J.League to make debut on Football Manager 2024

1 minute ago, DarJ said:

Out of curiosity what is so special about the league that makes a lot of people so excited about it?

I was loading Japan in advanced setup in database for newgen factor, but now I can add it as playable league which gonna affect multiple other factors as well.

Em 21/09/2023 em 13:19, DarJ disse:

Out of curiosity what is so special about the league that makes a lot of people so excited about it?

It's arguably the best league in Asia. At least top 3. And Japan has produced several good players. I also enjoyed managing in South Korea and that nation also produces good regens. 

20 hours ago, FootballHedgehog said:

Can confirm you're an awesome head researcher. So proud to be part of this team.

can confirm, you actually work ;). pleasure to have such a knowledgeable assistant. (notice how knowledge fits with hedgehog ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/09/2023 at 13:19, DarJ said:

For some it's because it's one of the major nations and leagues of its continent.

For some it's because it's a different culture and no doubt has its own strange quirks and rules. (I remember they used to have penalties instead of draws.)

For some it adds more depth and help to the Asian part of the game, not just at club level but international level.

For some it's because we're animé-humping weeaboos.

When I went to South Korea in my FM 07 story, it was my most enjoyable time. Weird and wonderful.

4 hours ago, Belmont said:

The teams seem a bit disjointed in beta. And there are no faces. Anyone knows if those will be out with the full release? 

As a reminder, this is an Early Access version and is not the full game. As such you may encounter some bugs and glitches that our developers will be working tirelessly to fix before full release. The Early Access version also contains information that is still under approval process by right holders and may contain data that does not, at this time, accurately reflect real world data. For context, some club and player assets may be absent during Early Access.