Wishlist: What you would like to see in future versions of the game. All 'list' ideas in here.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A third suggestion this day is also that I would very much like to see a written profile of a player's career. Just like Sporting Life has... Say:

17th July 1980: Born in bla bla.

17th August 1995: Signs for Everton as a schoolboy.

26th August 1997: Makes his debut against Liverpool at Anfield in the Carling Cup Quarter Final.

3rd September 1997: Makes his league debut against Sunderland at Goodison Park and scores one goal as Everton crush the Black Cats 5-0.

Etc.

I don´t know how hard it would be to implement though. Could add a nice touch, just like the match reports.

I was Portsmouth and i bought Joey Barton for £8mil plus £4mil 12 months later. Once the deal goes through, £12mil was taken from my transfer funds. shouldnt it be taken 12 months later or there is no poin t in using this as your money goes straight away.

Also say you were going to buy two players. Player A and Player B. You have a budget of £5mil. you make a bid of £2mil for player A and you sign him. You have £3mil left. Player B is worth £5mil. So you offer £3mil up front and then another £2mil after 12 months when you will have the money but the deal wont go through because you dont have the funds.

Please look at this SI

Originally posted by Dayle Wood:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dazza:

Could somebody from SI create a thread/forum specifically for this type of thing as I'm sure some great ideas are out there but probably get missed because the are scattered all over the forum icon_cool.gif

Thats what the wishlist is for. They do read this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then Why is this topic disappearing down the forum, can't imagine everyone who looks at the forum goes through every topic, so multiple threads will contain duplicate requests resulting in missed ideas and lost time by SI spent searching through. All i am saying is that a thread at the top of the forum where no one will miss it would be better than something which is very soon going to be on page 60 of 500 threads which no one including SI will ever get to.

Originally posted by olli-efc:

I was Portsmouth and i bought Joey Barton for £8mil plus £4mil 12 months later. Once the deal goes through, £12mil was taken from my transfer funds. shouldnt it be taken 12 months later or there is no poin t in using this as your money goes straight away.

Also say you were going to buy two players. Player A and Player B. You have a budget of £5mil. you make a bid of £2mil for player A and you sign him. You have £3mil left. Player B is worth £5mil. So you offer £3mil up front and then another £2mil after 12 months when you will have the money but the deal wont go through because you dont have the funds.

Please look at this SI

It is your mistake not the games.

You don't pay the money after 12 months, you pay it over the 12 months.

Eg. If you say £12 million over the 12 months you will pay £1 million per month for 12 months.

Since a transfer budget is all the money you have for that year you have got to also be able to afford that money as well as the initial fee.

Originally posted by Dazza:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dayle Wood:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dazza:

Could somebody from SI create a thread/forum specifically for this type of thing as I'm sure some great ideas are out there but probably get missed because the are scattered all over the forum icon_cool.gif

Then Why is this topic disappearing down the forum, can't imagine everyone who looks at the forum goes through every topic, so multiple threads will contain duplicate requests resulting in missed ideas and lost time by SI spent searching through. All i am saying is that a thread at the top of the forum where no one will miss it would be better than something which is very soon going to be on page 60 of 500 threads which no one including SI will ever get to. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This thread very rarely gets off the first page and anyone who is a regular user of the forum knows about it so there is no chance of it being forgotten or not being looked at by SI. If someone wants to use it or if SI wanted to look at it then it can easily be found.

SI has said themselves that they have no problem with people starting their own thread to discuss ideas. If the idea is good then it will generally stay near the top for the a while so it will be seen. Ideas get repeated as well so a good idea has even more of a chnce of being seen.

There is also this wishlist thread to list any ideas which SI look at so if there is a good one it will get noticed.

There is no need to turn it into a sticky thread and keep it at the top permanently. The size of this thread and the length of time it has been going proves that it is working as it is.

Originally posted by LFC Lloydy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dayle Wood:

Then Why is this topic disappearing down the forum, can't imagine everyone who looks at the forum goes through every topic, so multiple threads will contain duplicate requests resulting in missed ideas and lost time by SI spent searching through. All i am saying is that a thread at the top of the forum where no one will miss it would be better than something which is very soon going to be on page 60 of 500 threads which no one including SI will ever get to. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This thread very rarely gets off the first page and anyone who is a regular user of the forum knows about it so there is no chance of it being forgotten or not being looked at by SI. If someone wants to use it or if SI wanted to look at it then it can easily be found.

