+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Results 901 to 1,000 of 1492

Thread: 11.3 Patch Official Feedback Thread

Amateur

After Suarez. here another one. some of the players apps and goals have disappeared from some competitions!
    Last edited by AnfieldRoad; 10-03-2011 at 14:39.

Amateur

There are two Piotr Parzyszek's playing at de Graafschap

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedTwiddler View Post
    There are two Piotr Parzyszek's playing at de Graafschap
    Yeah we're aware of the duplications, thanks for bringing it up.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Brock View Post
    What 'experience' did you start the game with? What team are you managing? Let me know, thanks.
    Hi Neil,
    I started with experience as international footballer, and managing Charlton.
    Thanks.

Youth Team
    PSN=PabloDiscobar -OTF Fantasy Football Honours -CHAMP LGE 11-12,SKY 12-13+13-14,MLS 13,WORLD CUP 14

Are there any know issues with using the Flex 11 skin with new patch? I would like to know this before patching up

Cheers

Amateur

Anyone else had snowy weather with "minus" temperatures whilst playing in Spain during the months of April and May?

I know its possible in real life but still very unlikely.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by hassebasse80 View Post
    Hi

Read through the ME changelist, but couldn't find the answer,

Is it viable playing with 3 centrebacks now? By that I mean will they fan out wide when in possession, or do they still stay bunched together in the middle? Also, when playing with 3 centrebacks, do the wide midfielders revert to instant full backs, or has that been fixed?
    The (wide play: hug touchline etc) for central players is not working and apparently it's a bug in the ME, which can't be fixed easily. I think SI atleast admitted the bug (which has existed for a long, long time now). I doubt it was fixed and I even have doubts it will be fixed in FM2012. It's a damn shame!

Amateur

The new patch has made the match graphics in my game look amazing, much better than previously with better shading and sunlight effects.

The only bad thing is the speed bar has about 17 notches of really painfully slow highlight speeds then 18 is really fast, 19 even faster and 20 is mr chomley warner time. Could it not be smoothed out a little as the 'midpoint' speed should really be kind of "normal" pace and you either go up or down from there, not have to have it on a jerky fast 18 or 19 setting to actually get thru games within 15mins.

EDIT: I've just read this back...I know what I mean.

Amateur

I encounter this bug but I really started to wonder if I am the only one here. (I have this bug in both of my computers)
    I play the game in TV Screen with Action Zones open, sometimes after I change the tactics and click confirm, all the "match day info" tabs are open and I need to manually close all of them. Too bad it is not fixed in 11.3, probably nobody mentioned it

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by JIMBOFMCD View Post
    Has there been any feedback on absence of TV matches in English Premiership until Nov. i have seen few posts in feedback thread, but no one answering them definitively. i have 'move TV matches' option in perferences on. its only major bug i have come across. haven't checked yet but may prevent TV money being paid.

p.s all matches 3pm k.o on sat. no sat morn/eve, sun or mon night matches from start of Nov back to normal.
    I just checked on my game and the TV games started at the start of September, but maybe that's just me?

Amateur

Few Points after 6/7 games,

*Getting Quite a Few injuries, not all serious though but enough to have to use my subs up.

*At the start of every match the first highlights in 2D are a bit jerky for the first few minutes then its fine.

*Crosses seem better and not just lauched into the box.

*Less bookings, i was having a lot before the patch.

*Clubs showing more interest in transfer listed players, no offers yet but that could be due to me being in the lower leagues and clubs not having the funds.

*better players more willing to talk to my club where they wouldn't even entertain the thought before the patch, for example one player was not interessted before i patched up, after the patch he was slightly interested and i managed to sign him on a good contract.

As i said ive only played a month or 2 and thats on my orginal save so not started a new one yet but so far so good, im impressed, thank you for the patch SI!
    Last edited by PLeaseDontSackME; 10-03-2011 at 15:09.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by AnfieldRoad View Post

After Suarez. here another one. some of the players apps and goals have disappeared from some competitions!
    I had the same problem with the same players. Holidayed 2 seasons on 2 separate occasions and saw that it only applies to the first season. From the second on, it registers their appearances correctly.

So I'm ok with that.

