Wishlist: What you would like to see in future versions of the game. All 'list' ideas in here.

reworked editor.

Simply - split databese of leagues/players/teams to seperate files for each country instead of all-in-one. because this make adding on new leagues(doesnt matter if 3rd or lower or completly new) realy painfull, especialy with modified database, or if you want add more leagues from more databases.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Wish:

My wish is to have an option in the start of the game that would make it impossible to repeat a game. In other words that when I lose a match I dont want to have the option of not saving and reloading and repeating the match.

I think this will **** of some people that is why it should be an option at the start of the game.

I am 22 years old but I started playing this game 7 years ago.

Thanks

a one year extention option when offering players contracts.

you hear about this all the time in the real football world and it is an option on other football manager sims

also regarding contracts, why cant you offer month to month rolling contacts anymore? this feature seemed to be removed after CM02/03 and is again something that happens regularly in football

Guest Pilgrim UK

I'd like to be able to set a filter for a players attributes so that I can use a drop down box so that I can only attributes above a certain level (say all attributes above 15 or something, as you can when using the player search tool). It would make it easier to see where a player's real strengths are. Alternatively have the ability to show a player's attributes ranked from highest to lowest.

For the long term playing it would be nice to pimp the history stats.

For example i want to see who make the most assists in my club for several years, not just year for year (regular it must be very easy to make this like the goals stats- league per year, overall per year, and overall in team), and u should including the highest scoring player from every year (assists+goals).

A manager icon who sits on the bench and reacts to different situations such as sending-offs and goals.

Also being able to pick your kick off takers and what happens, I have a QPR season ticket and our two midfielders usualy take the kick off now. You could choose your two players with best passing/dribbling and tell them to go on a run or to pass it back.

I just have a small suggestion.

It would be great if we could get some more info on the assistant report about the club. Now we get to know who the assman recommends as the best players. But it would be nice if thee also was some overview of the skills in that 11. For example physical strength, speed, technique in the three parts of the team (def, midfield, attack). Then it would be easier to design your tactics to fit the team, instead of trying to make the players fit the tactic.

There could be more info also of course, but that's a start.

I wouldn't mind the toss of a coin at the match day start, being able to choose to kick off and what end of the pitch to play towards. It probably wouldn't affect tactics too much, I'm thinking, but it would give a little extra realism to the new Match Day build-up in 08.

Also, how about the odd out-of-contract lower reputation player trying to get a trial at a lower-league club, it does happen. I don't know how that could be worked though, maybe a balance between club/player reputation?

I know that it doesnt happen in real life very often but I would like to see a feature where, depending on your success you or other managers are picked to manage a team in a special one off match ie. for charity, euro XI .v. world XI or a team of premiership players against a team of spanish players. would be fun

i think we managers should be able to know whats wrong with our players when they get minor injuries. like once rooney had a slight injury against arsenal on my game, wasn't sure if to withdraw him cause i had chelsea next. if i had known it was a wrist injury i would have left him on as the risk of losing him will be less.

Yes, this is very needed - seperate forum for ideas foe new versions of fm09 (and others).

And here comey my ideas - option to show how much money will be cost expanding/bulding new stadium and improving of training/youth facilities and youth academy (and possible new reguest to build YA) - and finaly cost/and request of improving stadium - undersoil heating/roof.

Originally posted by Ched:

Any chance of a new wishlist thread for FM09?

I seriously doubt anybody has the free time (including SI) to read through the first 32 pages before posting something?

What would be the difference in having a thread with 40 pages to read or 4 threads with 10 pages each?

Would it be possible in FM09 to (when you're choosing a team at the Create a Manager screen)

have a arrow pointing up (maybe green?) next to teams that were promoted the previous season and an arrow pointing down (maybe red?) next to teams that were relegated the previous season?

I like to go on holidays for a season and take over a new team and it would save me some time looking to see which teams went up or down icon_smile.gif

I would like to be able to send a scout to search for just youth players like we used to be able to 3 or 4 years ago

Search could depend on club rep - a team playing in the Blue Square leagues for example would only be able to scout a 50 mile radius from their town.

League 1 and 2 could search all England.

Championship sides scout UK and Ireland for youth and Premier sides could scout Europe and Scandinavia.

Top 4 sides would be able to scout worldwide.

These example are for English teams - obviously teams from other countries would have their own restrictions depending on reputation.