SI has said themselves that they have no problem with people starting their own thread to discuss ideas. If the idea is good then it will generally stay near the top for the a while so it will be seen. Ideas get repeated as well so a good idea has even more of a chnce of being seen.

There is also this wishlist thread to list any ideas which SI look at so if there is a good one it will get noticed.

There is no need to turn it into a sticky thread and keep it at the top permanently. The size of this thread and the length of time it has been going proves that it is working as it is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> icon14.gif

Just to add there is actually a link to it at the top of the page anyway. So it is always about.

Marc Vaughan has said in the past (or maybe Ter - can't remember) that they read the wishlist and from that I assume they take ideas from it from time to time.

Of course they won't likely ever admit they got an idea specigically from there since then they would have to credit the person who thought of it i guess - which they wouldn not likely want to do.

Also, re: scouting youth players from other teams, it would be really great if when visiting the screen showing another club's promoted youth players, it would be possible to select all the players at once.

To be specific, when you go to another club's home page, click on 'transfers', and then choose to view only the Promoted Youth Players, right now you can only select one player at a time.

Being able to select all the players would facilitate allocations of scouts to these youth players.

Originally posted by LFC Lloydy:

There is no need to turn it into a sticky thread and keep it at the top permanently. The size of this thread and the length of time it has been going proves that it is working as it is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well boys I stand by your authority on this but I only been on the forums for a few week and this thread is a slipping. Just a nice sticky with the same title then any new users could go straight in. But probably as in true FM style this would require several release patches of the same product to make it useable. Sorry no dig intended cos I really do love FM it just seems so many issues get overlooked/re-submitted in this forum that an organised sugestion box would be a seem a good place to start.

not sure if this has been mentioned previous..

but how about testimonials for long serving players(useless in terms of the game but good for player moral)

and also more post match comments ie

you win 4-0 and the opposition has been refused a goal for offside,you get asked the question and your normal reply is "i didnt see the incident or the referee was spot on", but how about a comment like "like it would have made a difference to 4-0" etc etc......

but how about testimonials for long serving players(useless in terms of the game but good for player moral)

Not a bad idea.

Just a thought, but one way to implement this may be to attach a morale boost or increased player-manager interaction surrounding player milestones, like when players complete their 100/150/200th/etc. game for the club or score their 100th goal for the senior team.

The key here would be to make sure that the testimonials are done only for those players who have really gone above and beyond for the club...

1st thing, I would like to remove the stupid bias that see's players from the league i'm playing in scooping up all player awards. If I'm playing in England, players from my league tend to win all the player of year awards etc.

I played in Dutch League with Ajax, my Babel won world player of the year and two very Ordinary Vitess players came 2nd and 3rd.

2nd, Let's get rid of the assisstant manager telling me that the same player is unhappy after every single game, no S'T he tells me like twice a week that a guy in my reserves that I've listed and havent played for like a year, is going to consider his options if I dont start playing him. I've sacked so many players and Ass mans because of this, I even quit my Ajax game over it and they were the worlds best team.

3rd and final, This problem has only just started happening recently, but man his it annoying, I put my players in the reserves until they get match fit, I click continue and they back in my 1st team severly lacking fitness, seedorf has been like this for 3 months, he just dont stay in my reserves, when he's fit he's awesome, if i play him when he's not he costs me so many games.

My Forest played arsenal and were leading 2-0, with just 10 mins to go, i put on seedorf and he was at fault for 3 late goals i conceed.....from left wing.

Originally posted by Dayle Wood:

um... this is stickied... look closer at top of page.

Your right I just found it fella, but thats my point small small text link hidden. Unless you sit and read the whole thing you ain't getting there. I go forum, general discussions and I am in, loads of bold about FM handheld, FM 08, etc but wish list is a small piece of textual link hidden away. Typical FM/SI major detail expecting user to know what the hell is happening. come on get a grip, you guys with so much time on your hands may observe small underlined blue text amongst a full screen of text but I dont. Same font Same text different colour, surely larger bolder text would point it out. presentation is not there with FM and thats why it will eventually fail.

It is the dogs balls dont get me wrong but everything is so 80's. my Amiga CM is not a lot different from my PC FM07 apart from data depth eventually this wont wash, now is the time to bring it into the 21st century and rule the world again.

Regarding an earlier post, you can multiple select players with control-click.

