Official Football Manager 2015 Feedback Thread 15.1.3

• Administrators

Okay, so we're live everyone! Football Manager 2015 is out now!

So please keep all your feedback in this thread, as always please keep it constructive.

FAQ Link: https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/sections/200673772

If you have any issues, please report them on our Bugs Forum which can be found here - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/437-Football-Manager-2015-Bugs-Forum

Any technical issues, please post them here - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/443-Football-Manager-2015-Crashes-Technical-Game-Launch-and-Workshop-Issues

Your game version should now be 15.1.1. Match Engine 1531.

Thanks, and enjoy!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators
Can we get a list of changes from the patch?

There is no 'changelist' as such as this is the first full release whilst before it was a beta. Just play the game and leave us any feedback. If there are any issues in the release code, please take the time to raise them in the bugs forum. Thanks.

• Administrators
Thank you!

And can someone please tell us what is the latest version of the game and of the macth engine, so we can be sure that we arr up to date?

The version number is 15.1.1, ME 1531. Thanks.

There is no 'changelist' as such as this is the first full release whilst before it was a beta. Just play the game and leave us any feedback. If there are any issues in the release code, please take the time to raise them in the bugs forum. Thanks.

I think what people are asking is what's the difference between this and the final beta

Yeah. The 15.03 version of the game which was the final beta version had ME 1529. You said that full version of the game is ME 1532 is obviously there are difference between the final beta update and the full game, a list of changes between those would be nice.

Editor missing?

Also - injuries - how many times do we need to say it. Played two friendlies with Chelsea and i've now got 7 front line players out, and when i say front line i mean Hazard, Oscar, Cahill, Fab, Matic, Willian and Courtois.

Please don't ask me to upload my save to some other "bugs page" for two reasons;

1. Im at work

2. It's almost as if you guys think we're lying when infact i see SOOOOO many others having the same problem

What im trying to say is, THERE IS AN INJURY BUG. Fix it.

Editor missing?

Also - injuries - how many times do we need to say it. Played two friendlies with Chelsea and i've now got 7 front line players out, and when i say front line i mean Hazard, Oscar, Cahill, Fab, Matic, Willian and Courtois.

Please don't ask me to upload my save to some other "bugs page" for two reasons;

1. Im at work

2. It's almost as if you guys think we're lying when infact i see SOOOOO many others having the same problem

What im trying to say is, THERE IS AN INJURY BUG. Fix it.

You haven't even tried the full version. Go home and try it, then talk.

(i actually have tried it and im on my way to work now :cool: ) - i just knew the old "upload your save question" was coming so i needed to get it in there.

So to reconfirm, there is STILL an injury bug in the full version

You keep saying it won't make it so. There is no such bug, Otherwise we would all have it....We don't

Been out of the FM world for the past year and ive completely forgotten but do any Match Engine updates carry through into Saves you have already started? Or will I need to start a new save to get the ME updates?

They are save game compatible.

• Administrators
Been out of the FM world for the past year and ive completely forgotten but do any Match Engine updates carry through into Saves you have already started? Or will I need to start a new save to get the ME updates?

You can continue existing saves, the changes will carry into those.

Archived