FM12: Whos going to be the next superstar

Im just wondering who does everyone think the next best players are going to be in FM12? Who do you think was very under rated in FM11 and should be better in the new game?

I think England will have a few very good young players in the next game. Players like Chris Smalling, Phil Jones, Alex Chamberlain,Jordan Henderson to name a few.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neymar will probably get a boost, because of the media attention though he's already a great player in the game.

Well I don't think the Brazilian researcher, (a very knowledgable man he is by the way), would give Neymar a boost purely on media attention.

Gareth Bale must be downgraded!! Will probably always live of the Inter game

yeah I agree he had a good first 3 or 4 months with spurs and then went mediocre. I wouldnt downgrade him but wouldnt improve him that much, hes still very good in FM11.

If its even possible, Messi probably deserves an upgrade based on the season he just had..... :)

I'm not sure about Bale but I dont think he deserves an upgrade. Sorry to say it but I think the other posters are right - he got world wide attention after the Inter game and went flat in the 2nd half of the year. People forget hes only 22 and at one point couldnt even get in the Spurs team. I dont know about an upgrade byt maybe some small increases to his physical stats (his best area) and influence would be good.

How do Wilshire and McEacran play on other players saves? I'm into my 3rd season and Josh went on loan to soneoen and had a pretty average time and has spent last 2 years in Chelsea reserves with a handul of games. Wilshire was on loan at Rangers and another team and although he plays a lot of games, again hes not been amazing, he doesnt get a game for Arsenal.

EDIT: Wilshire went on loan to Aston Villa in 2011-2012 and only played 8 games for them. Josh has been on loan to Doncaster, Brighton and now Leicester. Doesn't look like hes even getting a game for Leicester and he hasn't made an appearnace for Chelsea since my save started.

Jordan Henderson is rated perfectly well as it is, he was pretty bad for Sunderland for the last few months of the season.

Neymar and Ganso are fine as they are.

Ricardo Alvarez is one player that needs improving quite a bit from what I have read and seen.

Thibaut Courtois (former genk) - transfered for 9 million to chelsea , now loaned out for atletico madrid.

he had an awesome season, and by far biggist goalkeeper talent at his age in the world (at this moment)

Thibaut Courtois (former genk) - transfered for 9 million to chelsea , now loaned out for atletico madrid.

he had an awesome season, and by far biggist goalkeeper talent at his age in the world (at this moment)

He's only a year younger than De Gea.

Archived