I would like to be able to shortlist staff, I often have a few potential candidates and end up making loads of "notes" (which is awkward to check) or literally writing names on paper (which could be improved upon).

Well I really like an ability to analyse a players performance beyond just numbers, by that I mean after the match has finished I can pick a player and see the highlights of where he made key tackles/mistakes or passes etc so I can judge where to give him instructions to play. For example if most of hius best play seems to be wide I can say stay wide and vice versa, if his tackling is week I can dop him from defence.

I Would really like to see latin american leagues' financial issues fixed. I think this is not hard to develop and it would increase realism in gaming experience when using these clubs.

The main problem is that ,ingame, clubs are able to keep their star players as their economy gives them enough income to pay increasing wages. In real life, latin american clubs have the urge to sell players to foreign, economically strong clubs only to maintain their budget balanced. Ticket sales & merchandising income is uncapable of giving these clubs the necessary amounts of money to avoid selling their best players.

Also, local players' wish is to be sold to europe or mexico, where their contracts are far better than those they have in their original country. They tend to be frustrated when a chance to emigrate is frustrated, sometimes lowering their performance in the field.

The importance of this issue is that it creates utopical situations where almost no players leave their club in search of a "big future".

This problem has been discussed a long time ago in this thread, where other users agree:

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4642084852/m/3692075582

It would be extremely good to see this change in the next version.

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by sheriffpatgarrett:

Could have been a nice feature if one could to see a certain player´s goals for a season just by one click. Say in the history under Matches & Goals, or special links in the profile "Watch Wayne Rooney´s Goals (League, League Cup, FA Cup, Champions League, International, All)".

Goals can't be watched after a certain time anyway, I'm guessing it's due to the amount of memory it takes to store goals worldwide.

Good idea but I can't see it being including.

3 things I'd really like to see in the game:

1) After you win a major trophy there should be a short sequence (or a long one) showing the team celebrating at Wembley or Hampden, climbing the steps to receive the FA cup or standing in the middle of the field with the Champions league trophy....even having the players standing behind the sponsors logo with the Premiership trophy.

I really think that a short message to say your team has won blah blah blah doesn't reward the time and effort. It becomes very boring to win a final, especially if you've won it 2 or three times with no extra recognition.

2) Players Weight and Height should change as they age and train. Most 15 year olds are not at their full height so why should they be in the game.

Similarly, they should put on weight when they're injured or if they go to a club with poor training facilities and staff.

There should be an indicator of their ideal weight (as expressed by a physio - bringing a value to having the best physio) and an indication of whether or not they are over weight.

3) I think there should be some form of personal life brought into the management forum. Players marital status, living situation and the like. The ability to tell individual player what is needed from them over the season and their reaction to it. More player - player relationships and interaction such as diffusing tensions, bonding sessions etc. Players requesting a day off to attend charity golf days or make public appearances.

----

All in all, the game is good on the field but bad off it. Media is shallow, player interaction is average at best and after ten or twenty seasons the only new thing that changes is who you beat in a final. Add a bit of life to it. All of the above suggestions would be easy to implement and would add a sense of occasion to big match days.

I liked the suggestion about National Anthems before games and the Champions League anthem being played.....all of this adds to the occasion.

Originally posted by foxmad:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sheriffpatgarrett:

Could have been a nice feature if one could to see a certain player´s goals for a season just by one click. Say in the history under Matches & Goals, or special links in the profile "Watch Wayne Rooney´s Goals (League, League Cup, FA Cup, Champions League, International, All)".

Goals can't be watched after a certain time anyway, I'm guessing it's due to the amount of memory it takes to store goals worldwide.

Good idea but I can't see it being including. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It would just have to be for the past season or the current season.

No more fluff! By the looks of it a very small number of people want fluff like national anthems and the like but I, and I assume many others, would prefer LESS fluff and a faster running game.

My only real request is that I be able to get decent reports on my own players. My scouts can tell me in-depth information about a player they've seen play for 90 minutes but my assistant/coaches can barely muster a sentence about a player they've been coaching for months or years.

Couple of things spring to mind:

At the end of a game (particularly a cup or high status game), I want to see the players mingle at the final whistle rather than just shot off down the tunnel (sorry for the fluff)

I also want a better Ast Manager report function. I want him to tell me the ratings for the team I have picked not his 1st and 2nd 11's.

