When's the BETA out speculation thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ChelseaFan said:

If it was released tonight, it would be the earliest BETA ever right? 

We've had it 3 weeks before so its not too much of a stretch, they are getting better and bigger in the studio so it might mean things that took longer are quicker in future.

Just now, SuperRedditch said:

We're not even at the 'refreshing Neil Brock's forum profile to see when he's creating a new thread' stage yet.

Beta's a ways off unless you lot up your game.

You're not... doesn't mean we're not :D

53 minutes ago, BrightLad5 said:

Very true, I suppose I'm lumping him in with them because he does put out some of the more polished and "different" content and has built up one of the biggest audiences because of it

Which amazes me because I find him entirely unwatchable. His personality and the way he talks is like nails down a chalkboard, maybe it's a agenerational thing I'm old.

I like Loki Doki and he seems to never get early access or anything. Does anybody know why?

Do him and Miles have beef or something?

1 minute ago, kiwityke1983 said:

Which amazes me because I find him entirely unwatchable. His personality and the way he talks is like nails down a chalkboard, maybe it's a agenerational thing I'm old.

I've got to agree with you here.  Zealand's content has always turned me off.  I don't find him funny or entertaining in the slightest, and I wish he would get rid of his cutesy stuff and focus on the content.

1 minute ago, Daniel Evensen said:

I've got to agree with you here.  Zealand's content has always turned me off.  I don't find him funny or entertaining in the slightest, and I wish he would get rid of his cutesy stuff and focus on the content.

His cutesy stuff is the content...

1 minute ago, DaveMUFC said:

I like how relaxed this thread is this year. 

I remember last year being havoc, everyone was checking the staff activity and steam DB updates :lol:

And typically after checking the thread every few minutes, it dropped while I was away at football

Agreed, they hype train was very full on last year... even I struggled to keep up at times, you'd go away for 10 mins and come back to 2 full pages

6 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

I like Loki Doki and he seems to never get early access or anything. Does anybody know why?

Do him and Miles have beef or something?

It may be down to Loki being a bit more adult than the other guys - he does swear quite a lot and includes other references that SI may not want when it comes to advertising the new game.

Not a knock on Loki at all though, as he's my joint fave FM creator alongside Lollujo and I think he's hilarious - I just think because he's less family friendly than the others, he may not quite get the same access as the other guys.

Just now, Red Horizon said:

My nanna is 76 years old and has been playing these games since Championship Manager in the 90s, Shes currently in hospital with a condition that is severely worsened by stress, I havent seen her today but I know my dad has taken her laptop into the hospital yesterday and she has been waiting for the beta to drop, is there any chance this could be released sooner rather then later? 

I, too, am very concerned about this guy's grandmother, and beg the powers that be to release the game now for her benefit.

Just now, gunner86 said:

Agreed, they hype train was very full on last year... even I struggled to keep up at times, you'd go away for 10 mins and come back to 2 full pages

People have got their lives back this year. 

Plus, FM22 hasn't got particularly ground-breaking features. I imagine a lot are still enjoying FM21 as well anyway - FM20, for a lot of people, was poor and a new iteration was much needed.

4 minutes ago, DaveMUFC said:

I like how relaxed this thread is this year. 

I remember last year being havoc, everyone was checking the staff activity and steam DB updates :lol:

And typically after checking the thread every few minutes, it dropped while I was away at football

I have no qualms in kicking off. I'll let tyres down, do knock door run 'n' the likes

1 minute ago, Kingstontom88 said:

People have got their lives back this year. 

Plus, FM22 hasn't got particularly ground-breaking features. I imagine a lot are still enjoying FM21 as well anyway - FM20, for a lot of people, was poor and a new iteration was much needed.

Yeah, all true. Still, nice vibes this year!

3 minutes ago, Red Horizon said:

My nanna is 76 years old and has been playing these games since Championship Manager in the 90s, Shes currently in hospital with a condition that is severely worsened by stress, I havent seen her today but I know my dad has taken her laptop into the hospital yesterday and she has been waiting for the beta to drop, is there any chance this could be released sooner rather then later? 

#letsgetredhorizonsnannathebeta