Football Manager 2017 Official Feedback Thread

• Administrators

Please keep all your feedback for the Football Manager 2017 here.  As always all we ask if for everyone to keep their feedback constructive. Also if you come across any issues you think may be bugs, please take the time to raise them in our FM17 Bugs Forum.

Some helpful links which may be of use:

How to Activate FM17
FM17 FAQ

If you have any problems launching the game after install, please visit the technical section of our Football Manager 2017 FAQ

Many thanks and behalf at everyone at Sports Interactive, good luck managers!  

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators
1 minute ago, bloodandfire said:

Gone from 5 stars in fm 16 to half a star in first beta update.

Beta update 17.1 went back up to 4 stars but now back down to 2 stars. :( 

1.jpg

It's just a guide, we're aware there are issues for some users on certain configurations and are investigating. Thanks. 

• Administrators
1 minute ago, arron52 said:

Custom views all reset and can`t import them again :(

Yeah .fmf's working now so you can save import/export all of those. Even from FM16. But the beta one's unfortunately won't work. 

Plays great so far but the lack of an option to use an actual photo as your manager pic is hugely frustrating. My 3D image looks even derpier than my actual face, which I didn't think was possible :o

3 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

Yeah .fmf's working now so you can save import/export all of those. Even from FM16. But the beta one's unfortunately won't work. 

jkvz4p.jpg

well there goes the next 2 hours, setting everything up again.

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Herbie2100 said:

jkvz4p.jpg

well there goes the next 2 hours, setting everything up again.

They should still work if they're already loaded in game and you should be able to now save them as .fmf's. It's just if you exported them before as say a .tac file, it won't re-import. Bit confusing I know. 

Just now, Neil Brock said:

This is the full game so there's no changelist. 

How can we know if some issues of the beta have been corrected? I don't want to simulate the game all night to check if the transfer activity in australia is fixed.

2 minutes ago, Max Clayton-Robb said:

It's been tweaked and will continue to be so

do you by any chance know if the coaching/staff problem in the Austrian divison has been fixed ? 

16 minutes ago, Swindon69 said:

As someone doing Daf's challenge I really like the fact that teams outside the divisions just below the Conf N & S can come through.

I really do hope that is true. I was thinking about steering clear of England and going elsewhere for my big FM17 save, but that might change my plans. A Dafuge challenge with my hometown club could well be possible now.

2 minutes ago, Phil930 said:

I saw FMT was available on iOS App Store. Is that limited to U.K. App Store, with US to follow? I was unable to find when searching. 

I may have solved this. My iPad uses US App Store, I just happen to be in London over release date. I'll wait till midnight east coast time!

• SI Staff
4 minutes ago, pjbork said:

Are there database updates in the official release versus the beta?

Nothing major. The only changes from 17.1.1 will be minor fixes. I wouldn't say it would be worth starting a new game over if you have a save going.

I know it's very minor stuff to most users, but the regen faces issue and slightly wrong format of Piaui state league in Brazil are a big disappointment for me and my potential save. Both raised and acknowledged during Beta. A few data issues in Italian leagues also raised and acknowledged still not fixed (wrong preferred foot for a few players).

Hopefully this stuff will be addressed with a quick hotfix in the next days, otherwise... not cool!

ME looks good btw, very solid since beta.

30 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

They should still work if they're already loaded in game and you should be able to now save them as .fmf's. It's just if you exported them before as say a .tac file, it won't re-import. Bit confusing I know. 

Just deleted my cache and preferences folders to fix another issue, all views all gone. :(

Archived