Amateur

I tried clearing the cache and started a new game
    but the problem is still not solved
    Suarez stats will only show league appearances and goals as pointed out by others is this forum
    Any other help will be much appreciated. Thank you

If what Ultras5314 said is correct;
    the stats will register their appearances and goals correctly.
    then I suppose I can live with it.
    Thanks again
    Last edited by Liu Chih Chiang; 10-03-2011 at 14:58.

Amateur

It is still impossible to sell players to higher value. I offered anton ferdinand for 1.5M , and I only get 1 loan offer for 300k... and this is not only him. I can't get rid of my unwanted players, just because, no one wants them for no money..

Amateur

The only thing I've noticed so far is that the player stats disappearing, example here being Tom Murphy of Lewes, he scored 4 goals in a cup game, but only his apps / goals in the league are showing and everything else is missing, not gamebreaking by any means what so ever, just pointing out!

Sorry if pics are big...imageshack is being ********!

Example:

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Cranberry View Post
    I encounter this bug but I really started to wonder if I am the only one here. (I have this bug in both of my computers)
    I play the game in TV Screen with Action Zones open, sometimes after I change the tactics and click confirm, all the "match day info" tabs are open and I need to manually close all of them. Too bad it is not fixed in 11.3, probably nobody mentioned it
    i had same problem,i had to delete game and reload it,it works fine now.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by elland road boo boys View Post
    not sure if this is the right forum to post this if not apologies in advance.

Have loaded 11.3 & when the newgen dates comes up for any club that has a second team the "arrow" does not advance to the next team.

Is this a "bug" or just me
    ***bump***

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by JiggyDempsey View Post
    I'm Celtic and I play my saves without first window budgets so when December rolled around I decided to make a move for Rafael Toloi, I offered €6m over 42 months, surprised that it was accepted, thought they would have held out for ~€8m tbh. Then I got to negotiate a contract, I clicked use existing terms, took out his 15% wage rise, his min release clause & changed his squad status from key to backup just to see what affect low balling the agent would do to the demands.

The agent accepted those terms (no agent fee and €15k signing on fee on a €6m transfer) and maybe I thought maybe the player would reject those terms. No the player accepted terms that were worse that what he was on.

I've signed him on all versions of FM2011 and he doesnt go that cheaply and he has certainly been sold to me for well below the scouts estimate (Ayres Albuquerque) who is a good scout thats scouted him 3 times which is what I expected to pay out in this version.

WHAT A JOKE!

How am I suppose to play this game with bugs like that jumping out at me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gudge View Post
    Just tried the same thing here and he refuses the same terms. How much is he on a week with you now?
    Jan 1st has arrived and I was suprised to see the N/A down for contract expiry. I negotiated for his contract until 2014. Now I have to renegotiate his contract straight away as I believe my €6m investment could be poached on a free

Hopefully this isnt going to be a regular occurrence.

EDIT

To they guy that said he wasnt that good.

Scored on his debut, same day as he arrived at the club (1st Jan) against Rangers in Ibrox after 1m 20sec
    Last edited by JiggyDempsey; 10-03-2011 at 15:15.

What arrow do you mean elland road boo boys? Let me know, thanks.

Amateur

After updating to new patch - my chairman has intervened with two of my transfers now with two of my best CM's - and I look like I am going to lose the 2nd one now! The price the other team are offering arent that good either - could be better. I am well within my wage budget. Club financial is okay so cant understand why he is interfering when he has been asleep for the last ten years!

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Chih Chiang View Post
    I tried clearing the cache and started a new game
    but the problem is still not solved
    Suarez stats will only show league appearances and goals as pointed out by others is this forum
    Any other help will be much appreciated. Thank you

If what Ultras5314 said is correct;
    the stats will register their appearances and goals correctly.
    then I suppose I can live with it.
    Thanks again
    Is this from starting a brand new game, or from advancing an old save?

Have you used the editor or FMRTE at all? Let me know, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkysrovers View Post
    After updating to new patch - my chairman has intervened with two of my transfers now with two of my best CM's - and I look like I am going to lose the 2nd one now! The price the other team are offering arent that good either - could be better. I am well within my wage budget. Club financial is okay so cant understand why he is interfering when he has been asleep for the last ten years!
    How much is the player valued at, and how much is the offer?

Part-Timer

What arrow do you mean elland road boo boys? Let me know, thanks.
    When I look for Danish newgens by club, The first club is AAB the arrow to the left of the club badge shows AAB II when I hover over it, but nothing happens when I press it

Amateur

Agent retradation, the next generation!

