Wishlist: What you would like to see in future versions of the game. All 'list' ideas in here.

Originally posted by Seagull_Tim:

I think someone mentioned this before -

Creating tactics for set pieces. For example getting a pitch with a corner taker and getting players and moving them about. Maybe right clicking on them will have them make runs, and you could choose which area to aim at, meaning you could make some players have decoy runs and some running from the edge of the area etc ... You would be able to right click on the run and say "decoy run" or "challenge for ball" or something. You could then also right click the player and say "aim for ..." or something. *

This could also be done with free kicks and defending set pieces. Would make the tactical side deeper and quite a fun addition. Also would add to the realism and would be good seeing your own set pieces in action.

* You would be able to custom make the runs so they could have to be a certain length and you could curve them and everything.

Constructive criticisms?

this would be great and surely achieveable. they had this on alex ferguson manager on the playsation 1 AND IT WORKED!!!!, REALLY WELL!

and that was 7 years ago

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by a guy:

anybody agree that we nedd more tactics and they should work better?

Yep. It would be great. At least then if you were up against a team with a decent aerial threat (Liverpool-Crouch or Valencia-Zigic) you could design a set piece to deal with this. Or yo could design your set plays so that you could counter attack easier etc. from certain positions.

Originally posted by RJH10:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a guy:

anybody agree that we nedd more tactics and they should work better?

Yep. It would be great. At least then if you were up against a team with a decent aerial threat (Liverpool-Crouch or Valencia-Zigic) you could design a set piece to deal with this. Or yo could design your set plays so that you could counter attack easier etc. from certain positions. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

we need to keep drumming this in to si that new and better tactics are of paramount importance for the next game!!!!

Bring back the ukraine league and they should add leagues from the middle east like from Quatar, UAE and Saudi Arabia...

And a "Chief Scout" should be introduced into the Football Manager 2009!!!

what about "the job interview"?

Every time you apply for a job (based on reputation and success) you go through a process of answering questions put to you by the board about what you plan to do with the squad, budget, the clubs' ambitions etc...

that way if you apply for a job you wont neccessarily get it based on reputation alone and it's more realistic if your likely to be a fish out of water in a higher league? (we've seen it before... Lee @ Bolton & Allen @ Leicester)

This has probably been posted but they need to get the AI to understand what a negotiation is. Example:

I want Richards.

Man City want £28 million

I offer £25 million, and leave it as 'negotiable'

Man City come back asking for £39 million + clauses?!?

and repeat...

This is very annoying!

Also, since I'm on a roll, Player Instructions.

Why can't the instructions be specific to a PLAYER and not a POSITION

Example: Gerrard and Sissoko are quite different players, but they could play the same position whether due to a substitution or injury, but you obviously don't want Sissoko playing anything like Gerrard!

If the instruction was attributed to 'Gerrard' rather than 'Centre Midfield' then that would easily solve the problem. If the player is sold or retires, you could use it as a template for anyone new or just delete it.

PS - Does anyone from SI read these or am I just talking to myself? icon_wink.gif

Add the womens football into the game. Its about time that football manager spread its wings and showed its support to all the game. Womens football can be more entertaining then its male counterpart and they even have good players.

There definitely needs to be some help for human managers to do with controversial incidents in games. For example:

During a game, my team has a goal disallowed. The commentary says "The players can't believe it, they think the goal should stand". I think "hmmm, maybe that should have been a goal".

After the game, I get a news item: "Controversy in match". Player A thinks goal should have stood, player B agrees. So, I think that there must have been something to their claims, and I select the "The decision changed the match. Terrible!" option.

I then get another news item, "FA warn Marshdweller about comments". It turns out replays support the referee, and my players were wrong. I'm now one step closer to a touchline ban and the board aren't pleased, all because I couldn't review the incident. Whilst the 2D engine is great for the matches, it leaves a lot to be desired if you're trying to see if someone was shoving/handballing/late/threw a punch etc (obviously, it's pretty good for offside).

I think that perhaps there should be more feedback from the Assistant Manager (perhaps telling you that he thinks the goal was offside despite what players A and B say), or something similar to stop you annoying the FA and board unnecessarily.

Or possibly an option along the lines of "It looked like a goal from where I was standing", with the implication that you think the referee is wrong but you aren't going to say so explicitly (I haven't noticed any of the current options have this effect).