I think this would be a great addition

Originally posted by LutonNil:

I would like to be able to send a scout to search for just youth players like we used to be able to 3 or 4 years ago

Search could depend on club rep - a team playing in the Blue Square leagues for example would only be able to scout a 50 mile radius from their town.

League 1 and 2 could search all England.

Championship sides scout UK and Ireland for youth and Premier sides could scout Europe and Scandinavia.

Top 4 sides would be able to scout worldwide.

These example are for English teams - obviously teams from other countries would have their own restrictions depending on reputation.

I think this would be a great addition

It is already in the game..me as I am in a 2nd division danish team I can only make research in denmark.

Create your own team.. eg. FC United started off nowhere and they're trying to work there way up as high as possible. Also somehow be able to say what you think at half time/full time instead of the same team talk over and over again.

Easier ways to interact with your players.

I also noticed that my scout advises me to get a certain player to tutor another player but when I go to do it,there's always a different player there d he wouldn't like to be tutored by them.

A couple of things I can think of to improve:

- Ability to request expansion of scouting network - if you're a lower league club, with a bit of money, but are limited to scouting your region, if you could request to be able to scout a different region as well. You would also be able to issue ultimatums over this as well

- Expansion of the confidence section, to include how the board feels about you as a manager - e.g. 'The board is disappointed with the playing style used by the team at the moment', or 'The board is pleased that you rejected the manager offer from X', or other general statements. I would also like to see a part about how the fans feel about player departures, along the lines of 'Spokesperson feels that the sale of X was a good piece of business', or 'Spokesperson thinks that Y had great potential and should not have been allowed to leave'.

Don't know if it's been mentioned before,but here goes. If attendances start dwindling,ask the fans for more commitment,or question if they really want a successful team then they're going to have to show more support. Or offer congratulations to winning team managers,or deride your rivals in relegation etc.

Not sure if this has been mentioned - just dont have time to read all the posts for this topic and didn't see it in my search - but would like more options for the team talks...like being able to throw the water cooler at a player, encouraging by yelling and punching locker, good job - but then it was expected, etc. Just overall more choices for it.

Would like to have a team report overview screen that summarizes the coaches reports. Along these lines would also be able to get a report from the AssMan as to which players he feels would benefit from tutoring.

More detailed control of the training, such as aspects within the overall categories to adjust the training on. Also - the ability to set a player to train to learn to play a particular way - such as running into channels, etc.

Off the field incidents.

I know agents have been brought up and I agree they should play a bigger role.

The ability to request weekly reports from different coaches based on what they have seen during the training they are in charge of.

More ability to call team meetings or the ability to direct what the team should work on for the next game.

In game pep-talks or instruction for subs.

Request advice from the asst. man. in-game.

I know I have thought of more, but right now can not remember them...

when you get a job offer and delay it till the end of the season it should be delayed according to when your league finishes for example i was real madrid and top of the table and had a couple of games till i won the league but i had delayed a job offer from liverpool. when the english season was over i was moved over as liverpool manager and didnt get to win the league with real madrid.

secondly i play alot of my games in the spanish league and want to see some presidential elections, with the different candidates promising to apoint person X as manager(could be human or AI) and signing X, Y, Z players etc

Originally posted by rush78:

I would like to see more african leagues in the game. You have stong domestic leagues out there like Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt & Nigeria.

I dont think it is fair that you only have 1 playable league from such a big continent like africa.

I agree. Would like to see the above leagues, plus playable Cameroon, Saudi Arabian, New Zealand and Honduran leagues. Would also be all for implementing the lower US & Canadian leagues. I know they have no promotion to the MLS, but they could be implemented seperately somehow, surely?

And... any news on the licence situation for Japan?

I wish that SI could in some way acknowledge which players are happy at their clubs and loyal, every time I start a game with United loads of teams bid for Vidic and Evra and they become unhappy and want to leave.

In reality those 2 players would not want to leave United for anyone and would not become unsettled, sorry if this has been talked about elsewhere already.

My suggestion is for something quite minor, but which would save time for those of us who are picky with the game. In the game setup page, it would be good to have a function that allowed you to select all countries in the "add players from..." drop-down menu. There is a function that lets you de-select all of the countries, so surely one that selects them all would be possible?

