11.3 Patch Official Feedback Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry but how can David Mcnamee being an Aberdeen player have not made it in time for the data lock? It happened weeks ago right at the start of the transfer window, before moves like Caroll, Suarez and Torres happened, do not feed us nonsense excuses like that, just be honest you do not give a **** about the SPL and teams like Aberdeen and this whole thing is a mess. Get a grip SI you should all be sacked, time after time, mistake after mistake you are ruining the reputation of what was a great game.

Is the change purely cosmetic or does Saviola end up using Cardozo's player instructions and vice versa?

they do change position and instructions aswell :S i , i can see then on the pitch as well using the others instructions

• Administrators
they do change position and instructions aswell :S

Sure they aren't set to 'Swap' positions in Advanced instructions?

CJ'43, try going forward in your game by a little while. I just started a new game in Portugal myself, and initially the fixtures were not displaying for the U19's. However after proceeding a month or so into the game, the fixtures were generated for them.

Sorry but how can David Mcnamee being an Aberdeen player have not made it in time for the data lock? It happened weeks ago right at the start of the transfer window, before moves like Caroll, Suarez and Torres happened, do not feed us nonsense excuses like that, just be honest you do not give a **** about the SPL and teams like Aberdeen and this whole thing is a mess. Get a grip SI you should all be sacked, time after time, mistake after mistake you are ruining the reputation of what was a great game.

It was before the Jan Window which makes it funnier. Big League Bias!

Yep, looks like an unfortunate user error. Out of curiosity, did you post about this issue howhigh1337 on the forums before?

nope, i was waiting for final patch and thought it was already reported (i can't believe it's happening to me only haha). When i will take a screenshot i'll pm you.

Thanks for support.

Did you fix the infinite money problem in friendly matches?

For example, if i play a friendly against a very small foreigner club and they give me 20K (away match), i can do it all the time and they'll give me always the money.

• Administrators
Did you fix the infinite money problem in friendly matches?

For example, if i play a friendly against a very small foreigner club and they give me 20K (away match), i can do it all the time and they'll give me always the money.

Its something we are aware of, and is currently under review. Given prioritising other bugs, this one didn't make it.

CJ'43, try going forward in your game by a little while. I just started a new game in Portugal myself, and initially the fixtures were not displaying for the U19's. However after proceeding a month or so into the game, the fixtures were generated for them.

Problem solved. These competitions appear at 1st july. Portuguese season starts (in game) in june.

my assistant told me to sign a left back in my team report, i have signed 2 since. strong left backs and the team report still says i need a left back

It's actually the researchers fault, who is probably Scottish, so yeah ;)

• Administrators
my assistant told me to sign a left back in my team report, i have signed 2 since. strong left backs and the team report still says i need a left back

What star rating does your assistant give them?

You can find this under the customisable column -> Coaching -> Assistant's opinion of player's current ability.

Lads on the McNamee thing it's down to the researchers who aren't paid and volunteer as fans not people who work at SI. It's not perfect but it is easy to fix in the editor and I think there are plans for another hot fix with updates on transfers that were after data lock if someone can confirm.

im running via steam, i dont want to update as ill lose the german national team edit in my saved game

but every time i load the game it forces the update even though ive unchecked "auto update"

can anyone please advise?

losing that update on a save is so, so annoying - i dont want the update

What star rating does your assistant give them?

You can find this under the customisable column -> Coaching -> Assistant's opinion of player's current ability.

my assistant gives all 3 of my left backs 3 stars current ability

• Administrators
my assistant gives all 3 of my left backs 3 stars current ability

This will be why, and your assistant isn't always right, form can change his opinion on how he rates the players.

It is irksome though.

Did you sign players he recommended?

These should work fine in the latest patch but some changes may need to be made.

Hm, I can't get it to work. My editor file made on 11.1 still don't work with the 11.3 patch and 11.2 data base. Still messes things up.

This will be why, and your assistant isn't always right, form can change his opinion on how he rates the players.

It is irksome though.

Did you sign players he recommended?

yes i signed one he recommended and one of my choice

• Administrators
yes i signed one he recommended and one of my choice

If you've a save before you signed the player it can be uploaded to the FTP and we can look into it for you.

:)

Link: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/230019-FTP-Details

Can anyone tell me if the "Coupe de France" is now fixed ?

It was desactivated with the previous patch if you were continuing a save game.... Only the amateur teams were participating :-/

Please, anyone from SI ?

I'd advise restarting the computer before installing the patch to ensure no programs are running in the background that shouldnt be

I have done that and downloaded the patch again.

Do i put it in

C:/Program Files/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011 or somewhere else.

• Administrators

Do i put it in

Just run it, it will find the location for you. :)

Do i put it in

There's no need to put it anywhere, all you need to do is double click on the patch and select 'Update' and it should automatically patch the game.

Make sure you have downloaded the correct version of the patch

Sorry if this has been asked before. Only had time to read through the first couple pages as Im waiting for the Barca - Arsenal game to start.

This year was the first time I waited till now to buy the game, so I've just installed it and it is, contrary to previous years, completely unpatched. So I was wondering if I need to install the previous patches before installing the new one?

Thank you for any help.

One weird thing I noticed just after applying the patch, is that now my parent club is asking me to pay full wages plus a fee when I make a loan offer for a reserve player who is listed for loan.

My team is Vauxhall (currently in the Championship), my parent club is Man Utd. Up until now I could loan players from them without a fee and without paying any wages. This isn't right, is it?

Archived