fm12 causing marriage problems

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It may not be very morally (or legally in some places) acceptable but I would recommend just promoting one of the under 18’s to take the place of your wife. Tutor them yourself and retrain them in every position possible. Concentrate on improving first touch, positioning, heading, dribbling, workrate, technique, agility, stamina and of course finishing. Possibly even long shots and aggression if those are something you’re interested in.

It may not be very morally (or legally in some places) acceptable but I would recommend just promoting one of the under 18’s to take the place of your wife. Tutor them yourself and retrain them in every position possible. Concentrate on improving first touch, positioning, heading, dribbling, workrate, technique, agility, stamina and of course finishing. Possibly even long shots and aggression if those are something you’re interested in.

don't forget determination and.... off the ball skills.

Tell her you 'can't believe she's being so un-professional' if she doesn't back down, reduce her training to nothing, chuck her in with the kids (so she gets no game time) and make her see out her contract. Once she finally leaves she'll have such rubbish stats, no-one will 'sign' her...

Oh man, now I will never be able to look at my players' attributes the same.

Archived