Match 11 - Group F - Argentina v Eva Herzigova - 23:00 BST - Bosnia could get Messi

Rhino

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha, nice.

I expect a lot from Argentina to be honest. Also have the idea that this could become the WC of Lionel Messi, especially with the tournament being held in South America.

Rio de Janeiro has been 'invaded' by Argentinians, they have been all over the fan fest, so expect indeed a lot of support for Argentina tonight.

I always really look forward to watching Argentina, but this team...I don't know. The way this World Cup is going at the moment, you might not need an amazing defence to win, just one that is less poor than the team you're playing in the knockout rounds.

Yeah, that's what I heard. They were warning everyone who traveled from here to Brazil not to show off any expensive things.

The remind everyone why is Argentina going with 5 in defence. :D

[video=youtube;3CP8vI7xYA4]

Line-ups:

Romero; Zabaleta, Garay, Campagnaro, Fernández, Rojo; Maxi Rodríguez; Mascherano, Di María; Messi, Agüero

Begovic, Bicakcic, Spahic, Kolasinac, Besic, Pjanic, Misimovic, Dzeko, Mujdza, Lulic, Hajrovic

The hell formation is that for Argentina? Do they not have anyone better then Maxi Rodriguez?

Maxi it's one of the better players in the league and in the NT he has played very good. Highly rated.

Enzo it's probably the 21 or 22 player in the list. Gago has played very well for the NT but very bad for Boca in the last year, also he had a injury and only played 100 mins (the two friendlys) in the last 3 or 4 months.

Should be goals in this one 6-1 :D

6-1??

You can't be serious? :D

Bosnia may be relatively footballing minnows but they have some very good players, such as Dzeko and Pjanic.

I expect Argentina to win, something like 2-1/3-1.

EDIT: And check the post above also. :)

6-1??

You can't be serious? :D

Bosnia may be relatively footballing minnows but they have some very good players, such as Dzeko and Pjanic.

I expect Argentina to win, something like 2-1/3-1.

EDIT: And check the post above also. :)

Probably my last match till next weekend so hoping for a big one I think Messi will come good tonight,i think they'll win the cup :D

Probably my last match till next weekend so hoping for a big one I think Messi will come good tonight,i think they'll win the cup :D

There's only one country I don't want winning it and that's Argentina.

People seriously underrating Bosnia, this is not an easy game for Argentina.

Still, I sooooo hope Messi destroys them. It's been a while since he had one of those games (4-5 against Madrid?) so he's due one of those displays.

People seriously underrating Bosnia, this is not an easy game for Argentina.

Still, I sooooo hope Messi destroys them. It's been a while since he had one of those games (4-5 against Madrid?) so he's due one of those displays.

Of course you do.

gl Bosnia. I hope it's a good match.

Archived