England - Euro 2016 Thread

Djstu23

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
he has to rotate to give everyone a chance and keep the club managers happy, no is the time to try players

He should be strong enough to tell club managers where they can go, they can't sack him or refuse the release their players to him so he should have all the power.

For a supposed 'ball-playing defender' he's not very good at playing the ball is he? What nonsense. Give me a defender that can defend any day!

this for me too its great to see a defender who can use the ball but the priority is defending he is going backwards in his development sadly hope it is a blip but he might need to move clubs and it was a shame he didn't get to be tutored by terry....that might still happen??

this for me too its great to see a defender who can use the ball but the priority is defending he is going backwards in his development sadly hope it is a blip but he might need to move clubs and it was a shame he didn't get to be tutored by terry....that might still happen??

All this playing from the back is rubbish too as after an impressive qualifying campaign we'll just turn into hoof-balling headless chickens at tournament proper like we always do :D

All this playing from the back is rubbish too as after an impressive qualifying campaign we'll just turn into hoof-balling headless chickens at tournament proper like we always do :D

it seems to go down that route perhaps that's the plan....sucker everyone into thinking we will be playing footy, then HOOF

this is why many would disagree, but I would take andy carroll he will give us the best option if its hoof time

Archived