I also want a full scout report function avaliable for existing players. This would be particularly helpful for young players who the Ast Man describes as decent, then when I go to offer them a new contract, he reckons its not worthwhile.

Also, the ability to have an 'Overview' view of the squad - i.e. have a general comment about the player (ala the existing overview - decent, good, world class etc). That way I can see ata glance what my Ast Man thinks and decide who to release and who to resign.

I'm not going to read 29 pages to see if anyone has mentioned it so...

Difference in pitch/stadiums. Okay, the grass texture(s) change a bit but not much. However I'd quite like to see some indication that when I'm playing a Euro Cup final it appears different to playing Watford in the Championship. Maybe lighting (flood lights) or edge of the stadiums, something, anything. Great matches (Final) do not feel any different.

Introducing the players (walking out onto field) would be better than nothing.

Oh - and fix the flaming bugs that have been in the last three versions icon_wink.gif

they need rain,snow maybe evan ice ! see lined on the pitch were theyv done slide takles...puddles and snow forms up over 90 min, lines in the snow , rain / snow falling from the sky and if it bugs you the option to take it off in the corner. and maybe evan upset players in there moral becouse its too cold or too warm in the middle of summer / winter?

There are a few changes I would like to see, although its a great game without them I think the following would add to the experience:

1. An overhaul of the tactics. I'm not a fan of the sliders, they don't feel 'football' enough to me. I'd prefer a visual indicator of what the changes did to my players positioning/mentality. An on the ball/off the ball system as in previous versions may be tedious for many (I'd like it) but at least give us a visual indicator of how my players positioning would change when I adjust a slider. After all, real managers don't use sliders to tell players what they do.

2. More control over set pieces. I want to create 3 or 4 different set pieces and set players runs similar to how I position playres on the tactics screen. I think it would be far more enjoyable scoring a goal from a corner routine you designed yourself than simply clicking 'near post flick on' for your tallest centre half.

3. More informative coach reports, similar to scout reports. They could suggest areas they think the players can improve on with match experience, areas which could be improved by training and areas which players are unlikely ever to improve on (Paul Scholes and tackling?!) etc. Some indication of an optimum training level (high, medium, low).

4. An indication of match fitness on the squad details screen. Nothing annoys me more than having to click through the whole squad to make sure they are match fit after pre-season.

5. An option on the news item detailing a players injury to put in the reserves til match fit (I always forget to do it otherwise), and get rid of the option not to send a player to a specialist. Who in their right mind would choose 'treat by physio' if it would add 2 months to their minimum recovery time?

6. Much more media and player interaction, including more detailed press conferences pre and post match. All top level managers have to do this so the detail could vary depending on your level - ie Prem managers are interviewed by national TV, conference managers are lucky to be asked a question by the club website. Players could criticise/praise each other and generally make more of the 'favoured/disliked staff' information. SI will say this will cause legal issues so would probably have to be restricted to regens?

7. Fan interaction! You can't go more than a match these days without fansites comments. They comment on everything - opinions on which players to buy, if they want you to buy a player or not, they speak out against/in favour of players and other teams. At the moment it seems quite restricted in terms of what they will comment on so more fan interaction would be nice.

8. Groundsmen. Pitch quality is improved by stadium improvements, but a cheaper option for many lower league clubs would be to hire a better groundsman! Pitch preparation is a huge tactical weapon IRL and I think should be present in FM. That could be an option to repair the pitch at half time, to water the pitch again or whatever. Before a game/season you could prepare your pitch to a certain standard as well. That way if I want to rip my pitch up when Chelsea come visiting my League 1 team in the cup, I'll be able to. Likewise if I want to turn my Sunday League style mudbath into a reasonable pitch I'll be able to do so without having to beg the board for a decade to improve the stadium.

9. The ability to revisit 'key' moments in matches. So my winger made 3 'key' passes in a game, I want to know when/where etc. I want to see the 3 mistakes my defender has made to see what can be done to sort it out!

10. Testimonials. Sentimental maybe, unnecessary perhaps, but I think it would be a nice touch to include. Especially if its a player I've brought through the youth system gone on to be a fans favourite.

11. Allow me to offer other clubs £1m over 12 months (for example) without having the money up front. Within reason of course because the board wouldn't allow me to offer 20m over 12 months if I was managing Forest Green. When calculating your budgets for next season a message saying 'the board have also taken into account the continued payments for player x' would justify a lower budget.

