11.3 Patch Official Feedback Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • SI Staff
miles, why cant this happen this time but it did on previous updates?

If I, or any of the other people who raised it with me this evening, had known that was happening for previous updates, it would not have happened then either for the same mentioned legal and licensing reasons.

Roy Hodgson not the manager of WBA on the new patch

That's because he hadn't joined by the end of January, which is when the data lock was.

Apologies if it's been reported and I've missed it. Silly bug but an annoying one in the long run. On the tactics screen the orders it displayers the players in has changed. You used to be able to sort by players selected then players not in the team but all in order of position if that makes sense.

e.g. I sort by "Pkd" then after the selected squad in the right positional order, any players are in a random order if they are not selected in the squad like AMC, then DL, then ST, Then GK. It used to display these players from GK down like normal position sort.

Sorry it's a really small bug but hope they all count... ;)

If I, or any of the other people who raised it with me this evening, had known that was happening for previous updates, it would not have happened then either for the same mentioned legal and licensing reasons.

fair enough thanks for the response.

See previous answer.

The second post in that thread is from someone at SI. I wouldn't say that was being ignored, personally.

The thread is'nt being ignored, but the problem is. I'm someone who has played the game for years and I know when something is not right and for me this is a game destroying bug. Do you not think its ruins the game when you are put at a disadvantage because the other team have had a player sent off? Why is no-one else seeing this, there is clearly an issue here.

Apologies if it's been reported and I've missed it. Silly bug but an annoying one in the long run. On the tactics screen the orders it displayers the players in has changed. You used to be able to sort by players selected then players not in the team but all in order of position if that makes sense.

e.g. I sort by "Pkd" then after the selected squad in the right positional order, any players are in a random order if they are not selected in the squad like AMC, then DL, then ST, Then GK. It used to display these players from GK down like normal position sort.

Sorry it's a really small bug but hope they all count... ;)

Try sorting by the PKD column, and then holding [shift] when clicking on the Position column so that it becomes the secondary sort column.

That's because he hadn't joined by the end of January, which is when the data lock was.

Hodgeson IS manager on the new patch for West Brom

I'm running 11.3 patch but on a savegame with 11.1 database. After creating a tactic and advancing a few days, the player instructions for set pieces get greyed out - I have assigned custom settings (i.e. one of my CBs doesn't have particularly great aerial stats so I have left him back for corners/set pieces) and it seems to de-select a couple of players at a time, purely at random. This was partially why I haven't got into 11.2 - it was such a fuss having to update EVERY set piece every few days. Is anyone else having the same thing?

Otherwise it's looking good guys, I must say. Contract negotiation/player interaction in particular is noticeably improved.

• Administrators
is fixed problem with tactic named 'current' ?

Yes.

You'll need to delete the tactics that are named 'Current' in the menu but the issue should no longer occur. :)

Cheers.

Try sorting by the PKD column, and then holding [shift] when clicking on the Position column so that it becomes the secondary sort column.

I have never ever seen that before....and it worked a treat! Thanks very much! :D

kind of cba with this game now.. not trying to detract from the hard work SI have put into this patch,as the only bugs that really wound me up for 11.2.1 were the annoying "current" tactic and the serious lack of reasonable bids for any of my players when i have to pay x2/x3 of the value for any player i sign, which i will take SI's word have been fixed in this patch.

These have unfortunately been replaced by my left winger now taking (conservative guess) 60% of my shots from close range when instructed to stay wide & "hug the touchline" in a flat 4 4 2, and the game breaker for me.. appearance statistics have vanished on my players profiles although it is still showing the average rating for each competition oddly enough.. this wouldnt be such an issue i guess if i didnt wanna make sure my younger players with decent potential get atleast 15/20 appearances to aid they're development.. is a shame really as i've been looking forward to this patch to fix the issues i had with 11.2.1.

• Administrators
so it's illegal to change Clayton Blackmore's job status after the 31st of jan? also it's a mystery how this has been allowed before and hasn't been 'noticed' :O

As has been explained to you before, once the data is locked it is locked. If people kept putting in changes right up until the data update is released then we won't have any time whatsoever to test the data which has gone in. You may think it's as easy as changing a club name or a contract date but it's much more complicated than that. We have the deadline for a reason and we have to keep to it.

In terms of any other update, Sports Interactive as a company release one January update and that's pretty much it.

There is a lot of mistake at DB. I think there must be a XML file about this issue. It is really ridiculous seem that not allowed someone to upload it... If you dont let it , release a LEGAL UPDATE ABOUT THIS EMBRASSING MISSINGS !!!

