FM20 Players to get

V3ntricity

Now that the beta is out, what are the best buys you've come across so far?

I'm playing as Arsenal, but I have not been able to find that many bargains really.

I bought Rugani for 15m punds. That looks to be a really good deal. But that was my entire transfer budget.

Bruno Fernandes looks like a beast. Ødegaard has gotten a deserved bump. Erling Haaland looks great too but is not interested.

Are players harder to get now? It seems unrealistic to me that the 16 year old starlet of Rennes is not interested in a move to a club like Arsenal for example.

2 hours ago, Messenjah1 said:

I bought Maddison for Arsenal for £32.5M which I think is a steal, especially now that he's natural in CM and AML too

i looks very similar in stats to last year, where he was not quite good enough for the top teams. Maybe he has improved, or that his stats will improve a bit?

Yari Verschaeren for 16.75m €, Jarrod Bowen for 17m € and Oussama Idrissi for 8.5m €. All performed very well for me, so far in the mid-season. If you are in need of good wing backs, Wague from Barcelona and Dimarco from Inter are available. You only need to pay their wages which are around 16.25k € per week (9.25k + 7k) in total. If you are comfortable with the wage budget, Bernardeschi and Douglas Costa are both available for loan.

Good transfers that I've seen from the AI so far; Soualiho Meite- 12m €, Awer Mabil - 1.9m €.

For anyone playing in Bundesliga 2 or Liga 3 check out the goalkeeper Johannes Binkies. Great handling & reflexes and should be available on a free at the end of the first season.

Currently using him in Bundesliga 2, 5 apps 1 conceded and he's carrying my mediocre defense.

21 hours ago, Messenjah1 said:

I bought Maddison for Arsenal for £32.5M which I think is a steal, especially now that he's natural in CM and AML too

I bought Madison for arsenal too. Cost me £40m though. Scored two 25 yard screamers and 1 assist on his debut 😎

Joshua Zirkzee from Bayern Munich. I've had him on loan in Bundesliga 2 & Bundesliga and he continues to improve. Not sure how much he would cost you mind, he plays in their B team for the first season. Now listed as a wonderkid.

joshuazirkzee.thumb.jpg.20afcf713f781273fb61a4b0c80a7ddb.jpg

On 01/11/2019 at 09:25, Messenjah1 said:

Thats been confirmed as a bug and has been brought up in the forum. It will be fixed for the full game release so if you want him get him now if you plan to continue your game.

On 01/11/2019 at 17:45, SteveUK said:

Erling Haaland is available for less than 22mil.

Yep, Everton towards end of first season I went in with a £20m expecting bit of negotiating, but no accepted straight away, happy days, surely though a bug? We are chasing top 4 but likely 6th/7th finish.

12 minutes ago, toffee71 said:

Yep, Everton towards end of first season I went in with a £20m expecting bit of negotiating, but no accepted straight away, happy days, surely though a bug? We are chasing top 4 but likely 6th/7th finish.

I think it's probably to do with the Austrian league reputation, i think if he in one of the higher leagues in the game the price would probably be a lot higher.

Kaio Jorge from brazil. Got him in fm 19 for around 5 mil in championship, won the top scorer in PL and then sold for 120 mil to juventus. Trying to get him to sunderland now. Should be as good this year, by the looks of it! Tough with work permit though..

1 hour ago, Pablo Sanchez said:

need a cheap great CD for salzburg. lost ognueue

Alan Franco from Independiente, Erik Sviatchenko from FC Midtjylland, Lucas Africo from Maritimo, Lautaro Giannetti from Velez, Martin Bjørnbak from Molde.

I picked up Maddison, Ajer, Dembele (Lyon) and van der Beek all for about £25m each at Man Utd (who says Woodward is useless? :D ) and all of them have been great so far, would recommend.

And transfer listed Kehrer for £4.5m is an absolute no brainer.

7 hours ago, dozzie said:

I picked up Maddison, Ajer, Dembele (Lyon) and van der Beek all for about £25m each at Man Utd (who says Woodward is useless? :D ) and all of them have been great so far, would recommend.

And transfer listed Kehrer for £4.5m is an absolute no brainer.

You got a screenshot of Dembele and Van Der Beek this season? 

On 06/11/2019 at 21:02, trekman said:

Thats been confirmed as a bug and has been brought up in the forum. It will be fixed for the full game release so if you want him get him now if you plan to continue your game.

I think its pretty safe to say this has been fixed in the beta because I tried to sign him tonight in the January window for Man United and Leicester wanted £80m.

Lorenzo Pellegrini have a £27m release clause at the start of the game. Tried to sign him for Spurs but he chose to sign a new contract after they offered him £10k/w more in wage and promised him to be an important player. 

Edited by SwedenYid