12. Tell me what injuries players have during a match. The accuracy would depend on your physio's ability. I'd like a note on their profile with some info - ie how serious, chance of worsening if he stays on etc.

13. More specific training - I like the system but would also like to be able to ask players to focus on certain areas at certain times without having to spend hours messing round with schedules. For example my striker hasn't scored for 10 games so I ask him/my coach to concentrate more on his finishing/composure etc for the next couple of weeks. Could be as simple as right clicking an attribute (say finihsing) and selecting an 'extra training' option and setting a length of time. Bit like sending them on holiday when they get tired. The more hard working the player, the less that would affect his training in other areas. A lazy player would perhaps not train as effectively in other areas.

14. Better reaction following player mentoring - ie not just player x thought his tutoring by player y was beneficial/a waste of time. Perhaps 'player x felt that he has developed his attacking game under the tutorship of player y. Coach z has noted that player x is now much better at taking corners and free kicks, although he is still very weak at heading.'

15. The ability to buy clubs using your wages, set the hot dog prices and make your 12 year old son sell programmes for £2.00 an hour. Only joking, thats enough from me, your thoughts (and SI's thoughts) much appreciated.

Would love the be able to start as an assistant manager, manage the reserve team/youth team, pass ideas onto the AI manager in the same way you talk to players.

Better finance structure, recenlty played FM07 as Fisher Athletic and whilst being under my wage budget by nearly a £1,000 per week, ended up losing £200,000 in the season. And that was with Charlton paying me £50,000 as our feeder/parent club agreement.

I would like to see more media interaction. By this I mean instead of a 1 question 1 answer to each match/result/transfer etc I would like to see the introduction of full media interviews several questions/answers quizzing your mind set and ultimately effecting board/fans and players perception of you. The ability to send Assistant to talk to press for you also.

On the build up to big games an interview from the press/TV and afterwards press interviews regarding the result that kind of thing.

Also maybe a virtual newspaper (SI Weekly) which shows managers/players comments from various clubs for you to look through so you can see who is saying what and who is/isn't happy.

I just feel the whole media in FM is just a one off set off questions which is missing some final gloss to make it comparable to real life.

icon_biggrin.gif

Couldn't see anything about this in a quick search, so...

We get to see the attendance at half time, and while I don't suppose it would change any tactical decisions, you'd know roughly what the attendance is as soon as you walk out of the tunnel. Obviously not the actual figure in the first half, but you'd spot the difference between 80,000 at the Nou camp and five blokes huddled round a cup of bovril at Ochilview. So maybe a description of the size of crowd ranging from practically empty to full house - taking into account the total capacity - shown in the first half? Perhaps this could somehow be worked into the match flow system as the crowd starts to enter the stadium.

I know this was mentiones some time ago, and I know maybe it's just aesthetic..but in the info screen of the team I would like to see a map of the country where I am playing and where is the town of my team.. I used to play with Trofense in Portugal without knowing where Trofa is (with no offence to the Trofa population).

I don't want it to be FM Atlas 2009 of course, but a simple map with a red spot indicating where is the town

ive played si manager games since championship manager 2000/01 up to the latest. and think the games are really good. and i do think the real version of the new fm 08 will be much better than its slightly dissapointing demo.

a few things which would be good could be the following - when u ask for a team report this time round it gives u the best 11 an the best youth 11 which is good. but would be better if it showed the best 11 then the 2nd best 11 and the best youth team so we'd have the three. also like last year when it had the best 3 players and the 3 weakest players. maybe that could be added aswell?

plus i think there should be an option to make the pictures smaller like the same size as the previous version.

and yes like many other football manager fans were used to the old version an like that an it seems like maybe were going to have to try and get used to the game in this layout.

also with the feeder/parent clubs there should be an option where you could review the partnership lets say your a prem team and have a partnership with sporting lisbon and all you have is the first option of players there, like if u could re asses and make loans availible to them or friendlys.

plus another good idea maybe would be if you could make annual friendly tourments each year like some premierteams do like arsenal with the emirates cup and with a cup history for it.

and wouldnt it be good if u could have the option of even lower league teams in the isthmian league and dr martins.

i feel like u have to do more now to get to certain screens like when u have a match before it was jus team talk squad selection then the match simple. now u have to go through loads of screens yes the new match analysis before the game is a good idea. okay ive said enough whats everyone else views on this??????????

