Group A - France V South Africa - ITV 1 - KO 15:00

Djstu23

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont have anything against France but I really hope RSA dont go home. The lowest ranked host team ever but they've attacked and entertained in the two previous games while a team like Switzerland could knock out Chile or Spain. Crazy.

I think Champion won't give up until he gets a reaction from Burley about the sending off in France 98 :D he's mentioned it in every game they've been together on commentary, Burley just blanks him and talks about something else

God ITV's website is ****. Hate the navigation on it. It's always hit and miss whether or not I can actually work out how to watch the game on it before resorting to the ITV iPhone app. And I work in IT ffs. :mad:

God ITV's website is ****. Hate the navigation on it. It's always hit and miss whether or not I can actually work out how to watch the game on it before resorting to the ITV iPhone app. And I work in IT ffs. :mad:

It is ridiculous.

I keep getting error messages when trying to watch, have resorted to tvcatchup instead.

Archived