 minute ago, janesy20 said:

Absolutely gutted I've pre-ordered from CDkeys and it doesn't include the beta. 2 weeks without playing what a joke :(

Easiest thing to do would be to cancel your order and get it somewhere else which does. 

1 minute ago, treble_yell_:-) said:

It does say on the page they don't offer the beta , has from day one

I didn't say it wasn't my fault. I just don't understand why some offer the beta and some don't. Seems daft. I received an email from Football Manager saying the beta had been released and didn't read the description just bought the game thought it was foolproof considering can pay with paypal....seems not.

The game is swallowing up all my ram (2015 mac). FM16 didn't. Other programs slow down and are less responsive, with 16 i could keep lots of programs open without anything slowing anything down. something i can tweak in the settings? 

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Rasch said:

The game is swallowing up all my ram (2015 mac). FM16 didn't. Other programs slow down and are less responsive, with 16 i could keep lots of programs open without anything slowing anything down. something i can tweak in the settings? 

You can try lowering the graphics settings via the preferences. 

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, montrosefc said:

Is SI planning to give us hard-working researchers access to the beta?

It's something the Research Team are working on, however they've yet to receive the codes in order to do this. So please be patient for the time-being. Thanks. 

Just now, Neil Brock said:

It's something the Research Team are working on, however they've yet to receive the codes in order to do this. So please be patient for the time-being. Thanks. 

OK thanks for letting me know ;)

First issue: I like the new Squad Depth screen with player depth for each position, but 433wide isn't in the formation list, and you can't drag players in the 433narrow to recreate the formation. And there's no "current formation" option even if 433wide has been created in the 'tactics' screen. The same issue seems to apply if you want an asymmetric formation - the 4141-asym formations are included, but you can't create, say, a 442 with a wide-mid player pushed up to the AM line.

Unless I'm missing something, this seems like a major oversight! 

OK - skip this. You can select your formation setup in the tactics screen. I was confused by the fact that a 433wide is listed as 451wide. Odd, but I'm glad the feature is there.

Edited by warlock
Updated

20 minutes ago, MartsMac1982 said:

For those who care, your graphics still work in FM17 as they did in FM16, you just have to enter the launch options in steam.

It doesn't create the folders to the new location regardless of the launch options for me. I still don't get why SI removed the option from within the game...