Another for SI's review (hopefully they do read these...have seen a lot of posts asking if anyone from SI is reading them, but haven't seen any replies as to whether they do or not...) - Make the money you make as a manager mean something. Currently, who cares how much they offer you? You are never able to use that money anyway. Why not something where you get to save money after a certain amount (that could change based on your preferences maybe?) has been taken out of your monthly salary? Then you could build up a balance and use it on things like investments, coaching clinics to increase your ratings or your coaches ratings, gifts to increase standing with players, or build up enough of a balance to try and get a group together and buy a team and then manage the team from the board room side?

Originally posted by jeryount38:

Another for SI's review (hopefully they do read these...have seen a lot of posts asking if anyone from SI is reading them, but haven't seen any replies as to whether they do or not...) - Make the money you make as a manager mean something. Currently, who cares how much they offer you? You are never able to use that money anyway. Why not something where you get to save money after a certain amount (that could change based on your preferences maybe?) has been taken out of your monthly salary? Then you could build up a balance and use it on things like investments, coaching clinics to increase your ratings or your coaches ratings, gifts to increase standing with players, or build up enough of a balance to try and get a group together and buy a team and then manage the team from the board room side?

More wages + longer contract = less chance of being sacked. SI have already said they arnt going down the being able to spend money or be a chairman route.

I'd like to see a full out depth chart. When we read scouting reports, they say someone would be the 7th best defensive midfielder on the team. I'd like to see how each scout ranks each of my positions.

A not be sacked option for those not interested in moving clubs but want to progress to the top divisions.

Bloody annoying when you spend 20 seasons getting from the BSS to the Championship. Get relegated as expected by the board and then get sacked after a slow start.

The inability to be sacked would give you time to pull things around - you may even be relegated again!

I wish that......

1. The non-competetive stats at the bottom of the player profile page were "activated".

There is a full thread about it here.

2. I wish that having my GK getting sent off was a key highlight.

I have reported this every year for as long as I have been a member of these forums, (2000 I think), but it is never fixed). Now the problem seems to be that although you can't see your GK getting sent off in key highlights at the time, if you go back into the match after it si finished and watch highlights then, (or when someone else looks at your save to try and replicate the problem), then the incident is viewable.

3. I wish that when I instructed replays of goals only to be shown then that is what I got. Instead, if you are making a substitution when the goal is scored, (and missed the goal), it is not shown, yet when a goal is not scored from a penalty the replay is shown. So you get to see a replay of an incident that doesn't result in a goal, but when you miss a goal, that is the one that isn't shown.

4. I REALLY wish that there was a system in place which allowed for league/structure development, possibly linked to coefficients. This would impact on such things as reputation of clubs/players/competitions and attendances/prize money/sponsorship.

A thread on the subject can be found here.

5. I wish that attendances in the Lower Leagues weren't all over the place, (with ups and down for seemingly no apparrant reason).

6. I wish that teams that are playable in the game, (but not at the start of the game), ie. teams that are promoted into a playable league after 1 season, are considered "equal" to that of more established teams in that their badges/logo's/crests/kits are included in the game.

7. I REALLY wish that the term "feeder clubs" will be replaced by "affiliated clubs". The English structure and other structures ban their members from being a feeder club to other members and this is not represented within the game. Barnet can have an "affiliation" with Arsenal that allows them to stage an annual friendly and keep the proceeds, however Barnet should not be able to become Arsenal's "feeder club" and loan x number of players from a Premiership giant at the drop of a hat without having to pahy a penny in wages.

8. I REALLY wish that loaning players in the game when you are managing at the lower reaches of any structure wasn't so easy. Managing in the Conference North/South and loaning in an abundance of talented youngsters from a biggish Championship side is just completely un-realistic. If you don't do it then you can't compete with some of the other teams in the league who are doing it as the gulf in class is enormous, and if you do it, the "feel" of the game is wrong. If it isn't easy to work out a system to redefine what player should do this by using PA/CA/reputation then I would prefer a limit on the number of leagues that a player could drop, (just don't tell us what the system in place is and we will never know). I would prefer it to be player specific, but if that is not possible then a hidden "stop-gap" limit to the number of leagues a player could drop would do a job.

9. I wish that my scouts, (yes, even the carp ones), would return even 1 carp report on a regular basis after going on a scouting trip. What we have at the moment is absolutely nothing until the scout has finished his trip. That's all well and good if you are Premiership giant with a team full of stars already, but if you are managing a team that has just been promoted from "unplayable" and only have about 6 youth players and some "greys", then the idea that your scout would not ring you up the moment he had found a potential target is preposterous.

