Group A - France V South Africa - ITV 1 - KO 15:00

Djstu23

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what? where did you get this?

yeah apparently ribery, govou and a few others have been bullying gourcuff and he very often trains on his own.

apparently no one was passing it to him in the Uruguay game and Rbery et al got him dropped for the mexico game

his only allies in the team are his Bordeaux(diarra etc) teammates and some of the older players like toulalan

yeah apparently ribery, govou and a few others have been bullying gourcuff and he very often trains on his own.

apparently no one was passing it to him in the Uruguay game and Rbery et al got him dropped for the mexico game

his only allies in the team are his Bordeaux(diarra etc) teammates and some of the older players like toulalan

If that's true, it's awful :(

Probably jealous of his looks and his talent, seeing as Ribery lacks the looks and Govou lacks both.

Gourcuff should retire from international football..Really, how could any footballer take this..the whole squad and staff is a disgrace

There is a clean sheet after Blanc takes over I guess. No one would bother if they knew Domenech was continuing

Evra not exactly being an ideal captain this World Cup. I used to like him but he has shown himself to be a bit of an immature player

I don't think that is fair. He was in a no win situation. And, none of this should have made the light of day, as he later stated.

Gourcuff should retire from international football..Really, how could any footballer take this..the whole squad and staff is a disgrace

Cause he's not a chav, he's a nice well brought up lad that's pretty quiet and he didn't want to go to lap dancing clubs with as 'team bonding' or something

There is a clean sheet after Blanc takes over I guess. No one would bother if they knew Domenech was continuing

Still then if the Ribery-Gourcuff rift is true..Dont think Blanc can do anything for them to kiss and make up..Few more goals from SA and few more red cards for France please :D

Archived