11.3 Patch Official Feedback Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
any reason why blackburn still have debts and no spending money, even tho they were taken over, debts written off and money to spend!?

This is a specific question for the Blackburn data thread. If you don't like what has been set, you can always change it up in the editor.

Is it save game compatible?

I'm on steam but I don't want to discontinue my 11.2 patch game, will steam actually force me to do this by downloading 11.3 automatically?

Is there any way to prevent it?

• SI Staff
Is it save game compatible?

I'm on steam but I don't want to discontinue my 11.2 patch game, will steam actually force me to do this by downloading 11.3 automatically?

Is there any way to prevent it?

All our Patches are always save game compatible but you will need to start a new game for the new database and any competition changes. Thanks :)

Just started with a game with the Toon and I'm not impressed! Danny Simpson, Leon Best and Steven Taylor are all injured despite the fact their injuries went months ago

Injuries that occurred prior to the season remain on all databases, and have always done so for our releases.

• SI Staff
Just started with a game with the Toon and I'm not impressed! Danny Simpson, Leon Best and Steven Taylor are all injured despite the fact their injuries went months ago

Injuries in the db from the start of the season are always left in for all updates.

when the season started they were injured, so in the game at the start of the season they are injured.

Is there a reason though...seems really odd.

I'm sure this will have been considered. If you have actual evidence of the debt being removed and a substantial amount of cash being made available for transfers then feel free to raise it in the Blackburn Rovers research thread.

Newspaper talk of them signing Kaka, Ronaldinho, etc does not count though ;)

Thanks.

Will continuing a pre patch game be exactly like starting a new game, as in all changes will take effect, or are some things only going to work if you start a new game?

Could you tell me how much money do you get for transfers please

?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I just looked through the patch changes and didn't see that the agents had been tweaked.

I really hope I'm corrected.

Are you referring to fees? Says quite near the bottom of the change list I thk about Agent fees being lowered at start of negotiations.

The 'current' bug is the 1 of the most impt fix to me. hope its fixed.

I believe this was fixed. As Neil Brock mentioned, the fix list may well not include all fixes.

I dont recommend using the torrent. I'm getting about 1.5kbs. Now I've switched to direct download I'm getting 330kbs.

• Administrators
Is it just mine that a crash dumps is being created everytime I try to start a new game?

Have replied to your thread in the Bugs Forum, please get back to me. Thanks.

• Administrators
A sharing violation occured while accessing C:\SportsInteractive\Football Manager 2011\ Data\Skins.fmf.

any ideas what to do?

Make sure you don't already have the game open when attempting to patch.

Are you referring to fees? Says quite near the bottom of the change list I thk about Agent fees being lowered at start of negotiations.

You're right. I just read it again and found it. :thup:

A sharing violation occured while accessing C:\SportsInteractive\Football Manager 2011\ Data\Skins.fmf.

any ideas what to do?

If your trying to patch while the game is open shut it down then patch it

thank u guys, now have to toss a coin, watch arsenal - barca or play fm? Ah what a great doubt!

The good thing about FM is you can do both.

Thanks.

Will continuing a pre patch game be exactly like starting a new game, as in all changes will take effect, or are some things only going to work if you start a new game?

We always recommend starting a new game, however changes will take effect when continuing a save game

• SI Staff
I have a mac while the game runs on PC and mac so do I download PC boxed or Mac Boxed?

If you are playing on the Mac download and install the boxed Mac patch, if you are playing on PC download and install the boxed PC patch?

Great to finally have the patch - thanks for all your hard work. Just one thing... :)

I hope that I am right in thinking that player attributes haven't been touched in the database update - just transfers. Cos I'm looking at the liverpool squad and players like Martin Kelly, Andy Carroll and Suso are woefully underestimated and still no Raheem Sterling.

Hopefully they'll be fixed for FM12 - guess I'll just have to do a little tweaking before I start a new game :)

Great to see the patch finally out!

Can anyone confirm whether the issue of manager rep (moving clubs) was corrected? Haven't seen anything in the changelist.

Thanks!

Thats already been answered in this thread, the answer is yes

Great to finally have the patch - thanks for all your hard work. Just one thing... :)

I hope that I am right in thinking that player attributes haven't been touched in the database update - just transfers. Cos I'm looking at the liverpool squad and players like Martin Kelly, Andy Carroll and Suso are woefully underestimated and still no Raheem Sterling.

Hopefully they'll be fixed for FM12 - guess I'll just have to do a little tweaking before I start a new game :)

yes players have been updated, and Sterling wont be included until FM12 as he is not old enough for FM11

Yay lucky I left steam running while I was at work today, came home and its all patched up ready to play :)

Only downer is that the summer transfer window in my current save just ended before the new patch dl'ed and I wanted to put the new changes in the transfer system to the test. Looks like I'll have to wait till Jan as I don't want to start a new game just now :(

Archived