Group A - France V South Africa - ITV 1 - KO 15:00

Djstu23

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When Blanc takes over, whatever he does no one in the French public can be annoyed, it cannot get any lower, can field a team of chimps on bicycles and everyone would nod sagely about 'change was needed'

Actually made me laugh out loud. :D:thup:

Cause he's not a chav, he's a nice well brought up lad that's pretty quiet and he didn't want to go to lap dancing clubs with as 'team bonding' or something

maybe this all started with Ribery offering the underage girl to Gourcuff and he rejected it :p Ribery ended up having her in a foursome :D

Still then if the Ribery-Gourcuff rift is true..Dont think Blanc can do anything for them to kiss and make up..Few more goals from SA and few more red cards for France please :D

Well he could just drop Ribery, because in all fairness, he's been terrible. I doubt many teams will be interested in paying huge amounts for him now. At least Gourcuff has looked lively at times.

It hasn't been widely reported at all. The only news item with a quote that I could find was Ribery saying that reports that he and Gourcuff came to blows on the plane were nonsense.

It's been pretty widely reported in the French media. Ribery even came on French TV unannounced to say that it wasn't true and that what he reads about being a bully in the media made him suffer very much...

Nothing but it doesn't excuse being continually being beaten by guys who play at a far lower level than you.

Fair point. But I suppose if your heart's not in it, you're more likely to get beat, even if the players are at a lower level than you.

Archived