Seems that because i wouldnt give in to his idiotic demands that one particular agent has a "fierce dislike" of me. Little did i know that this one is managing 3 memebers of my team... oh dear. Add that to the fact that my backroom staff can be pillaged at will by other teams im starting to wonder what kind of shape my team will be in come the end of the season. I wonder if somebody from SI could explain the mechanic i use to prevent myself from being held to ransom by trouble makers such as this.

Amateur

the 2nd player offer is as follows:
    Value: 350k
    Offer: 505k but inital offer is 130k with 24 monthly instalments of 375k with 20% percentage of profit from next sale - definitely not happy Neil.

More unhappy that the fact the Chairman has suddenly woken up in my game - been at the club for ten years and he has never intervened in any transfer offer.

Amateur

And another thing. I have tried signing a player who was released but agent says he doesnt want to join. So I sign him for a trial. Player wants to impress me, so I try approach to sign and now agent says he cant proceed due to the previous breakdown in talks - I didnt even have to chance to enter talks previously - its madness

Part-Timer

the 2nd player offer is as follows:
    Value: 350k
    Offer: 505k but inital offer is 130k with 24 monthly instalments of 375k with 20% percentage of profit from next sale - definitely not happy Neil.

More unhappy that the fact the Chairman has suddenly woken up in my game - been at the club for ten years and he has never intervened in any transfer offer.
    offer him to clubs at what you think his actual value is, hopefully you'll get some offers and the player will choose to go there instead meaning that you will either get his value or you can cancel the deal and keep him

(I didn't tell you that though ;) )

Ex-SI
    Every man dies, not every man really lives.

Jan 1st has arrived and I was suprised to see the N/A down for contract expiry. I negotiated for his contract until 2014. Now I have to renegotiate his contract straight away as I believe my €6m investment could be poached on a free

Hopefully this isnt going to be a regular occurrence.

EDIT

To they guy that said he wasnt that good.

Scored on his debut, same day as he arrived at the club (1st Jan) against Rangers in Ibrox after 1m 20sec
    If you have a save game before you make the bid for the player I'd be really interested to see it if you could upload it to the FTP

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo DiscoBar View Post
    Are there any know issues with using the Flex 11 skin with new patch? I would like to know this before patching up

Cheers
    Flex 11 works fine with 11.3.

Amateur

Have to agree with those who are complaining about staff leaving. Pre-patch it was bad but I could turn around and poach other teams staff, now I cant even do that as they are usually not interested to talk to me. Really, some of these guys were I hired in 2012 when I was in ManU and followed me to Chelsea in 2027 and now are leaving for whatever reason in the year 2030. If I miss the warning that someone has approached them it is bye bye staff. 3 months played with patch lost 3 youth coaches, 2 first team coaches, 4 coaches, 1 goalie coach.

edit to add.. If I do catch the news item and offer the coach a contract and he accepts and stays the team that offered goes after a different coach from my team so now I just let them go.
    Last edited by Belamorte; 10-03-2011 at 15:44.

Amateur

If you have a save game before you make the bid for the player I'd be really interested to see it if you could upload it to the FTP
    I do, I set aside a save, from before I made a bid, last night when this happened.

I'm uploading it now in a zip file called "Rafael Toloi"

Estimated time to upload is 25mins (poor upload rate), I'll edit this post when the transfer has completed.

I'dbe really interested to hear if you were able to replicate this bug with my save or not when you do give it a try. Thanks

Amateur

I for one havent had MANY of the "issues" those speak of here. The ME seems absolutely fine to me, and I beleive that after one season now complete with it, it definately created a couple of tweaks needed but nothing more, and my team are once more playing some great foorball, including my wingers, who can cross and strikers who get on the end of them for goals. I know it sooo last year/decade but it HAS to be your tactics! Anyway just my feedback SI, that patch is great for me, and havent spotted any major glaring issues as of yet. Even getting offered jobs at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Belamorte View Post
    Have to agree with those who are complaining about staff leaving. Pre-patch it was bad but I could turn around and poach other teams staff, now I cant even do that as they are usually not interested to talk to me. Really, some of these guys were I hired in 2012 when I was in ManU and followed me to Chelsea in 2027 and now are leaving for whatever reason in the year 2030. If I miss the warning that someone has approached them it is bye bye staff. 3 months played with patch lost 3 youth coaches, 2 first team coaches, 4 coaches, 1 goalie coach.

edit to add.. If I do catch the news item and offer the coach a contract and he accepts and stays the team that offered goes after a different coach from my team so now I just let them go.
    Get your coaches on longer contracts, that'll mean teams will have to pay bigger fees to sign them from you, putting off teams from doing it in the first place.

