Football Manager 2017 Pre-Release Beta Feedback Thread

• Administrators

As with previous years, please keep all your feedback for the Football Manager 2017 Pre-Release Beta here.  As always all we ask if for everyone to keep their feedback constructive. Also if you come across any issues with the beta please take the time to raise them in our FM17 Pre-Release Beta Bugs Forum.

Some helpful links which may be of use:

How to Activate the FM17 Pre-Release Beta
FM17 Pre-Release Beta FAQ
FM17 Pre-Release Beta Announcement Thread

If you have any problems launching the game after install, please visit the technical section of our Football Manager 2017 FAQ

Please if you wish to discuss the Brexit feature, rather than here please discuss it in this thread - https://community.sigames.com/topic/381526-brexit-and-fm17/

Many thanks and we hope you enjoy. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Pompey1978 said:

God damnit will you all stop trying to download it at the same time? Mine was rattling along at a speed of knots, but has now slowed to a trickle.

aye, mine raced to 67% and has now slooooooooowed right down, and that is just FMT, as I thought it would be quicker.............

1 minute ago, Welshace said:

Perhaps reload skin , verify cache etc... odd one though..

Yeah, closed game via task manager, reloaded & it appeared.

EDIT

It came up as white bars which looked like something to type in so guessing something to do with the skin not quite loading right first time.

Edited by Cougar2010

1 minute ago, Cougar2010 said:

Yeah, closed game via task manager, reloaded & it appeared.

EDIT

It came up as white bars which looked like something to type in so guessing something to do with the skin not quite loading right first time.

:thup: Cool, glad it was a quick fix