FM15: Rate My Regen Thread

PequenoGenio

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where did you get the regen hair pack thing from Ty?

Where do you upload your pictures too?

Check the Skinning Forum, they are in there :thup:

Also, I use Gyazo. Google it, if you use FM in windowed mode... it is a god send.

So I was holidaying in France to get a team for the 'Big' Euro Challenge, but when I saw Bordeaux in trouble and finally relegated, I couldn't help but take them over. Troubled finances and my desire for a challenge meant I went for a you-never-win-anything-with-kids-save, which means player signings are forbidden, you have to rely on your own youth. Fortunately, there's something in the water in Bordeaux (or maybe they're raising their young 'uns on wine), because our first three youth intakes have been pretty amazing.

HciB5JX.jpg

Two stand out players. Abdullah Maral looks like the turkish-french answer to Michael Owen, just a pity that our tactics doesn't really allow for poachers.

FfgMVh9.jpg

Now here's the real gem, Mahamadi Fofana. Such a beast at the tender age of 15. World class potential according to our coaching staff. Injuries in our defence meant I had to throw him in at the deep end, but he's been so cool and collected in his defending. And yeah, he scored the goal that knocked Liverpool out of the Europa League as a bonus. Great hair, too.

i2bzuIr.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
I've had a quick look through this thread and couldn't see anyone else asking so apologies if this has been asked before....how do i take a screenshot and paste it onto this page to show some of the regens i've had in my game?

Alt + F9 to take a screenshot which saves to your docs then use a image hosting site(i use imgur) to copy and paste the url.

6y14ox.jpg

Signed for £12.5m from Sao Paolo in 18/19. 'Could be the next Dani Alves' after he joined and looks every inch like he will turn out to be just as good!

6efzwj.png

Signed for £900k in 17/18 season and has been on loan to various clubs and banged in the goals for them all. Now in the first team picture with me and looking like he might do the business for me as well.

sya7fm.png

Signed on a free transfer from Lyon also in 17/18 season. Really starting to develop this season and potential to be a world class right back according to my coaches but not first choice at the minute due to Cantra's form.

2nqh6d.png

Signed for £22.5m from Benfica. I was actually trying to sign an english goalkeeper who had just as much potential but Everton wouldn't budge from his £63m release clause so went for this guy instead. He's still an understudy to Lloris just now but will be looking to give him more games over the next few months.

2nj9iir.png

Signed for £12m from Genk and loaned out for the season. Will be retraining him to play centre half when he returns as i think he has great potential in there.

2uhpiew.png

Signed for £11m, again from Genk. Have high hopes for this guy when he comes back to the club. Had potential to be a world class midfielder according to my scouts before I signed him but now downgraded to star EPL player.

jt3wxz.png

Just waiting on confirmation of £4m signing of this lad, potential to be world class according to my scouts.

v4pf9c.png

Finally, one from the academy. Had potential to be a world class player when he was 16 but due to me not being able to give him game time with my star studded squad and poor loan choices by myself he's now rated as being a quality player in the future. Still unsure as what his best position would be, was thinking maybe winger with his pace, acceleration and dribbling?

As Arsenal on my FMC career save.

Dario Vanni, my £37m signing from AC Milan, now a few seasonsin and he is a goal machine. Just fired us to our 3rd Premiership title with him in the side.

Played: 174 Goals: 124, in all competitions.

Played: 125 Goals: 89 Assists: 49 PoM:17 AvR:7.48 in the league.

3 Prem Titles, 1 CL, 1 WCC, 1 CoC, 2 FA Cups, 1 FotY, 1 PPotY, 1 YPotY, 1 Euro Golden Boy, Best in Europe Runner up, Golden Ball Runner up (to OxladeChamberlain both times).

All thatin just over 4 seasons. We've only missed out on the league once, and that was by a point.

GfnMJ3L.jpg

T92GBEK.jpg

MWoZpDs.jpg

You might know this and i'm trying not to sound patronising, more of a 'if you didn't know this, then it's something good to know' sort of thing but rushing out is the frequency of times he rushes out, it's not how good he is at it. Either way your point stands that you want it to be higher. Rushing out 20 and decisions 20 would be a devastating combination I would of thought for a sweeper keeper. In fact just Manuel Neuer really.

• 2 weeks later...

http://i.imgur.com/DRQeRaa.png

DRQeRaa.png

Read his biography: An academy prospect. He should develop into a devastating Attacking Winger.

y5a1rQV.png

http://i.imgur.com/y5a1rQV.png

Turns out he is a Wonderkid. Already a STAR player according to the coaching staff.

o0DsFlV.png

World Class Player. Absolute BEAST.

http://i.imgur.com/1HC5pD8.png

bpgwl0c.png

1HC5pD8.png

Assists, Assists, Assists. Signed him for £2.1 Million.

moWR1pk.png

Archived