Amateur

So far so good for me, down in the lower leagues I've not come across a single problem yet, although I'm sure I will eventually. I'm totally impressed with this game now it's been patched and at long last the defenders are trying to play like defenders.... Excellent game!

Amateur

Get your coaches on longer contracts, that'll mean teams will have to pay bigger fees to sign them from you, putting off teams from doing it in the first place.
    Ill try that, but teams like Man City and Barcelona just swoop in and take whomever they want it seems. There should be some loyalty? But I will try thanks.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by kelly123 View Post
    i had same problem,i had to delete game and reload it,it works fine now.
    You mean uninstalled & reinstalled?

Amateur

I do, I set aside a save, from before I made a bid, last night when this happened.

Estimated time to upload is 25mins (poor upload rate), I'll edit this post when the transfer has completed.

I'dbe really interested to hear if you were able to replicate this bug with my save or not when you do give it a try. Thanks
    That file is uploaded

I got him to sign a new contract, now he doesnt have a estimated value. On the transfer screen, his value is €0. This issue doesnt look like it will sort itself out.

Reserves

can you set his value using FMRTE at all?
    not perfect but maybe a solution for the moment.

Amateur

And another thing. I have tried signing a player who was released but agent says he doesnt want to join. So I sign him for a trial. Player wants to impress me, so I try approach to sign and now agent says he cant proceed due to the previous breakdown in talks - I didnt even have to chance to enter talks previously - its madness
    Time for FMRTE again - its the second time now, that I have to resort to this. Its the only way of getting past the agents. Definitely worst feature added in the whole series of FM

Banned

I'm in pre season, not started a match yet, but quite frankly i'm getting a ton of injuries, all for weeks/months.

Using same training as i would in 11.2, which i never had any issues with so assuming it is an 11.3 issue. Only conclusion i can come to.

Amateur

How many patches should I wait to fix this stinking bug? If there was an option seller to pay for a player to be bought, would I get at least one bid?
    And yes, he is not injured!

Amateur

Happy about crosses so far. Also seems like target men actually try to head to teammates rather than aimlessly upfield so looks like we not forced to play the Arsenal/Barcelona way any more. Happy times!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Haiku View Post

How many patches should I wait to fix this stinking bug? If there was an option seller to pay for a player to be bought, would I get at least one bid?
    And yes, he is not injured!
    I think the problem is his being on 43k a week. Would you buy a player like him on that wages?

Amateur

Just wondering about cup apearances dissapearing. Any info on this? Is it solved ? Iread somewhere that after 2 seasons it registers??

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by elland road boo boys View Post
    when i look for danish newgens by club, the first club is aab the arrow to the left of the club badge shows aab ii when i hover over it, but nothing happens when i press it
    ***bump***

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Burling View Post
    Injuries in the db from the start of the season are always left in for all updates.
    I am starting a game on 11.3 with Olympique de Marseille and Azpilicueta is injured untill the end of the season whereas he got injured end of November IRL.

I should start with Azpi fit as he was at the beggining of the season.

Part-Timer

Sorry folks if this has already been asked. I created a new setup for scotland (4 leagues of 18) , if i download the 11.3 patch, will this effect my game/league setup?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by milnerpoint View Post
    can you set his value using FMRTE at all?
    not perfect but maybe a solution for the moment.
    Heard that FMRTE can cause issues with a save, I rather not use that program at all tbh

Ex-SI
    Every man dies, not every man really lives.

Thanks for taking the time to upload the save
    I've also managed to reproduce this here with the same player, although not with other players where I've offered the same contract. I'll see if a coder can take a look to see why it's happening

Amateur

Is this from starting a brand new game, or from advancing an old save?

Have you used the editor or FMRTE at all? Let me know, thanks.
    I have the same problem I just started my game today and I have the same problem. I am using no Add Ons just the Game with 11.3 and then One Piece Skin.

