How many hours a day on fm?

amer

How many hours a day on FM????????????????  

357 members have voted

1. 1. How many hours a day on FM????????????????

• 0-1
    • 1-3
    • 3-5
    • 5 - Till the next morning

err... all day... although im not constantly managing the teams, and clicking away, its always on in the background, so i can sneak the odd match or continue in here and there. good thing for me is i work from home, so i can combine work and FM so very easily!!

How many question marks necessary in a thread title?

A) One

B) Two

C) The question mark is King of Punctuation. As many as possible.

Aaaaanyway, I went for 1-3 hours. But I consider that as an average. Some days I play none at all, but when I do play, it tends to be for quite a few hours.

unfortunately for me i am a nurse so work massive hours during the day when on shift, so it varies between 0 hours or 5 hours. sadly its more the former nowadays. still play whenever get a spate of free time not filled by other stuff

Even tho i'm not working at the moment i usually only get about 1-3 hours in a day, it usually depends on how i'm doing, i tend to take breaks if I lose in annoying fashion in case i do something stupid lol.

To be honest tho in the last few months i've noticed I spend way more time on these forums than actually on fm. I don't really post excessive amounts but just enjoy reading what most people have to say lol.

Why be nosy?

another great thread contribution! :rolleyes:

not sure how those of you that said an hour or so actually cope with that?? im just starting to get into things after an hour, and then having to turn it off would be ridiculously difficult...

err... all day... although im not constantly managing the teams, and clicking away, its always on in the background, so i can sneak the odd match or continue in here and there. good thing for me is i work from home, so i can combine work and FM so very easily!!

A bit jealous of that - if I worked from home I'd be playing constantly in the background - as it is I usually get about 3 hours once a week

Aaaaanyway, I went for 1-3 hours. But I consider that as an average. Some days I play none at all, but when I do play, it tends to be for quite a few hours.

Agreed.

If anyone answers more than 5 hours, then Id be deeply worried about the state of their life! ;)

Used to be like get home from 6th form, then 4 until 1!, although id be on Msn etc most of the time, probably 2 hours a day of proper Fmiing!

although sometimes i go a week without playing, but once fm 09 is out, probably 6+ hours a day until about april 2009 haha!

I think my playing time is perfectly reasonable. But thinking about the game does keep me awake at night. Not in the way you might imagine. I don't lay here fretting about recent results or big games or unhappy players. That's just the thing. I can switch that off. However, I literally just find myself thinking about my game in general. I can't be more specific than that.

On the flipside, when I have my ten minute toilet skives at work, thinking about FM is a pleasant release.

well as a student im very rarley home but when i am im either on FM on the PC or playing a new 360 game if i dont ahve a new game for the 360 then its 24/7 FM. Usually sit browse the web and on msn while playing and do everything on the loading screens so i get everything done. Easiest and funnest way of getting it done

I started out with cm Italia 95 until now....I was 16 at that time....now I'm 29....everytime I play I spent 5-8 hours per day.....until now....except that I spent almost everyday during my youth time but only twice a week now due to work commitment....but I did sneak on to play 1-3 hours per day after work....just for fun....:D

depends where i am in the season. if when i boot up i'm in late feb, i'll usually play so many games that session that i'll end up in may/june. the first half of the season always seems slower.

I know! I just played for three hours and went from Feb 1 to April 23!

But i average 1-2 hours a day, most days

did play a lot... got married... kid on the way...teacher...loads of marking...no time for FM. being a grown up is ever so slightly anticlimatic.

Getting married and having kids is anticlimactic? But I always thought they were huge steps! If you feel that way about it, why are you doing it? Geez.. If I fall in love with someone and she's insane enough to marry me and have my children, I'll be happier than an FM player who's just seen a wonderkid they've nurtured score a hat-trick!

• 1 month later...
Agreed.

If anyone answers more than 5 hours, then Id be deeply worried about the state of their life! ;)

I be worried too!!!!!!!!!!! But imagine when fm 2009 comes out how many hours fans will play on the first day of release!

Archived