11.3 Patch Official Feedback Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, it is. I wonder how it is possible. Miles told yesterday that they would be testing the patch for 3 days... Did they skip this procedure?

I would guess it was a bit of an over estimate so as if there were any issue's they would have a couple of days to fix them without anyone being any the wiser.

Anyway, downloading now, well done SI. I am off work now til Monday, so great success.

• SI Staff
Is there a reason my Steam isn't updating? Is there a way to tell it 'there's an update, please download?'

Has it already updated without you noticing? Have you got it set to not auto-update? This can be checked in Football Manager 2011 -> Properties -> Updates tab

• Administrators
Is there a reason my Steam isn't updating? Is there a way to tell it 'there's an update, please download?'

Have you checked Steam to auto-update, and is it connected to Steam? (not offline)?

• SI Staff
Yes, it is. I wonder how it is possible. Miles told yesterday that they would be testing the patch for 3 days... Did they skip this procedure?

It does usually - this is a phase that SEGA do, not us. This time I guess we got lucky, and it was turned round quicker.

I go nearly 3 months without playing FM... and you bring it out on the two days I take off college to do assignments :D Damn you, no assignments for me!

I see nothing in the patch notes about direct free kicks. Is it still virtually impossible for players to score from DIRECT free kicks?

i've got tons of goals scored from direct freekicks using 11.2.1

and when will the patch be released for non steam users?

Couldn't have waited a day so it was a birthday present for your seventh favourite moderator? :(;)

The improvement conversations have undergone across all the patches is startling. I imagine they'll be fantastic in FM2012.

Archived