Amateur

I've also managed to reproduce this here with the same player, although not with other players where I've offered the same contract. I'll see if a coder can take a look to see why it's happening
    Gudge it looks similar to an issue that I bought up back in November one that I was hoping would have been fixed, sporadically - and thats the trouble with it, players lose the contract they were on, have linked the initial one I raised if that helps

http://community.sigames.com/showthr...-Bug-Contracts

Amateur

I have had similar where I have taken a player on trial, someone has offered him a contract while he was with me so I have tried to offer one and they say they dont want to due to previous breakdown in talks, its very frustrating

Time for FMRTE again - its the second time now, that I have to resort to this. Its the only way of getting past the agents. Definitely worst feature added in the whole series of FM
    Many a real life manager would agree with that statement

Amateur

Thats good to hear, something can be done about it so. Again, could you let me know what the coder thinks is the problem and whether its isolated to that particular save or if it could pop up in other saves etc.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Haiku View Post
    It is still impossible to sell players to higher value. I offered anton ferdinand for 1.5M , and I only get 1 loan offer for 300k... and this is not only him. I can't get rid of my unwanted players, just because, no one wants them for no money..
    no one wants anton ferdinand and his wages. what you think you can sell every player you dont like for 1,2 Mill? if you dont want them they must not be good and no one wants them just like you.

Amateur

I'm surprised to see Tottenham have a National reputation. The club finished fourth and has a very big fanbase and a lot of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_UEA View Post
    I'm surprised to see Tottenham have a National reputation. The club finished fourth and has a very big fanbase and a lot of money.
    Haven't done much in Europe for a number of years (this year aside of course) so I'd say that's fair. Didn't Zidane say something along the lines of "who are Tottenham?"

Amateur

Where have the away supporters gone? Noticed at one of my home games that all my home supporters were in the away end and just playing away to one of my rivals and there are none of my supporters in the ground!?

Amateur

why the geame full of bugs ........

Amateur

Man City didnt sell any star defender or have any defender out long term injured. They loaned out Boyata to HSV but to go off and sign this guy??

A SI coder somewhere needs a bucket of water thrown over his head!!

Amateur

Haven't done much in Europe for a number of years (this year aside of course) so I'd say that's fair. Didn't Zidane say something along the lines of "who are Tottenham?"
    Appreciate your quick response but fail to agree. Like them or not (I'm guessing you don't) they're one of England's major clubs. Why are Man City continental then? Done nothing in Europe for years. Spurs are an elite English club who have a lot of money with a huge fan base. I'm really puzzled by this.

Amateur

Man City didnt sell any star defender or have any defender out long term injured. They loaned out Boyata to HSV but to go off and sign this guy??

A SI coder somewhere needs a bucket of water thrown over his head!!
    To be fair hes a good defender, id even say hes better than Lescott in my opinion.

I noticed Brighton have 80 million loan debt, is that correct or is it a typo? just seems like a lot for a league 1 team.

Part-Timer

Just played 12 matches from installing the patch. No saves, full 90, etc, yada yada

my Hereford team think they're Manchester United! Those 12 games were 11 wins on the bounce then a 1-1 draw (which I take full responsibility for as I played the wrong full-back against their winger and he scored a wonder goal :mad: ) We "score most of our goals" in the 76th-90th minute period; we just never look like losing, even at 2-0 down after 20 minutes we didn't look like losing (4-2); it's almost "too easy". We dominate possession, chances, territory, everything!

On a brighter note: after 45 games played since I took over, W31, D3, L11 Top of League Two by 15 points from 2nd with 8 games to play. 19pts ahead of 4th,5th and 6th and I play 4th then 5th next two games

I really do like the ME but it's so good now that the flaws stand out when they happen, and most of those are 1 in ten games rare type of things so not even close to 'game-breakers'. I haven't noticed any great increase in fouls, injuries, cards, etc. I've scored from corners from various angles/positions, I've scored a direct free-kick, I've scored (and missed) penalties. Defenders close down early now, defending the half-way line instead of the 18 yard line, about time too *ahem*, my pass completion is at around 84% or greater most matches, crosses find their targets (and goals are scored).

