Sports Interactive Community
The Rebel MC

Merry Xmas Steam Achievement

I couldn't do it in my current game, so I started a game with only that nation loaded, and used that nation's highest rated team (going by predicted league position), and did it successfully with my first attempt. I did have to go to them, but otherwise, not a problem.

Just to point out - to get steam achievements you have to be playing with steam online (not in offline mode) for those that have played the friendly and not got it.

Just won the premier league, tried to arrange friendly with santa claus fc, but they would not agree to one.

Did you arrange it at their ground? They won't travel to England.

Just won the premier league, tried to arrange friendly with santa claus fc, but they would not agree to one.

You can just start a new game. Go on tour to Finland and play a friendly with them.

What a waste of time really as most people will be well into their games and not bothered about a friendly agansit father christmas from finland,my thoughts anyway.

Maybe next year they'll make it an achievement that everyone can unlock without going through the hassle of setting up a new game...

What a waste of time really as most people will be well into their games and not bothered about a friendly agansit father christmas from finland,my thoughts anyway.
No reason to be bothered about the achievement really.

in 2011 it was to create a friendly on christmas day with a club that has a name christmas related. Think the club was related to Santa in name only. santa claus fc

Ok, I did it but the achievement didn't pop up...am I missing something?

Yeah - the fact that this thread is from last year.

PM for details on how to do it. It's really very easy!

I'm callig your bluff. PM sent quite some time ago. No reply yet you have posted since I sent the PM.

still nothing? don't keep it to yourselves guys :( i'm still in November on my save (2016 though)

Have you organised any friendlies for dec 25th ?

Have you organised any friendlies for dec 25th ?

no my save is on the Greek league and that was not possible for some reason. (I'm in February now :D )

Well it's not to organise and then play a friendly with Santa Claus FC at their homeground. Played as a brazilian club, earliest I could play it was December 26th. Doubt it would of made a difference if I played it on Dec 25th. I also doubt it anyone has unlocked it yet, also doubtfull there is even 1 to unlock. Been nothing on here nor on twitter bout it.

No such achievement exists. Miles or the football manager on twitter would of been tweeting clues, and they haven't. 2 people supposedly have done it and advised for us to pm then & they would tell us how it is done. No replies yet. They are clearly not telling the truth.