Obviously, this is just an example, and can apply to ALL controversial decisions.

Originally posted by mrging:

Womens football can be more entertaining then its male counterpart and they even have good players.

Although I don't disagree with adding women into the game, this sentence really made me chuckle.

They EVEN have good players!

So has Colchester United.

You should definitely be able to say more things to your players at half-time, such as:

(General Team-talks)

try to keep it tight (winning 1-0, 2-1, etc.)

keep the pressure on (most situations)

(Individual)

get your shots on target! (one that most FM fans probably want to see lol)

or even some different variations on lines already in the game.

Also, at full time, you should be able to praise teams for coming from behind, or hanging onto a lead, or getting an away goal in a two-legged tie.

It would also be good if there were more media questions and different responses.

A good idea could be if you could be invited onto TV shows for interviews, or even to dabble in punditry lol. Watch a game and then give your verdicts live on TV.

I like the ideas of job interviews and also womens football, even if it's just the english or american league.

I was thinking it would be really cool to unlock legendary players from down the years for network games? Or unlocking legendary goals on the match engine eg. Maradona's against England.Not sure what your achievements would have to be to unlock these but I would love this addition.

Originally posted by spoonguardreturns:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

get your shots on target! (one that most FM fans probably want to see lol)

Is that not what most strikers would try to do anyway? Are you likely to want them to miss? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True a good point lol, asnd you would think they would try to get their shots on target more, but telling them it at half-time could get them to think about it a bit more and who knows maybe create a goal for their team.

• SI Staff

I'd like to see:

*ELO rankings aswell as FIFA rankings

*Spoken Languages on Nation Information screen

*More national team information such as year national team was founded, what year it join its confederation.

*National team nicknames to be used during news items.

There are some fantastic big ideas in this thread, and I personally think that is whats needed for FM.

SI has gotten a lot of tiny little things good and implemented a lot of cool things in the last 2 or 3 years but after this period maybe it is time for something more than "ohh look at this cool little nifty thing here" after you buy the new version.

Like I said, there were some fantastic ideas in this thread on revamping the interactivity, exploiting some of the information we get already , rebuilding the whole tactics and training section etcetera.

I can only speak for myself but I would rather pay 30 for finally a version with some really big changes (of match engine magnitude) than 15 or 20 again for a game with even more "oohhh, thats a nifty little thingy" sensations.

Please, please give us some indication of the severity of an in-game injury and not leave it to chance as to whether you substitute or not- it doesnt have to be an in-depth physio report but at least some guidance from the physio as to his opinion of the severity.

The in game hints advise of the attibutes that are important for each position. When you look at a players attributes, can those important ones be highlighted in a different colour to make judgemnet of their ability graphically easier to ascertain.

This user has the right idea, just in the wrong place, so I've retrieved it from the bugs forum:

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9482076...192046353#4192046353

I've waffled on about this before, both when FM07 came out and in the run-up to FM08. I was not expecting it to be incorporated in this version, but I do consider it to be a very reasonable request for FM09. If you were a manager IRL, when your assistant tells you player X is a good right-back, it is perfectly reasonable for you to ask the question, "Thanks, but what is he like as a centre-back?" and to be given an answer (setting aside the issue of how accurate the answer is).

I continue to bang the drum, just a little louder!

Two more suggestions:

1. In the Player Interaction screen, being able to suggest that a player resolve his differences with a team-mate he dislikes.

2. The option to suggest that an older player takes his coaching badges. The current "I think you'd make a great coach/manager/scout" option doesn't seem to get any response other than "Thanks, but I'd rather keep playing", even from the players who plan to retire at the end of the season, and want to become a coach/manager/scout!! I would like to see something where maybe you could send the player away, or give him time off to go and do his coaching badges. The example I have in mind is in my current Forest game. I have Neil Lennon playing for me, and he is a great leader, but his attributes have declined to the point where he's not first team material. I would love him on my coaching staff, but even though he's interested in becoming a coach, all he's doing is sitting in my reserves, pocketing £12k in a Championship side.

This is a great thread - a really interesting read and some great suggestions (as well as some not-so-great ones). Imho, the game doesn't need radical changes, many argue that the training and match engine need to be totally revamped; in my opinion, they need tweaking rather than revamping. However, I'd like to set our a few of my own suggestions if I may, some of which will already have been suggested.

