When's the BETA out speculation thread FM 21

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, anagain said:

Your job is to bug fix. The best thing people can do is try to break the game to enable SI to fix late bugs.

Realistically speaking you guys don't need to do that, just play it and see if you enjoy it. And if you don't just share your thoughts. Bug fixing has never been an expectation. Having said that issues do arise in beta and any feedback though not required is always appreciated by SI.

9 minutes ago, murkydubz said:

Hope it drops before the misses finishes work she's a social worker so deserves all my attention at the moment, i do have a cold though maybe i have to self isolate?

I'd recommend socially isolating yourself next to a computer...but these things only get contagious once FM betas arrive.

Im sure a doctor told me that... 

il y a 54 minutes, MaxeyN17 a dit :

Man, this thread was a lot more fun 15 pages ago. Now it's people threatening lawsuits and throwing **** at SI just because they didn't tell us it wasn't coming. SI have no obligation to tell us when it is or isn't coming, we're creating our own hype here and it's all just a bit of fun so stop being dicks. 

BRING BACK THE GIFS. 

Of Course Sir

giphy zack.gif

5 minutes ago, Rashidi said:

Realistically speaking you guys don't need to do that, just play it and see if you enjoy it. And if you don't just share your thoughts. Bug fixing has never been an expectation. Having said that issues do arise in beta and any feedback though not required is always appreciated by SI.

I know they won't, and possibly weren't expected to, but it can't hurt to try. :)

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

At least in game your assistant will tell you to "up the tempo", or "put in hard tackles". 

This guy just shouts "faster" or "harder" from a different room.

Useless.

Wahahahaha

Just now, eric.van.der.haegen1 said:

hope i'm wrong but i'ts for tomorrow......count from 11th to 24th is exact 14 days....

Yes, but the beta has always been released before 14 days. 

They always say around 2 weeks prior to release.

Just keep the faith it's going to be today