FM15: Rate My Regen Thread

PequenoGenio

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh i see. but also his bio says he been at the club since 2012 ... which seems a bit strange. not that it matters of course, just an observation

I have seen this on a few regens before on fm 14. It wierded me out as it meant he was ayat my club from when i started the game but only came through in the third season.

• 1 month later...

3827c047f2f119a36806db0ef4a0f03d.png

John Jones is a fantastic centre half, standing at 6'5" he is immense in the air, but he is slightly slow for my liking. Still, he's only 17, he can still develop. Surely will become one of my record appearance makers if he stays.

44530b3f95271452c2f55d9c5c88dad9.png

Nikolas Georgiou for having very ordinary stats scores lots of goals. I think just his pace and acceleration means he walks the Scottish leagues.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just snuck this wonderkid out the side door from Monaco to Ajax under the noses of Barca and Chelsea, Cost me £20m plus add ons but I've no doubt I will sell him on for £50m+ in the next few years

fvTmn2F.png[/img]

Possibilities are endless with this kid. Up his finishing and you could even make him a F9/Trequarista

Massimo%20Strambi_%20Overview%20Attributes-2_zps3h6pxcfk.png

And finally, out of Roma's own youth, Strambi. Still only 21, I'm hoping to improve him just a bit further. I'm considering retraining him to the striker position, as he would make a thrilling Trequartista or False Nine.

Love the look of this chap, forget F9 or Treq, with his height and physical power combined with his outrageous technical attributes, I'd say play him as a CF-A and let him make mincemeat of the Serie A.:applause:

That looks weird. 3-4 points in key attributes for his position in two months? And it happened without him playing first team football, only playing a cameo role in the u-side and "lacking match fitness"? Did you not edit his CA? I mean no offence, but I've not seen something like that before.

That looks weird. 3-4 points in key attributes for his position in two months? And it happened without him playing first team football, only playing a cameo role in the u-side and "lacking match fitness"? Did you not edit his CA? I mean no offence, but I've not seen something like that before.

No I didnt edit anything. I am training him in the u19's. Only tutored him a few times. I had this in my chelsea save also 2 times with gk's who where at the prime at 17.

No I didnt edit anything. I am training him in the u19's. Only tutored him a few times. I had this in my chelsea save also 2 times with gk's who where at the prime at 17.

Maybe a rare case of high ambition and/or professionalism or something then? Wouldn't mind if one of my Pavia youths got some of that medicine!

Have this C7 clone in line to spear my attack next season (out on loan to get proper playing time this season)

kc13lx.png

Along him this C7 clone (without the flair) and will play, couldn't get him to join this season as Sporting wanted him to play for them one more year

xqc26g.png

Both of them with plenty of unfulfilled potential

Already have Martial, Avdijij, Jovic and Welbeck as my first team strikers, but starting places will be given to the Portuguese kids next season

Welbeck will be sold, only just joined on a free in the summer on "low wages" (£48.5k) even though that he has put in 5 in 6 games so far, but will be 29 at that time and have no chance of being top 4 pick

Jovic and Avdijic will be back up unless an irresistible offer comes along - and guess that Martial even though being world class will be sold

• 1 month later...

ie4Hjb2.png?1

So ive just purchased this guy as my right wingback for the future. Crossing isnt a huge attribute for my wingbacks so can manage with that for now, however should I be concernced about his flair being a miserly 2??

Any help or advice on position would be awesome.

Cheers

Archived