Merry Xmas Steam Achievement

Rebs

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If achievements held any weight I would give this more thought

This one might, as yet there are seven days of daily achievements still to be announced in the Steam winter sale contest (top prize - every game on Steam), perhaps this one might be one of them?

Still no possible explanation as to why nothing happened when I did it?

You sure your playing FM12 lol, have you checked you achievement list on Steam just incase you've missed the pop up. Oh and the Xmas achievement came down with an update because it was not there when the game came out. So have you updated.

You sure your playing FM12 lol, have you checked you achievement list on Steam just incase you've missed the pop up. Oh and the Xmas achievement came down with an update because it was not there when the game came out. So have you updated.

Think you might have the answer. I did the thing you need to do before the game updated. So I must have missed it. Tried it again after the update, though, and nothing happened.

I'm almost certain I didn't miss a pop-up, but I will check just in case.

I am definitely playing FM12. Give me some credit!

I haven't had any emails about this acheivment and am not really interested as i am way passed the time period in the game anyway. I am guessing though that its got something to do with manging a certain club in Finland over the christmas period.

Think you might have the answer. I did the thing you need to do before the game updated. So I must have missed it. Tried it again after the update, though, and nothing happened.

I'm almost certain I didn't miss a pop-up, but I will check just in case.

I am definitely playing FM12. Give me some credit!

My board said it was too far to travel so couldn't do it - added a new manager as Arsenal, arranged it and still nothing :(

I haven't had any emails about this acheivment and am not really interested as i am way passed the time period in the game anyway. I am guessing though that its got something to do with manging a certain club in Finland over the christmas period.

Its not time specific in game, you can complete it anytime in game just by the end of today real time

Close, but no cigar.

Started a new game, tried it again and still no achievement :(

Just so i am doing it right - do i just have to arrange an away friendly with FC Santa Claus?

If so, its not working for me

I don't think it matters whether it is home or away.

You have to have the friendly confirmed by FC Santa Claus.

Archived