<LI> I would like to see the business/financial model revamped. In my opinion, it is far too simplified in the game, although this is no doubt due to the fact that most of us don't know the precise ins and outs of the game. FM08 rightly has Man Utd in a lot of debt as appears to be the case. However, they do appear to be quite healthy IRL, and many Spanish clubs have or do run with a huge debt. IIRC, a few years ago Real Madrid were some £350m in debt yet were still able to splash the cash on new signings. Also, Chelsea have a lot of money to spend, but a lot of that money appears to be Abramovich's rather than the club's - so whilst there is a lot of money to spend, things could change dramatically if RA left and the new owner wasn't prepared to spend his own money. I suppose the answer is to recruit someone who has worked in the business side of football to advise SI?

<LI> The boardroom/backroom set-up - more minor, but it would be nice to be able to distinguish between owners and chairmen (e.g. RA is not the chairman of Chelsea - he's the owner). Many clubs have a Director of Football who's role is to recruit new players - the manager is merely a "head coach". Perhaps this could be implemented? Basically, as manager, it would be exactly the same as now, but it would be like with more chairman interference as the DoF buys players without your say-so (perhaps not so many instances of players being sold though). I liked FM07's introduction of different types of coach (1st team, youth team, etc), and I think this just needs to be expanded on.

<LI> Also, can we please click on the profile of boardroom members? I know what the problems were last time, but if we could just see basic information such as age, nationality, and a profile picture, I can't see the harm in that (and it would be very easy to implement).

<LI> Squad numbers - I know what a totally minor point this is, but I', a squad number nut for some strange reason (I need a life). Firstly, I hate the default shirt numbers for friendlies - the 1-11 is all wrong for British teams. The number 6 should be a centre back or a centre mid, not a right winger, the number 9 should be a striker etc. Also, I'd like to see players have a preferred number - so Nicolas Anelka always requests number 39 - Beckham could request number 7. Also, I'd like to see retired numbers in the game. This Wikipedia article on retired squad numbers makes for interesting reading. Can we have it so the listed clubs have the squad number retired? I don't think it needs to be something that a manager can change during the game, because these numbers are usually only retired when a player has tragically died (some exceptions like Maradona and Maldini aside) and this doesn't happen in the game. But if these could be set in the editor it would be a nice little touch.

<LI> Carling Opta / Prozone style stats. The information is already contained within the game - and we're getting more and more information, but I'd really like to be able to see this presented in a nice format.

<LI> A media EDT file. Every year I spend hours adding new media items to the new FM's database. Why? I guess it's nice to see "Player X told the Medway News that he was unhappy at being left out of the Gills squad" rather than "Player X told a local newspaper..." It's only a small thing, but it's annoying having to do this every year. With an EDT file, users can collaborate and create a comprehensive list of media items from across the world. I don't know how tricky this would be to implement, I should imagine it would take quite a bit of coding, but I'd be surprised if I was alone in wanting this inclusion.

As I said, I'm sure many will deride my suggestions as "not necessary", and I will admit these are not revolutionary changes I'm suggesting. But I don't think FM needs revolution (it's evolution, isn't it?) and these would just add a bit more depth IMO.

Thanks.

i was thinking on my way home from work this morning, wouldnt it be great if say you had a player coming back from injury and you had a big game coming up, to give him a fitness test, and your assistant can give you feedback with say, how long player x would last, the risk of getting re-injured etc.

Also i would like to see a facility where you can "tap" up players at the risk of getting caught.

One last thought, more interaction with players agents, ie promises to the agent instead of the playes because lets face it, thats the way the real game is going now isnt it

I keep forgetting about this one but much in the same way you list your favoured club in FM2007 (and I'd like to be able to list more than one, maybe top five?), I'd like the following:

1 - Able to nominate your own favoured personnel. In real life, that's clearly possible and it should be possible in FM, you might only be able to review it at the start of every season but ideally, it could be something you could constantly alter... To reflect fall outs with other coachs, players and coaching staff. It could help for future approaches for old coaches you worked with previously at a different club.

