When's the BETA out speculation thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, ImDaWeasel said:

VAR updated too. No doubt my teams goal will still be offside after confirming it with VAR.

Someone told me, they once had a goal Allowed after the check... they were lying

That made me laugh on the stream, "you'll only notice the negative VAR results if you play on limited highlights..." - Like yeah, playing on key highlights means I'm missing all the goals VAR gives... :rolleyes:

Edited by gunner86

9 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Someone told me, they once had a goal Allowed after the check... they were lying

That made me laugh on the stream, "you'll only notice the negative VAR results if you play on limited highlights..." - Like yeah, playing on key highlights means I'm missing all the goals VAR gives... :rolleyes:

I have to be honest, I have had VAR allow a goal after a check.  But it wasn't an offside call, it was a potential push in the box.   Playing on Key highlights i was, too.

Think maybe its happened twice at most.  Every other one on key highlights, gets disallowed

3 minutes ago, ChelseaSince86 said:

I have to be honest, I have had VAR allow a goal after a check.  But it wasn't an offside call, it was a potential push in the box.   Playing on Key highlights i was, too.

Think maybe its happened twice at most.  Every other one on key highlights, gets disallowed

I know that theoretically, every goal gets checked, but whenever the check thing comes up, you just know the result. At least penalty checks can go either way.

2 minutes ago, jlammi said:

How about Newcastle, are they going be new money rich 350 million?  and transfers ofcourse.

Miles has confirmed the takeover is in the game. Need to wait to see budgets/who they can buy though

10 minutes ago, PhilT said:

Miles is currently assisting us with our enquiries. He's complying via Twitter. We've given him his one phone call, cup of tea & mince pie.

He WAS singing like a canary but his solicitor has now arrived & Miles is pleading the fifth. We KNOW he knows where the Beta is & we WILL get it out of him

Wrestling                                                                          Norris                                                                                                        Beta

BXDt4.giflando-norris.gifbeta-jesse-lee-peterson.gif

9 minutes ago, PhilT said:

He WAS singing like a canary but his solicitor has now arrived & Miles is pleading the fifth. We KNOW he knows where the Beta is & we WILL get it out of him

We're currently trying to calm Miles down. He's leaping round the investigation room like a pole-vaulter on springs. We've mentioned this Thursday to him & he's been unsettled ever since. I've asked one of the plods to go down to the police canteen & see if they have an Eccles cake for him

2 minutes ago, PhilT said:

We're currently trying to calm Miles down. He's leaping round the investigation room like a pole-vaulter on springs. We've mentioned this Thursday to him & he's been unsettled ever since. I've asked one of the plods to go down to the police canteen & see if they have an Eccles cake for him

Seems the only thing he wants is one of his missus's mince pies

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

Seems the only thing he wants is one of his missus's mince pies

He's had his one phone call Gunner but we're not allowing any visitors until we have more co-operation. We can hold him for up to 24 hours 

I love the fact that I receive tons of email notifications from this thread every day, lol.

I feel too old for this crowd, though.  You guys love wrestling, but the only thing I can stand is old school ECW.  Brings me back to my middle school days.

Anyway, here's one to start off.

UQQPV6.gif

10 minutes ago, Kingstontom88 said:

Has it ever been released more than 2 weeks in advance? Asking for a friend...as he can't recall the previous iterations 

7 minutes ago, Daniel Evensen said:

I'm pretty sure FM21 was more like 3 weeks in advance.

FM 20 was 19 days, FM 21 was bang on 14

Just now, ImDaWeasel said:

Dynamic youth ratings is the only thing so far that'll need long term games. And I can't see them being too bothered if that doesn't work.

Oh,there'll be scenes if it doesn't work...

Mutiny GIFs | Tenor

26 minutes ago, PhilT said:

We've directly asked him if it's this Thursday. His solicitor has asked for time to speak with his client before answering

2 minutes ago, ImDaWeasel said:

By the time we realise it doesn't work properly it will be in the queue to be fixed for FM23. 

It's the SI way.

There will be mutiny if they haven't sorted out the match ratings again.

Seems we'd better check that for them too then

When Your Crush Asks For Help - "Me! I'Ll Do It! I Volunteer All My Time."  GIF - Brooklyn Nine Nine I Volunteer All My Time - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by gunner86

3 minutes ago, PhilT said:

We've directly asked him if it's this Thursday. His solicitor has asked for time to speak with his client before answering

Miles wants to cut a deal. I've told him we don't like deals. We wants answers

Ps he's singing on Twitter again

Edited by PhilT

1 minute ago, PhilT said:

Miles wants to cut a deal. I've told him we don't like deals. We wants answers

Ps he's singing on Twitter again

I'll do him a deal £25 up front, 15% of profit from next sale, £1 after 20, 30, 40 and 50 league games, and arrange a friendly.

4 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

I'll do him a deal £25 up front, 15% of profit from next sale, £1 after 20, 30, 40 and 50 league games, and arrange a friendly.

I'd be careful with that bit ol' chap. Bar that, sounds good to me.

Ps he wants to offer us a Tuesday 26th BETA & let him walk free now. We want Thursday 21st & I have no reservations of charging him after the 24 hours lapse

Edited by PhilT

1 hour ago, gunner86 said:

Updated German rules? Is it the "You can sub as often as you want in game but you will always lose in court afterwards"-one? Or the continuous and everchanging definitions of what constitutes a "handball"? Or can I finally start insulting the refs in interviews?