It's great! (but how do I lose...? )

Amateur

Question Cannot install patch? From Farhan

Hello
    I downloaded the patch to a flash drive on internet an connected laptop then copied it my hard disk of my main pc I double clicked on the patch to start the update program. It starts but I get the following message appears
    Zip damaged file
    C:\user\farahn\Appdata\local\Temp\QZSE3.TMP\FM2011 V11.30
    Patch Installer.exe Bad CRC. Possible file transfer error.
    I have placed a screenshot of the error on you ftp site
    ftp://ftp.sigames.com/fm/game-screenshots/Farhans's 11.30 install error.jpg
    s what do you suggest the problem is.
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Yours
    Farhan

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Farhanc007 View Post
    Hello
    I downloaded the patch to a flash drive on internet an connected laptop then copied it my hard disk of my main pc I double clicked on the patch to start the update program. It starts but I get the following message appears
    Zip damaged file
    C:\user\farahn\Appdata\local\Temp\QZSE3.TMP\FM2011 V11.30
    Patch Installer.exe Bad CRC. Possible file transfer error.
    I have placed a screenshot of the error on you ftp site
    ftp://ftp.sigames.com/fm/game-screenshots/Farhans's 11.30 install error.jpg
    s what do you suggest the problem is.
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Yours
    Farhan
    re-download the patch

Amateur

I have downloaded it 2 times.
    From Farhan

Amateur
    In a hobbit house in the side of a small hill

Quote Originally Posted by Romanista. View Post
    no one wants anton ferdinand and his wages. what you think you can sell every player you dont like for 1,2 Mill? if you dont want them they must not be good and no one wants them just like you.
    IRL, we (Sunderland) have been trying to shift Ferdinand for ages, but we can't get rid because of, as you say, his high wages, coupled with the fact he really aint all that good!

Amateur

Also agree with the Spurs reputation. I would go as far as to say it's a bug. How can you say Blackpool are as well-known as Spurs. Spurs have more current international players than most Premier League teams, if not THE most! The 'have not done much in Europe in recent years' argument is flawed by Man City who have hardly set European football a light in recent years themselves yet they have a 'continental reputation'. Do they have a continental rep because they won League One a few years back?

Amateur

I am managing sunderland. Have 18 m budget at the moment. If I convert it to wage I'm 400 000 above my current wage budged. I want to sign a new ass man - werner kern. He wants 8500 p/w, but my max wage limit is set to 7500!?!? Why I can't sign him he is great assistant and I have a lot of money.. what is the problem1?!?!?!?!?!?

Amateur

Appreciate your quick response but fail to agree. Like them or not (I'm guessing you don't) they're one of England's major clubs. Why are Man City continental then? Done nothing in Europe for years. Spurs are an elite English club who have a lot of money with a huge fan base. I'm really puzzled by this.
    I totally agree. If Spurs are unknown in Europe, why do players and managers in Italy and Spain refer to them as "Spurs" instead of Tottenham. I assume there's some acknowledgement when they know their nickname. Spurs was also the first English team to win in Europe if remember correctly... There is no doubt in my mind that Tottenham has a continental rep - especially if the City has one and that is the criterium.

Amateur

Btw, my chairman just accepted a bid for Bale, worth 21 million pounds. Spurs have repeatedly stated that they are not, by any means, interested in selling Bale, and he just signed a 5 year contract. One could argue that these statements are just means of getting a bigger prize, but that would indicate that they would want more than 21 million pounds.

And why would they need the cash? Spurs is a rich club and have been so for at least the last decade, in spite of having only a "secure" financial status in FM.

Amateur

Still getting stacks of injuries in my game and often multiple per game up to 4 serious ones and usually one or two. Killing my squad.

Amateur

They under value Tottenham in the game. 75% of the players even have a continental reputation.

Amateur

I am managing sunderland. Have 18 m budget at the moment. If I convert it to wage I'm 400 000 above my current wage budged. I want to sign a new ass man - werner kern. He wants 8500 p/w, but my max wage limit is set to 7500!?!? Why I can't sign him he is great assistant and I have a lot of money.. what is the problem1?!?!?!?!?!? This game is .... I can sigh a player for 120 000 p/w , but can't afford a class assistant manager for 8500 p/w... idiotic.!!! Some of my youngsters have higher salary...
    Last edited by Haiku; 10-03-2011 at 19:11.

Amateur

They under value Tottenham in the game. 75% of the players even have a continental reputation.
    I agree. And if you base the reputation on what teams have done in continental competitions during the last years, teams with a much lower quality than English sides like Tottenham, will have a continental reputation as they qualify for group stages in Europa League and Champions League.