2 - Hotlist for jobs. When unemployed and even employed there is a chance that the game will speed by without you say noticing a major vacancy you might be interested in. Certainly this still can happen in FM2007, despite my bookmarking the jobs vacant section as my homepage. I'd like the facility that the game would alert me to say the Man U job becoming available when I'm managing in Argentina. The ability to hotlist 5 or so jobs that the game would automatically stop and tell you about would be great.

Oh and I haven't checked out FM2008 yet but... If this isn't it (and I mentioned it before) I'd love for my physio to give me an initial assessment on injuries picked up on the pitch, indeed depending on the quality of the physio and a certain amount of human error, this could be an incorrect assessment. However, I don't find looking at the % reduction in fitness is accurate enough, I've had guys come off under 50% and been perfect whilst others are out for significant periods with only a 5% reduction or such like...

Thanks for your time...

I like the 'fitness test' idea.

I'd like to see some simple instructions.

Take Ball Into Corner:

As well as the timewasting slider (delaying taking goal kicks etc) you should be able to just tick a box or make a selection that says 'take the ball into the corner' so you can kill time like that rather than risking a booking.

You could have others like getting players to feign injury to break up play etc. Not ethical, but certainly happens in real life.

Get Yourself Booked:

And how about an option to tell a player to get himself booked? If you have a big game coming up and a player on four yellows, he can get himself booked to serve his ban in a less important match. This definatley happens in real life!

Ballboy options?

Managers often decide on how the ballboys will work. they decide if they want multiball and even get them to call the ballboys in if they are defending a one goal lead.

Another minor suggestion:

As well as being able to see a player's favoured staff and clubs, it would be great to see a player's hated staff and clubs. That way you could see whether or not you are wasting your time trying to buy a guy who hates your club because he's a massive fan of their local rivals, or because he has never managed to get on with your captain etc.

the ability to give your subs individual instructions would be great.

"get on there and sort that shower out!"

"go stop that central midfielder slicing us open every two minutes, any way you can!"

these oughta be in, imho

After playing Gran Turismo on the PS2 i got thinking of an idea they should implement on FM. On Gran Turismo to race the top races you need to get your race licences this should be implemented on FM, for two reasons.

1/ It would add realism having to gain your pro licence so you could manage top clubs like IRL.

2/ As it wasn't us that created the game their are alot of conflicting stories on how to create tactics having to go through a tutorial and possibly sitting a quiz or something similar to show that you understand how the sliders work and how to counteract certain tactics and formations would then help people grasp tactics and allow people to get more enjoyment.

Now i know some might say, "but i dont have to sit through tutorials and quizzes to play a game" Well for one you could still manage in the lower leagues without your licence, and like in Gran Turismo the licences dont have to be completed in one go, you can return every now and then to do a little bit more so you complete it over time. However if you want to start the game at a Premiership club or other top flight European side then you would need to complete your licences first.

I dont think this would be to hard to implement as their is already a tutorial game, and then it would be just about putting something like a quiz or similar at the end of each tutorial to eventually gain your licence.

I have got a lot of ideas for this game for next year but it will be down to SI & SEGA and what they have to say about it. My Ideas are

1) A good idea could be if you could be invited onto TV shows for interviews, or even to dabble in punditry lol. Watch a game and then give your verdicts live on TV.

2) Every time you apply for a job (based on reputation and success) you go through a process of answering questions put to you by the board about what you plan to do with the squad, budget, the clubs' ambitions etc...

3) That way if you apply for a job you wont necessarily get it based on reputation alone and it's more realistic if your likely to be a fish out of water in a higher league? (we've seen it before... Lee @ Bolton & Allen @ Leicester)

4) Also i think there should be options to change season ticket prices and ticket prices and offer kids cheap tickets and offer discounts etc to improve attendances, this would be good especially for lower league clubs.

5) I would like there to be board meetings every week and for there to be alot more interaction with the board over several matters to make it more realistic.

6) Organsise Open Days Yourself and take your players to a training Camp.

7) Internal MP-3 player, you import music in the game and it plays whenever you're not playing a match. Easier to switch songs without having to switch to winamp and would automatically stop during a match.

8) Build Your Own Stadium & Pick your sponsors , kit colours etc

9) Option to buy a team , I know it's a little unrealistic but heck come one if your a manager for 20 years and you want to buy a non-league side you have the option to build their stadium , Pick their Kit so basically you become the chairman.

That is want i would like in the game.

First post. This may have been brought up before

I'd like to see information about where a player is living come into the game, if possible - based partly on place of birth and partly at the club they are at at the start of the game. This could achieve two things:

1. (More importantly for me as a player of lower league games) It would be possible to declare you're looking for unattached players at the beginning of the season and unattached/released players living within a reasonable distance of the club would be able to approach you asking to come along. From my limited experience of working with a Conference North side and speaking to some of the players, a lot of the time players find out about opportunities at clubs through contacts/friends and approach clubs themselves. Would be far more realistic than the laborious process of offering lots and lots of trials to, at times, frankly ridiculous people. A player's adaptability stat could be factored in to how far they are willing to uproot etc.

2. For bigger clubs it would add a new angle to the 'Fail to settle in the area' type of event c.f. Robbie Savage, for example (although a bad one cos he is a dick). Players are more likely to sign for clubs in their area which I believe is fairly realistic.

i've often wondereed why we can't be shown the amount of saves a goalkeeper makes during a game? saves don't seem to be mentioned anywhere?

also, i think a "player confidence bar" would be a good addition, or if it's already in there maybe a bit more visible.

it could be added in the "form" section, all i'm suggesting is a bar a bit like the "confidence" section..

for example, fabregas at the moment would have his bar completely full, as he is playing excellently and is full of confidence at the moment.

stevie gerrard was going through a bad patch a few weeks ago, so his would have been low, but after his recent goals this have shot up quite a bit

so it could be linked to form, and it just gives you an idea of the player's state of mind, something else to consider when picking your best team, as confidence is a HUGE factor in football

Originally posted by monsterhyde2:

Just a thought but for future versions of the game maybe si wants to put a difficulty level on the game. That way they will not alienate their consumers and my stress levels will come down.

You could have an easy (youth team) level, a back to the old days when you did'nt really need to know a great deal about trg or tactics and still have a little success.

Then a moderate (reserve team) level, a basic knowledge of both required to be able to enjoy some glory.

Finally a fm 2006/7 (first team) level, a Fifa coaching badge, a masters degree in sports science and the time available to watch every minute of everygame for any chance of any success what so ever. Even then be prepared to have it all ripped away with a 45yrd screamer to the top corner in the last minute.

Maybe then i might feel like playing the game i love at the level that's pitched for me. No one could complain because they would just be told to go and play it on the easier level that's more appropriate to their management abilities.

The newbies can get a foot hold in the game without having to spent a life time searching forums for scraps of advice on how not to get thrashed.

The moderate user that's played the game for a while but has not the time or maybe the effort can still enjoy the game.

Finally the tactical genius's and die hard fans of the game will have a level that will drive their cogs into overdrive.

In all one game that is for everyone

This is an abominable comment from a man who belived he knows all the answers. I pose this to you friend, are you or are you not a true fan of Football Manager. Are you a fool?

Difficulties levels in fm would be impossible you dog. Just don;t post again you dell using gypsy

I have been reading alot of these ideas and the ones i agree with and would like to see in the game are:-

1.I would like to be interviewed for a managerial position at a club if you apply for it.

2.I really like the idea about fitness tests.

3.I have thought for a long time that it would be a good idea to be able to set season/ticket prices yourself.

4.I like the fan day thing in FM08 but i believe it would be better if you could arrange things yourself such as fan days, open days, taking the players to training camps etc, but not to have the board arranging this.

5.I would really like it if at some point in the game if you could become chairman or buy a club and run it and make decisions it would make the game even more interesting.

6.It would definitley be a good idea to be able to be a TV pundit and comment on games.

7.It would be good to have new features to make money for the club such as setting the price of football shirts and maybe having a sale and doing fund raising events to make more money for the club.

i may be nit-picking here, as its a new feature, but here goes...

when you look on a player's profile, you always get options for how to interact with them. seeing as there's an upgraded "confidence" feature in fm 2008, would it be possible to see the fan's rating for that player on their profile. i know with new signings, outstanding or under- achieving players its available on the main confidence screen, but this, i feel, would be a nice, quick way of finding out how they rate the player...

There are a lot of ideas here, but most are outside the area of the manager. Remember the game is called Football Manager icon_wink.gif

There is really only one thing I want in the game. A "trophy cabinet" from the various clubs you've been to. Something similar to the one for clubs, only that is for managers. It's sort of there in the Hall of Fame, but it would be nice to have this before we get to the HoF as many don't get there.

i havent has time to read through all threads,

But in fm08, what really annoys me is the post match comment, this needs to be developed more in the future.

Case in point, Andy reid with charlton, was getting a 6 rating 50 mins into the game, I sub him and the post match comment says in the player notes 'Andy reid showed some good passes...etc'.

Also the 'i predicted a close win for ..., or maybe nick a draw...but i didnt see... winning this'. That comes up way too many times. though I suppose im northwich victoria in which any win is a surprise.

just a point.

Perhaps in FM 09 SI should consider TWO tick boxes to accept terms & aconditions; one for the player and one for his missus to agree not to interupt the game in any shape or form. If she agrees she would automatically be entered into a competition for a prize of ???

I'd also like to see player-based tactical settings as another layer of controlling our tactics. I'd also like to see the return of Wibble/Wobble but without the editing part. Something that would allow us to see what effects mentality would have on our team shape, defensive line, width etc without having to need to go into a match everytime we want to tweak.

1. More flexability when talking to your players during matches. For example when you are say, Arsenal, and your in the FA Cup playing in the 3rd round against a league two opponent. You come in at half time drawing. Your options of what you can say to your team are poor. If i wanted to give them a roasting i cant because they arent behind! I cant show encouragement because they arent behind. All i can do is say i am angry, but about what? Or i can say we can win this! More like what the hell are you doing here you morons this team is well below you and we should be thrashing them. I cant say to individual players that they are performing badly or i want more from them cos its only a draw. Basically the team talks are just too rigid. Not enough options.

2. Media interaction is poor. In 07 i was playing with stockport. I had a 33 yr old peruvian attacking midfielder who was playing great and his stats were very good for the league and his age. He had ten goals in 25 appearances, average rating of about 7.4 . Then the media attack him saying he is past his best. Can i come out and say no he isnt? Can i defend him at all? NO. Is his morale massively affected by this and do his performances drop? YES. This is very frustrating. The overall way you can talk to the media is very limited, as is the way you can talk to your players. If a youngster who is a wonderkid isnt getting in the team and he becomes annoyed at this, you cant really convince him that he is very much in your plans for the future. Again you have too few options of what to say to him. You cant say for instance, "look i know your unhappy but your very much in my plans and i can see you as a big player in years to come" or even "your not good enough yet, would you like a loan move or do you understand that you have to be patient?" then get the player to tell you what he wants. Its not like i want total interaction just a few more options.

3. Pre and post match conferences. Maybe get the chance to criticse refs for the appalling decisions they have made? Get to say look we were poor but i have a good group of players. Get the press to ask you questions etc. And maybe even get the chance to build a relationship with the press by deciding if you wanna do a press conference....?

4. I have never ever had an appeal for a sending off successful! Never! Surely just once it would happen, i mean the game even says the ref gets it wrong sometimes but can you get them to overturn a ban? NO. This needs looking at big time as you can have big players missing for big games.

5. Whenever you issue an ultimatum to the board you get sacked. I was with newcastle for ten years and won everything. I said i wanted a bigger stadium, they said no. Ultimatum issued, sacked. Yea right, cos its as simple as that in real life.

6. When you look at a players history it only records league appearances and goals, unless you click on that season and it shows you exactly what they have scored. Why not have the overview of their history to include all their goals from cups, international, and league? I love stats and seeing more would be great.

I have to agree with someone who said fi it aint broke dont fix it. Personally i think navigating the game in 07 was as good as it gets. There certainly werent any problems so why concentrate on changing this? Maybe if you concentrate on the in game things more it would improve the experience, as for having to get used to a new way to navigate through the game, i think its just annoying and unnecessary.

The match engine is fine in my opinion 2D is great, when it works as it should .

I dont know if anyone has mentioned this as i have not read the previous 30 pages, but I think it would be good to be able to place players exactly where you would like them for corners and free kicks.

So at the tactics screen a picture of the box should appear and you place the players in the box (or outside) to reflect where you want them to be. Also it would be good to be able to add runs to the positioning too, to cover movement in the box.

Archived