When's the BETA out speculation thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, Daniel Evensen said:

I love the fact that I receive tons of email notifications from this thread every day, lol.

I feel too old for this crowd, though.  You guys love wrestling, but the only thing I can stand is old school ECW.  Brings me back to my middle school days.

Anyway, here's one to start off.

UQQPV6.gif

ecw-wwe.gif

Probably a stupid question, but I'm assuming the editor only launches with the full game and not the beta?

Been years since I jumped into FM at beta stage. Torn between playing the game ASAP and waiting to start the save I've got planned (which starts below Tier 6 in England).

hace 1 minuto, MChapp1867 dijo:

Probably a stupid question, but I'm assuming the editor only launches with the full game and not the beta?

Been years since I jumped into FM at beta stage. Torn between playing the game ASAP and waiting to start the save I've got planned (which starts below Tier 6 in England).

You are right, no editor in beta at least in the past.

Just now, teep007 said:

Change of plans

BETA THIS WEEK 

Yep. Miles is singing like a canary again on Twitter. Think he's over-dosed on mince pies. With it being MNF, anticipate that BETA drop tomorrow folks. Within 24 hrs, we'll be up to our neck in it ;-) 

1 minute ago, PhilT said:

Yep. Miles is singing like a canary again on Twitter. Think he's over-dosed on mince pies. With it being MNF, anticipate that BETA drop tomorrow folks. Within 24 hrs, we'll be up to our neck in it ;-) 

Tuesday 19th October - 16:44

3 minutes ago, PhilT said:

I think that's our first clue. 'MINCE' - 5 letters, 'PIES' - 4 letters.

Put it together and you get 9. If my calculations are correct, we'll be getting beta in 9 minutes time.

thinking.gif

3 minutes ago, Lempicka said:

I think that's our first clue. 'MINCE' - 5 letters, 'PIES' - 4 letters.

Put it together and you get 9. If my calculations are correct, we'll be getting beta in 9 minutes time.

thinking.gif

image.gif.2f1bdeebcbc22b83d8171966d10143ec.gif

1 minute ago, andu1 said:

I see DoctorBenjy has access to the Alpha version of the game. so i guess the beta is not that far away.

I wouldnt believe Benjy had access to the Alpha if I sat watching him playing it...

Id still think it was someone else playing :^)

17 minutes ago, andu1 said:

I see DoctorBenjy has access to the Alpha version of the game. so i guess the beta is not that far away.

Call me cynical, but I'm willing to bet hes got the Beta version...  

And you may ask well if he has beta why dont we?   Which I have no answer to, but its quite clearly very close to being released. [IMO of course]

I cant see the point in giving him the alpha version now and beta in less than a week...  Then again, unless they made the videos weeks ago

Edited by ChelseaSince86

6 minutes ago, ChelseaSince86 said:

Call me cynical, but I'm willing to bet hes got the Beta version...  

And you may ask well if he has beta why dont we?   Which I have no answer to, but its quite clearly very close to being released. [IMO of course]

I cant see the point in giving him the alpha version now and beta in less than a week...  Then again, unless they made the videos weeks ago

they got early access to the game as content creators as far as i can tell. not just him but several others.

19 minutes ago, callamity said:

I wouldnt believe Benjy had access to the Alpha if I sat watching him playing it...

Id still think it was someone else playing :^)

It's not just him, several content creators were given early access so they can record footage and further promote the game.

Benjy said that's their "first batch" of videos, so I assume there's more to come before public beta.