Now, more than ever, the Premier division is by far the best league in the world. I would bet that the top 10 teams in England are recognized by most of the football fans in Europe. But I guess it comes down to what SI Games use as basis for defining the reputation. Dont see the logic though...

Amateur

3d view very jerky,any way of fixing this ??

Amateur

Also why are players still injured from the start of he saeson. For example, Thomas Hitzlsperger who has been playing well for West Ham recently still has his injury ruling him out for 8 to 10 months. Same with Andrew Johnson and Johnathan Woodgate. It's annoying.

Youth Team

Quote Originally Posted by marcftm View Post
    Started a new game as Sunderland, and all the matches in the Premier League are kicking off at 3PM Saturday or the same time in midweek. Scrolled through the Premier League fixtures to see if it changed, it does change so there's a late and early kick off on the odd weekend but then keeps changing back so all kick offs are at the same time. I've checked Championship fixtures, and they're correct with the late televised fixture, and Serie A and La Liga fixtures all have different times most have the time, occasionally they all change to 3PM Sunday kick offs. The Premier League games aren't even on TV either, pretty sure this isn't right like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardi Golriz View Post
    Could you please check if in the Preferences the "Move Matches for TV" checkbox is ticked?
    Quote Originally Posted by marcftm View Post
    First thing I looked at, but yeah it was ticked.
    Anyone?

10 charararassssssss

Amateur

Found an exploit with loaned players. Got Muntari and John Mensah at loan to my Sunderland team, both with agreed transfer clause - Muntari - 8m and Mensah - 5.5m. Terminated their loans and immediately after that they were on the transfer list Muntari for 6.6M., and Mensah for 2.9M.( just exactly what their estimated value was).. and then just bid and signed them.. This is in the first transfer window(summer 2010).

Part-Timer

Blimey. You Spurs fans are getting really het up about a simple word. Bear in mind that club reputation is actually a numerical value and 'national' etc are just user-friendly ciphers representing brackets of numbers. I'm 100% sure that Blackpool don't have the same reputation as Spurs in the game, and I would suggest that City's is slightly higher to reflect the pulling power their enormous wealth has for players.

Are players of the level that Spurs can sign in real life interested in joining them in the game? If so, there's no problem.

Amateur

Not sure whether this has been discussed as I can't be bothered to read through 10 pages of this thread.

Whats with Luis Suarez stats not showing up on his profile, he has played 1 and scored 1 but this is not showing up... Is this something you are aware of??? And is it something that can be fixed??

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Ropa23 View Post
    I am getting the same thing with Suarez, but not any other player.
    Must be a bug with Suarez

It's only showing league apps and league goals stat, nothing else
    Yer i posted this problem about three quarters of the way down on page 5 with no reply from SI.. also happening on suarez but mainly affecting the younger players who i've been giving games, Gulacsi,Shelvey,spearing & so on.. tried un-installing and patching upto 11.2.1 again(havent saved the game under 11.3,saved it under a different file name when i saw this) but now it just says unable to find font resource when it should goto the main menu.. so im stuffed either way..

Amateur

Hello,

i've installed 11.3, i'm on steam, and a good thing i've read on the news of the patch was:
    - Allowed user to offer terms to players who aren't interested in joining team but at least have a minimal chance of being able to be bribed by excessive wage offers.

but unfortunally, it ain't working as you can see on my screenshot:

so, what's wrong here??

Banned

What other players apart from Parzyszek are duplicated? Are there others?

Third Team

Agents demanding contracts after bids being rejected is back.

Signed Player X on 02-01-2011

Spartak Moscow make a bid for him on 25-12-2011, i negotiate and the Agent demands a new contract.

I say no, theres time left and he accepts that.

Spartak don't like my demands and pull out. Agent demands new contract again, but the 2 response buttons are missing and there is nothing on the players profile about unhappyness.

Semi Pro

The Staff search isn't working. Looking for assistant manager and asking current ass man to filter those who are interested. Basically doesn't work, of the hundreds left available few if any are really interested. This could be a right pain as i'm playing lower league and it's hard enough as it is getting anyone in.

Not sure if this is the same with player search as I haven't used it yet!

Amateur

its annoying a lot of players the goals and appereance stats not showing.