There is a lot of mistake at DB. I think there must be a XML file about this issue. It is really ridiculous seem that not allowed someone to upload it... If you dont let it , release a LEGAL UPDATE ABOUT THIS EMBRASSING MISSINGS !!!

Which are ???

They have explained several times they cannot do that. I'm sure someone will release an unofficial one at some point, so just be patient.

I'm playing an 11.2 save several seasons in, and it's looking like assistant managers are much more reluctant to arrange friendlies. I reached the middle of July before I noticed he hadn't sorted anything out: and most other teams don't have any either - or if they do, 2 at most.

Regarding the transfer system I can confirm that I am now receiving offers over their values for non-listed players. Clubs are even coming back with higher offers after being rejected in the first instance.

My current save is in July 2012 and was started with patch 11.2.1. Im only 18 days into the transfer window and I can see the changes have made a difference so far.

• Administrators

Look, Gripper's update is not being released and that's all we're saying on the matter at this stage. Please do not discuss it any more in this thread as this thread is for feedback of the 11.3 patch only. Cheers.

• SI Staff
I have found a problem with prize money on my game in the championship in england 1st place gets £50,000 2nd £25,000 and the rest get nothing surely this isnt realistic

This is how prize money works in the divisions outside of the Premier League.

• Administrators
has this patch got were clubs have got to break even by a certain date to be in a uefa comp??

UEFA Financial Fair Play regulations aren't in force yet in real life, so they aren't in the game.

UEFA Financial Fair Play regulations aren't in force yet in real life, so they aren't in the game.

A phased implementation period will be undertaken over three years, and the main component of the regulations – the 'break-even' requirement – will come into force for financial statements in the reporting period ending 2012, to be assessed during the 2013/14 UEFA club competition season. Initial sanctions against clubs who do not fulfil the break-even requirement can be taken in the 2013/14 season, on the basis of financial information from the two previous campaigns.

taken from here http://www.uefa.com/uefa/footballfirst/protectingthegame/financialfairplay/news/newsid=1500331.html

http://en.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/uefaorg/Clublicensing/01/50/09/12/1500912_DOWNLOAD.pdf

Regarding the transfer system I can confirm that I am now receiving offers over their values for non-listed players. Clubs are even coming back with higher offers after being rejected in the first instance.

My current save is in July 2012 and was started with patch 11.2.1. Im only 18 days into the transfer window and I can see the changes have made a difference so far.

Glad to hear you've seen some improvements in the transfer system :)

• Administrators
A phased implementation period will be undertaken over three years, and the main component of the regulations – the 'break-even' requirement – will come into force for financial statements in the reporting period ending 2012, to be assessed during the 2013/14 UEFA club competition season. Initial sanctions against clubs who do not fulfil the break-even requirement can be taken in the 2013/14 season, on the basis of financial information from the two previous campaigns.

taken from here http://www.uefa.com/uefa/footballfirst/protectingthegame/financialfairplay/news/newsid=1500331.html

http://en.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/uefaorg/Clublicensing/01/50/09/12/1500912_DOWNLOAD.pdf

Its something we are well aware of, but it's too big an issue for any patch.

Look Dear Neil , I am not talking about Gripper or some else's update. I am talking about missings on 11.3 patch ! So this is true thread i think. There is a lot missings on DB. And your answers are not sensible reasons , i can't understand that. Cheers too !

• Administrators
Look Dear Neil , I am not talking about Gripper or some else's update. I am talking about missings on 11.3 patch ! So this is true thread i think. There is a lot missings on DB. And your answers are not sensible reasons , i can't understand that. Cheers too !

Any issues in regards to data not being in the game that should please take the time to raise it in the relevant areas of the data issues forum and it will be addressed there. Cheers.

• Administrators

All that's been said on the matter has been said. As Neil posted above, please do not discuss this any further in this thread, as this is for 11.3 feedback.

Any data queries should be lodged in the data forum.

Thanks .

• Administrators
FM 11 failed to start (error code 77) any idea on a fix for this error? i updated through steam now am unable to play the game please help me

Have you tried closing Steam and re-opening it? Also I'd suggest verifying your game cache as described below:

-Load Steam

-From the My Games tab, right-click on FM2011 and select Properties from the menu.

-Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.

-Steam will verify the game cache files (GCF's) - this process may take several minutes.

-Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.

Let me know how you get on, thanks.

• Administrators
i have notice rassmuien is at celtic when he plays on loan at aab

Please take the time to raise this issue in the relevant place on the data issues forum, thanks.

Archived