10. I would like to be able to scout individual squads. Not teams like Man Utd, Burnley, & Barnesly, but Watford U18's, Arsenal Reserves and Hitchin senior squad.

11. I want to be able to send scouts to watch specific games. ie. A top of the table clash between Ebbsfleet and Carshalton.

12. I would like to be able to send my scout to specific International matches such as England v Croatia or England U18's against France U18's, (as long as the game is being played in an area that is previously scouted). If I am the manager of Hitchin in Conference South, (and can scout only England as a result), then I want to be able to scout England v Croatia and England U18's v France U18's, but not Croatia v England or France U18's v England U18's.

13. I like the fact that chairmen can sell players from under you, but I also think that it needs more "fleshing out". I wish that when my chairman comes in and says that he has accepted an offer of £250,000 for my hot prospect left back, I had the opportunity to ask him to consider and give hime a reason why, (ie. (a)I have already agreed to sell someone else and there is money due in from that, (b) he is worth far more than that, © could we not include an additional fee etc clause, (d) could we not hold out for a higher offer). Then after those options have been exhausted, could we not have the option to issue an ultimatum over the sale of the player and maybe some media interraction linked to this.

14. I wish that there was some rhyme or reason to the "newsbox". What I am looking for is never at the top and I invariably need to search past so much uselss stuff first.

There is an individual thread on the subject here.

15. I wish that there were more stats in the game.

There is a thread on the subject of stats here.

16. I wish that the Ass Man was given a whole wealth of additional responsibilities and used almost as a tool to create "levels" within the game.

An individual thread on the subject can be found here.

17. I wish that the "salary cap" that is currently in operation in a number of leagues within the English structure, will be included in future issues.

There is a full thread about the subject here.

I would like the player history to show all time stats. I understand that at the moment only league stats are shown for players already in the game but I like to see all games in players history. When I give a debut to my 17 year old prodigy in the league cup against a lower level team I want to see that reflected in his history.

I know I can click on the individual season and see these stats but I want them viewable at a glance. I want to know that a player who has been at the club since was 15 is closing in on 1000 games in all competitions. It’s not even as if these stats are not recorded as they are viewable by clicking on that season!

All it would take to please everybody is a drop down menu on the history screen to say, Career, League, Domestic Cup, Non-Domestic Cup.

Originally posted by treen007:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ColinZeal:

Support for 64bit cpus. Please?

yea, lets unlock that potential! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What? I have a 64-bit CPU with 64-bit Windows, and it's working god-like.

But, to refer to this topic, here are things I personally suggest:

In common sense, I am mostly oriented to ideas that improve interaction between people. It seems to me that interaction, in real life, plays an incredible role. Before I actually continue with "ideas", I am guessing that in this "new version" unbalanced transfers, and bunch of little bugs like closing down, team talk efficiency, and so on, are fixed, and work like they worked/should work (Just yesterday I saw something really stupid: A player valued 20 mil, and with 75,000 week sallary, refused a 3-year offer for 340,000 per week with 50k appearance, and goal bonus likewise with +25% sallary bonus, and extra fee of 12 mil, saying that "The offer is insulting, and below his profile." Now that, you have to admit, is stupid. icon_smile.gif)

1) The team talk should not be cut depending on the situation. There are moments when I'd choose "Show encouragment", but instead, it's written "Warn against complacency." These two are absolutely different sentences with absolutely different meaning, and it's rather absurd that the game "grays out" any talk option, because I find myself in hundred situatios where I'd choose something that's usually available, but now suddenly isn't. Also, I'm specifically pointing at "Why can't you play like this every week?". This sentence was different in last version. It said "I want you to play like this every week." The meaning of these two sentences is absolute opposite. The first one technically says "See, you guys can actually play good, and why the hell aren't you playing like that every time instead of playing like crap?", while the second one generally means "This is the play I want from you, that's the right thing!" Which is basically a very positive statement. But, magically, the first one excluded the other one, and in the end, it covered all those talks I wanted to say, but couldn't with the last version sentence, but also opened all those for which I said the positive sentence. I can't seem to understand why can't you have exactly every option available at any time. Speaking of options, there should and must be more of them - and some nasty one aswell. For example, many players encounter team that they hate. Having a sentence "I want you to anninhilate them on the field." pretty much covers our incredible desire to beat, and destroy some team (EG. Celtic player vs Rangers), and does a very interesting effect on the players, and the game, instead of "I expect a win." Which is lifeless, and presents an authoritive approach. So my suggestion is, for the sake of several hundred kilobytes of programing code, REALLY expand the talks, cover a lot of emotions, exclude the graying-out, many players want to feel a thrill when playing, and a lot of such thrills are cut!