Banned

hofix please. or just stop makin the game if its gonna be half assed

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by cachirro View Post
    Hello,

i've installed 11.3, i'm on steam, and a good thing i've read on the news of the patch was:
    - Allowed user to offer terms to players who aren't interested in joining team but at least have a minimal chance of being able to be bribed by excessive wage offers.

but unfortunally, it ain't working as you can see on my screenshot:
    <snip>

so, what's wrong here??
    Er... it says players you have a minimal chance of signing. NOT "every player" :3

Amateur

is it even worthwhile downloading this and start a new game? seems like it gots loads of bugs! and is there anything form SI aobut a fix? why is a patch released with so many bugs? where are all the testers

Banned

SI,

Match engine greatly improved. I didn't find anything wrong with 11.2 but this patch has made the game a great one imo. So far so good.

BTW, does anyone know if the corner exploit still exists?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidRicardo View Post
    Btw, my chairman just accepted a bid for Bale, worth 21 million pounds. Spurs have repeatedly stated that they are not, by any means, interested in selling Bale, and he just signed a 5 year contract. One could argue that these statements are just means of getting a bigger prize, but that would indicate that they would want more than 21 million pounds.

And why would they need the cash? Spurs is a rich club and have been so for at least the last decade, in spite of having only a "secure" financial status in FM.
    Wow, i hope Levy doesn't accept any bids for him in my Spurs save. That would really be frustrating. And you are right, there is no way he'd take a £21million bid. Definitely not. No way in hell. Can this be remedied in fmrte? I feel like this is a case in which it's justified to use that thing

Amateur

Please keep all your thoughts and feedback in regards to the 11.3 patch in here.
    So far, so good.

No crashes yet, and set piece instructions seem to 'stick'...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pipson View Post
    is it even worthwhile downloading this and start a new game? seems like it gots loads of bugs! and is there anything form SI aobut a fix? why is a patch released with so many bugs? where are all the testers
    pssh, yes, download it, start a new game, enjoy it.

The stat thing is annoying for sure(doesn't truly bother me), but it is a bit cosmetic i think. The game is much better now witht he patch. No reason not to download it.

Amateur

not a fan of this at all my star player has just stoped performing one of my strikers cant score and i seem to make loads of chances but no goals, then injuries seem more common also i won 5-4 i have never let in 4 goals in a 10 years on the game but now i do really cant be bothered to alter the tatic so going to try and get the old patch back

Amateur

"Access to C:\Program Files (x86)\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\data\meshes\stadium\textures\convert.bat was denied"

Anyone any ideas?

Amateur

Was any players attributes changes in this update?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by dazbowski View Post
    The Staff search isn't working. Looking for assistant manager and asking current ass man to filter those who are interested. Basically doesn't work, of the hundreds left available few if any are really interested. This could be a right pain as i'm playing lower league and it's hard enough as it is getting anyone in.

Not sure if this is the same with player search as I haven't used it yet!
    This is definitely a problem in the lower leagues. I recently started a Chippenham Town save for the DFC. Even with the assistant box checked there are hundreds of free staff on the list. They ARE willing to sign for me (which is probably why they still appear), but their wage demands are 2x or more what I can actually offer, so they are really unrealistic targets. However, the assistant box doesn't seem to take into considering their wage demands. As a result, you still have to manually go through hundreds of people individually which is very time consuming. Of the 900+, there were probably only 50 max who were both will to sign and that I could afford.

A workaround I found was to filter by reputation, but you will miss out on the very best possible candidates as they will be intermixed in the reputation group that has lots who will sign, but for wages you cant afford.

Amateur

Oh and another thing. City are the only club left in the Europa League who have NEVER been in the Champions League. City on 11.3 Continental - Spurs are national. Ridiculous.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by sando123 View Post
    not a fan of this at all my star player has just stoped performing one of my strikers cant score and i seem to make loads of chances but no goals, then injuries seem more common also i won 5-4 i have never let in 4 goals in a 10 years on the game but now i do really cant be bothered to alter the tatic so going to try and get the old patch back
    it's definitely your tactics, I'm scoring for fun! In my first 13 games since the patch I've scored 38 and conceded 7, winning 12 and drawing the other... No complaints here!

Semi Pro

I don't know if this has been said but I seem to be getting a lot more injuries...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast