9.2.0 Patch - First Impressions Thread

Neji

Well, in my opinion the patch sucks big time cause my game still crashes when I'm trying to load an old game or when I'm trying to start a new one... I Still can't play the game:mad:

I have to say I'm pretty upset about this and I hope someone can solve this sooner rather than later!!!

Works fine for me. You sure you are using the legit version?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys thanx for the patch ... but here in italy and in europe in generally ... there were some voice about restart a new game or not.

So ... i would ask to you ... fantastic guy of SI ... i have to start a new game to see the action of the patch? Could you ... answer ... for the last time ... if we could go again with the current game?

Thanx ... for all

Marco

THE MAIN QUESTION IS>>>>>>

Are players who have a sending off still banned from friendlies as Joe Colbeck at Bradford City had a global ban when in reality he was banned for the opening two games of this season.

Anyone????

Could someone who starts a new game check that for me as im at work at the moment.

Ta

• SI Staff
hey guys thanx for the patch ... but here in italy and in europe in generally ... there were some voice about restart a new game or not.

So ... i would ask to you ... fantastic guy of SI ... i have to start a new game to see the action of the patch? Could you ... answer ... for the last time ... if we could go again with the current game?

Thanx ... for all

Marco

the patch will work for saves but the new database will only affect new games :)

Thanx ... for all

Marco

As has already been stated, the patch is save compatible, with most changes taking affect instantly without having to start a new game.

Some fixes regarding competition setups and data will require a new game though.

Thanx ... for all

Marco

As always, save-game compatible but SI would encourage a new game to make sure everything's covered. It's the same with every patch.

Can anyone tell me how I update using Steam? I downloaded the game via steam, I have the game and steam running but I can't see anywhere how I patch the game. I am probably just blind but how do I do it? Thanks.

I quit out of the game and then relaunched it in steam at it just automatically updated for me...

I'm not sure why my thread on Arsenal dominance was immediately locked. I guess I'll ask here instead. Many people quoted Arsenal being too good in 9.1. I'm sure SI simulated many seasons with 9.2 Could you share the EPL winner percentages?

Any root cause as to why they were so good in 9.1?

I quit out of the game and then relaunched it in steam at it just automatically updated for me...

Yeah thats doing it now, thanks. Would be helpful if someone put that on a sticky at the top as I usually (always) launch my game through the desktop, would have sat their for hours.

• SI Staff
Will this fix the problem with my game not being able to run the 3D mode in anything higher than low level detail? I'm on a Macbook btw, which can surely handle High detail.

All the graphics options will now be available to Macs using 10.5.5 :)

I have extract the files etc.. on the fm 09 folder, what do i do now ???

What exactly is the name and size of the file you have downloaded. You can find this out by right clicking the file and selecting "properties"

If you have only downloaded the torrent file then you will need to put this file into a Torrent downloader like BitTorrent to download the patch properly.

I'm not sure why my thread on Arsenal dominance was immediately locked. I guess I'll ask here instead. Many people quoted Arsenal being too good in 9.1. I'm sure SI simulated many seasons with 9.2 Could you share the EPL winner percentages?

Any root cause as to why they were so good in 9.1?

There have been some changes made to this.

Your thread was closed as we're trying to keep patch stuff in the same place, rather than allowing hundreds of fragmented patch questions.

Hey all, just DL'ed the new patch now... Can't wait.

Just one question though, for a friend: Does this patch mean you can run FM '09 if you're able to run FM '08 on your computer system? ust wanna get this cleared up, thanks in advance.

Thanx ... for all

Marco

its best to start a new game but will work fine with saved game. May take a while for all changes to kickin. You WONt get the database chamges (small) tho

Archived