Best ever Regen

Yeah, iv'e seen a youngster who at age of 16 considered as a first team player for la liga.

I think FM 18 starting to produce a regens with high current ability like we see in reality ( youngsters Lukaku, M'bappe, Ajer, Asencio etc etc ) . 

Interesting to see how they'll improve. 

Just now, KUBI said:

If you make a custom league file you can set the age of youths that get promoted into your club.

oh, i wasn't surprised by the fact that some regens can be 14. I was surprised by the fact that he's this good at 14. When I saw his stats I was like okay, i was expecting him to be 17, 18 but then I saw 14.

I remember on one of the older versions of the game maybe 07/08 I had a russian striker come through my ranks and he would outscore any player in my first team, banged in a hat trick in the CL Final and just could not stop scoring! 

Wish i had some screenshots I cannot remember any of his stats but he was phenomenal! 

On 1/8/2018 at 01:15, SMV90 said:

Just got a second 'golden generation' and this is the best player from it:

AE_zpsymty0ys1.png

He's probably not the best ever, but, damn, he's good!

Which division you in with  Shrewsbury? He looks amazing for 15, surely straight into the first team

1 hour ago, PaulDaniels said:

Jesus, Any screenshots on how he has progressed? Was the same as you when i seen he was 14!

Noticed alot of German teams have good 14/15 year olds come into there youth teams

I'll post an update. I'm not going in for him as he is injury prone according to my scouts.

On 1/3/2018 at 10:59, PaulDaniels said:

Looks an absolute beast and by far the best i have ever came across.

Better than anything I've ever home-grown or scouted.

It is not just that he's got skills, but look at the physicals. 195cm with stamina, speed, and a playmaker (technique, passing, vision, finishing), even the mentals. I would retrain as ST with a CAM slant to play as a receded lone striker, and give him a 25 year contract. A bit scary that he's only got a balanced personality. Might not develop well enough if he doesn't start playing first team soon.

FM18 definitely throws up the occasional "freak" newgen, in terms of starting ability for their age. Can't post a screeencap, but on one previous save, I "found" a Pervian central defender with a CA of 130 to start with. 16 years old with almost ideal attributes for a central defender. Could have walked into almost any Championship club and been a rotational option for a lot of Championship clubs. His PA was only about 163 so he was only going to develop so much more, but man, would have been a fun player to land if I had continued with that save.

on fm18 with Chester, on my first youth intake I got a player called malliard, a Belgian left winger. God knows how a mid table conference side was producing Belgians, but I wasn't complaining when he was already the best player in my team, 4* CA on creation. He played 3 games for me before my board accepted a £250k bid from stoke (the idiots!!!!), with no sell on fee. 5 years later and after a £18.75 million move to Everton, he is a regular prem left winger averaging over 7 a game and scoring 10+ a season. And I got a months youth set up cost out of him. Thanks board.

On 12/01/2018 at 12:34, PaulDaniels said:

Which division you in with  Shrewsbury? He looks amazing for 15, surely straight into the first team

Sorry for the slow reply, mate. I was in the Championship at the time. Yeah, he was straight in there. To be fair, I’ve invested a lot in to my youth. If I remember, I’ll log on to my PC tomorrow and show you a 17-y-o striker I have :)

mexes.thumb.jpg.54fc85fdfaef412d47ffe25ff52d5d20.jpg

This guy stands out for me from FM13. He hadn't actually turned 15 yet when I signed him, for just 28k! Definitely the best deal I'll ever make on FM, at least among paid transfers. He actually scored just a few minutes after coming on as a sub in a cup match and became a first-teamer the following season.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally managed to get my first wonderkid regen ever.

Perry's been developing nicely, and even played over 30 PL games for my league winning side last season. He suits my playing style perfectly at the bottom of the midfield, as he's already a physical specimen with great passing and first touch + determination.

I have great expectations for the kid, as he just turned 20 and still has some untapped potential.

Perry1.jpg

Bethanis.thumb.png.3ba8f197a2dcc529eb6af931f1512972.pngbethanisstats.thumb.png.6590821f06d52767e779b0ae97198820.png 

While he's not the best player stats wise, his goal scoring record is ridiculous. Remember scouring through the best clubs youth teams to find the best players and found this gem. Don't think I have ever seen a player like him in all the Fm's I have played in terms of goals to game ratio. Even his national team ratio is crazy.

I signed this regen from Barca for 3.5 million when he was 20. I still don't understand why they sold him. He wasn't listed as unhappy at the club, he had years on his contract and had the wonderkid tag at the time.

He hasn't quite performed to what I was expecting. It's mainly his consistency. He still has runs of a few games where he's unstoppable. 

Also 82 million pounds is one of the highest market values I've seen

Juan Carlos_ Overview Profile.png

Juan Carlos_ History Career Stats.png

image.thumb.png.e3f456a0f2b05940835f934d728a4470.png

image.thumb.png.41ffaf012979e8cbe91236ef6f042fad.png

image.thumb.png.dd8d207d7616663e782a4182b08bdf8e.png

image.thumb.png.b8ac7b277c9029621fddf57769efdd20.png

Probably my four best ever players in the middle positions! It's a shame their teamwork lets them down, especially in the case of Antonio who looks like he should be the best playmaker of all time but isn't willing to play for the team. Not a problem for Curri though, who will hopefully hit 1000 goals in a few seasons. Dupont has already hit 1000 appearances if you include international appearances, he's played almost every game possible since he's 18 with no rotation. Nostalgia! 

On 1/13/2018 at 10:02, chestermike said:

on fm18 with Chester, on my first youth intake I got a player called malliard, a Belgian left winger. God knows how a mid table conference side was producing Belgians, but I wasn't complaining when he was already the best player in my team, 4* CA on creation. He played 3 games for me before my board accepted a £250k bid from stoke (the idiots!!!!), with no sell on fee. 5 years later and after a £18.75 million move to Everton, he is a regular prem left winger averaging over 7 a game and scoring 10+ a season. And I got a months youth set up cost out of him. Thanks board.

I had similar happen in my Wrexham save. In my first youth intake I got a striker who was miles ahead of anyone in my team. At 15-16 he went straight into a promotion-chasing Vanarama National team and bagged a few goals before the end of the season. That summer the board forced me to accept 1 million for him and off he went to Sunderland. He never really developed as well I thought he might, though. 

The first player I signed in my save was a French left wing regen who didn’t have a club, he was 15 at the time so couldn’t join me until the end of the season, now he’s 19, has 3 caps and a goal for the French National team, got 15+ goals and assists in the previous season and I’ve recently turned down an offer that could have increased to £110M from PSG

i know one day he’ll want to leave little old Celtic but I’ll hold onto him whilst I can

I made a Newcastle save attempting to get the next Shearer and found the perfect man, David Butler... he's even born in Newcastle. Also picked this guy up from Schalke called Karl Buckle, easily the best striker i've had in an FM ever and has an insane goal scoring record 51 in 45 games so far!

Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 11.05.50 pm.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 11.09.33 pm.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 11.09.19 pm.png

Archived