2) There should REALLY be a player interaction. Not just that dumb "Suggest a player" or "Praise him", but actual interaction - like - I have Riquelme in my team. I love him as a player. I adore his game. And I really want to be able to say to him, privately, for his ears - for example - "Tell Riquelme you are very pleased with his play, and that you encourage him to keep up the good work." or "Tell Riquelme you absolutely love him as a player, and that he has your full support." OR, "Ask Riquelme if he'd follow you if you move to another club." If a player loves you, he might then have ability to present an ultimatum, for example, News: "Riquelme announced termination request if Milan sacks John Doe. He says: If our manager leaves, I'll follow him.". Things like that. It's really sad when you can't show your joy, and when players are nothing but players. Also, it's a bit dumb when you, for example, leave a club. It's like as if you never ever had that player with you, anyway.

3) I also suggest improving the player/tactic relationship. For example - as seen by tests - I play with the same team in Real Madrid for 4 years. Then I switched to Barcelona, and bought all players I had in Real Madrid, and set absolutely everything the way it was in RM. Suddenly, they all played as if they met each other - and me - for the first time in their life. Also - if you have an Eduardo - Klasnic duel in your attack, and they also play duel attack for their country, they should work far better than two strikers that see each other only during country games. I thought of installing an inside application that measures how well each player plays with someone else, on, I don't know, 6-star range, with 1 being impossible, 2 somehow, 3 normal, 4 well, 5 excellent, and 6 born to play together. That could also be linked to player interaction, so that you can ask you player who do they think they play best with, and further have a better and more realistic sight into the game. I didn't notice such behavior in FM, I think it's a horrible miss, and that's why I'm typing it.

4) What I do want to suggest is NEVER change the pitch view. Screw that 3d or what-not-crap, people asking to see each manager behave on the pitch, and what-not, just work on the intelligence on field, and that's the key success.

5) An option to simply be able to view all players loaded in game via search for player, because it's really annoying, and dumb that I can't see some Bolivia player in search form, but if I go to their country, and select that club o' theirs, I can normally view players. Yes, it has to do with scouts, but for the sake of some who spend hours doing something that takes years for scouts, just make that option. Oh yes - and return huge or even maximum database. What's the point in excluding that option? Or if you don't want to put that, make an option to load players from all countries, instead forcing me to click again and again and again at every damn country. Following this, there should really be more options - Other games have 5 or more gigs. Some 8. Your game has 700 mb. All you can offer are options, and connections, and a load, load of text - so what you should do is offer even more options, and a load load load of text. For example, why the hell can't I select more than one favorite club? It's just dumb. If you like two or more clubs, liking that club, and showing that you love that club during game also upps your chances of managing it, so having one club selected is just lame. Same goes for other options. Why is that I can't load game during match if I want to load it? There's no reason for graying out the load option. Instead, if I want to load a game, I have to wait all 90 minutes, then process the game, and then reload.

Or, why I can't save team selection? If I have different team for Champions cup, and different for league, I am forced to deselect all players from the squad, and select others every time before match. It's just boring, and time-consuming. Instead, just program a little add that allows us to save team squad, and then we just load the team, and replace all those that are error (If some are injured or alike).

I can't remember of anything else - My whole point is - just make more options.

I didn't have a printer for a couple of years, no real need for one.

Anyway having just got a new printer I thought I'd be able to print stuff off like the old days. I remember clicking a 'print all' button and having my squad list, fixtures, league table and stats(I think) all printed out together. I could then have my options set to 4 sheets per page, all the info I needed on 1 A4. Beautiful it was, could take it to the garage while having a smoke and suss out my team and fixtures and stuff. icon14.gif

Yesterday I tried to do something similar and it was very frustrating.

Firstly there is no 'print all' type function anymore, which could save plenty of time.

No worries I'll print to file and then copy and paste them together to get the effect I'm looking for - 4 sheets per page. They come out landscape and the thing looks ugly.

So I change my options and have them printing in a squashed format to fit a portrait A4, but whenever I change this I can't print 4 sheets per page and have to settle for 1 sheet per page.