Would be nice to have a button that automatically sets the free-kick takers to the players with most in free-kicks... kinda annoying scrolling through the whole squad and dragon all those names to the set-pieces list.

Another thing I would like in the game is staff comparison, similar to player comparison.

When I get a list of 7-8 possible ass manager or observers I have to remember the attributes of all the staff when it would be easier to compare them..I think it would be an easy feature to implement.

Originally posted by somebloke:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by somebloke:

just a few things that could easily be done that will make the game flawless.

2d match engine

im awre how limited u guys are with this and how complicated it must be but surely u could just make it a little more easier on the eye.

like just seein the top view of the players head and shoulders with a shadow will make it so much bettter. then u could see when a player is actually heading the ball etc.

tactics

i know there are individual palyer instructions but u still can't instruct a player to pass to a specific other player

example; clichy to feed rosicky at every opportunitie

eboue to hit diagnal long balls to hleb to exploit the space left by the oppositions left back.

more set piece options would be nice.

instruct one player to play give and goes with another.

if u can tell a player to run with the ball like u can in fm surely all the above could be achieved.

ITS ALL ABOUT THE MATCH!!!!!

player contracts

just a few more options please so there is more chance of u persuading a top player to join your club.

player interaction

aain just a few more options to tell them what u think other than just tell the press u r happy or not

AND if u do say something and upset the player the ability to speak with them agin to put it right!!

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

do all this stuff don't listen to the others just do this and your game will be graet!!!

Originally posted by somebloke:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by somebloke:

just a few things that could easily be done that will make the game flawless.

2d match engine

im awre how limited u guys are with this and how complicated it must be but surely u could just make it a little more easier on the eye.

like just seein the top view of the players head and shoulders with a shadow will make it so much bettter. then u could see when a player is actually heading the ball etc.

tactics

i know there are individual palyer instructions but u still can't instruct a player to pass to a specific other player

example; clichy to feed rosicky at every opportunitie

eboue to hit diagnal long balls to hleb to exploit the space left by the oppositions left back.

more set piece options would be nice.

instruct one player to play give and goes with another.

if u can tell a player to run with the ball like u can in fm surely all the above could be achieved.

ITS ALL ABOUT THE MATCH!!!!!

player contracts

just a few more options please so there is more chance of u persuading a top player to join your club.

player interaction

aain just a few more options to tell them what u think other than just tell the press u r happy or not

AND if u do say something and upset the player the ability to speak with them agin to put it right!!

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

do all this stuff don't listen to the others just do this and your game will be graet!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you guys find any way at all for maybe FM09, to incorporate saved games from a previous version into the new game?

Im seeing a lot of people on the forums (me included) who dont want to bother with 08 yet because theyve still got long running games on 07 and dont want to start again. In the long run, its sales you lot are missing out on really.

Maybe a bit more variety in the media and the skin offends my eyes. Other than that tidy demo icon14.gif

I got a message on the demo that Oba Martins was unhappy at being subbed during a match, i should be able to tell him why i subbed him. Something along the lines of...

'Oba Martins has told manager Joe Bloggs of his unhappiness of being subbed against Sunderland'

1. Tell Oba Martins your sub was tactical and he will be back in the starting XI in the next match

2. Tell Oba Martins that you thought his performance was disappointing, however you will give him a chance in the next match to improve.

3.Tell Oba Martins that you thought his performance was poor and he wont be starting the next match

4. Tell Oba Martins you will not discuss your reasons for substitutions with him.

Originally posted by Michael Foster:

I got a message on the demo that Oba Martins was unhappy at being subbed during a match, i should be able to tell him why i subbed him. Something along the lines of...

'Oba Martins has told manager Joe Bloggs of his unhappiness of being subbed against Sunderland'

1. Tell Oba Martins your sub was tactical and he will be back in the starting XI in the next match

2. Tell Oba Martins that you thought his performance was disappointing, however you will give him a chance in the next match to improve.

3.Tell Oba Martins that you thought his performance was poor and he wont be starting the next match

4. Tell Oba Martins you will not discuss your reasons for substitutions with him.

Miss this a lot too.

Originally posted by Michael Foster:

How about you get the option to shoot Oba Martins in the head?

Well actually spraying gunfire into the entire geordie end would be decent

BORO, BORO, BORO!

Whoops, got a bit carried away, no offense Foster

Archived