It will do me for now, but surely it is easier for everyone to have a print all option and for when it prints to be portrait and not landscape style.

Why are the printing options from 7-8 years ago better than 08's options?

Hello i have some ideas that maybe will make better this manager because this manager isnt realistic.Most realistic manager i played is CM 03/04 but not even that was realistic that i would like.Better i begin with suggestions:1)First you should make new new skin and new theme you should hire someone who knows something about making decent begining of the game something related to football then you should put music in the game like in GTA:San Andreas where you can put in yours music that you like,then crowd chant isnt realsitic they make same noise when there is 15 people and same when there are 40.000 people.

2)I would like when the game begins that it looks like on TV that there is list of the players and that players get in the line and give hand to other.Then in real life players pass the ball back in their own half to their defenders.

3)You should make players in for example Croatian league decent but the plyers like Luka Modrić good like in real world i want to say that teams who has players like him should win those decent teams like in croatian league.

I would like that Dinamo and other big teams buys young layers and players with experience who are croats like bišćan,Šokota,and perhaps Dario Šimić and other players who played in the Dinamo.

Im dissapointed beacause when i see that Red Star(Crvena Zvezda)buys some croatian player in real world that wouldnt happen and coatian teams buys players mostly from bosnia,slovenia,romania,bulgaria and brazil and other counties who are around them that is and for other teams england teams buys players from mostly scotland,ireland,holland,belgium,portugal

little changes make most experience and it makes game better i dont know why you make constant errors and dont you watch football.Why cant Dinamo buy brazilian players who are from example sao paulo in real world brailians cant wait that some big european club make interest for them and dinamo has much money,ukraine clubs also like shakhtar buy young players from romania nigeria brazil poland and other counties surrounding them thats in real football because

thei trainer is fro romania.One thing why big clubs like villareal in spain league is in14 position in the middle of season they have good team teams like almeria should be in last place,

4)Why prices of players arent like in transfermarkt and why clubs like real and barcelona havent bigger budgets and why they are buying players in start of the season before they know if they need new players.

5)Why players in one-on-one situations miss whole goal especially if there arent anyone behind him and if that is Henry,messi and any other decent and other player shouldnt miss that.

If you can make this wishes make happen this game would become legenary and it wouldnt have any concurets.Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! icon_cool.gif

6)One more thing is if there is some player like Luka Modrić it would be silly that club let him go for cheap 2.000.000 it should be sold for 30-40 million and old players shold be sold cheeply to their home club like schevchenko will end his carrer in perhaps Dinamo Kyiv.Teams from ligue 5 should be stronger than those in smaller leagues only if the team from smaller league isnt rich and have good trainer and players.

7)There should be training camps like Milan camp in bosnia and some poor countries with talents like some afican countries and sweden,denmark,

8)There shouldnt be displayed attributes but you should send scouts to scout and follow the player.

Put this in the game please in the FM 2008/2009 please im sorry beacause i had writing too much !!!!!!!!!!! icon_smile.gif

Here I am again i know i am anoying i have some more recommendations you should cutt out face gen it is stupid you should put in match analysis like in CM 2007/2008 you should make teams specific from team to team one trainer is buying young players like Arsene Wenger and one buying older players and young players like Ancelloti.Budgets must be for example real madrid and other big clubs 100 millions.You should put in option that you can choose betwen trainer and chairman.

Trainer in for example dinamo cant buy players on their own they make list of wishes and board buys for them that should be in the manager in the game.

You should also put if you have a bad result wit for example real or barcelona that they sack you

and if you have good result with smaller team bigger teams should hire you in half of the season.Fan days are stupid.You should put in news section like newspapers.Please make my praires. I will write you soon im just joking.

I have read this previous topic and found it very interesting and realistic. It would be great to play such realistic football game. I hope you that you will realise this wish and make it real so we can play it next year. please, make all real players in senior squad, for example, all three finest goalkeepers in senior squad, etc. it would be good not to choose leagues and countryes, but to make all players ( and managers...) in one game, so you don´t have to choose which leagues do you have. I honestly think that previous post has its future and that many people would surely surpsise to play such great computer game. i would love to see this game next year, or even two years ahead.

MAKE OUR CHRISTMAS HAPPY AND PROUD!!

P.S.

And you will earn a lot of money on that idea, you can bet!!

Archived