What level of team will you go in FM11 ??

CGE97

What level of team will you go ??  

204 members have voted

1. 1. What level of team will you go ??

I dont know really. Never usually start a save with Forest until patch 3 or the last patch. Im going to say either Huddersfield town, Burton Albion or Blackpool or an umemployed game or Scunthorpe. So many choices

I had a really fun game with Huddersfield this year. It is a good, easy game that I somehow found relaxing :)

Are you still playing and sorry for going off topic.

Yes I am playing 2 games at the moment, dont ask me why just depends on what mood I am in. The other game is Werder Bremen. If you want to know a bit about my Huddersfield save here goes, I won promotion to the championship in my first season getting into the round before the quarters in the FA, I mainly bought listed players or free agents. 3 seasons later and I was in the prem. I now just buy young players for the future as they already have a good spine of youngsters. The good thing about Huddersfield is that you dont have to invest alot of time into the game to get fun out the other end as they have a good & balanced team with plenty of backup.

EDIT: I'm not bothered about the of topic bit so its ok :) (I go of topic sometimes aswell)

Yes I am playing 2 games at the moment, dont ask me why just depends on what mood I am in. The other game is Werder Bremen. If you want to know a bit about my Huddersfield save here goes, I won promotion to the championship in my first season getting into the round before the quarters in the FA, I mainly bought listed players or free agents. 3 seasons later and I was in the prem. I now just buy young players for the future as they already have a good spine of youngsters. The good thing about Huddersfield is that you dont have to invest alot of time into the game to get fun out the other end as they have a good & balanced team with plenty of backup.

EDIT: I'm not bothered about the of topic bit so its ok :) (I go of topic sometimes aswell)

Mate. If you want to keep me posted on how your going. Theres a few of us who are posting in the Huddersfield thread in GPTG. Have you posted in the Hudderfiedl thread. i think you have if I remember rightly.

My first team on the full game will be one of the bavarian teams in the 2.Bundesliga as I really love managing in that division. For the demo I'll probably pick Real Madrid to check out the engine and because I probably won't get a chance to coach Khedira and Özil too soon otherwise.

I voted unemployed, as that will be my main game.

I will, however, start off with Arsenal. Just to get a feel of the game, and how tactics work. See if my old tactics on FM10 will still work or not.

When that is done, i'll start a career game, unemployed.

Will be playing as Arsenal and England on the demo (maybe a Leeds game in there as well) to get used to the new features and see what the going rate for some players are (Lloris, Muller etc)

On the full-game though, a created team.

Set myself up with a core team of greats and see how I far I get while keeping the signings cost down (seriously my highest signing was Van Der Vaart for 9.25m on FM10)

on fm11 i'll play with Inter, my favourite team. on demo, i usually do a game with the team that has won champions league, so this year i'll play with Inter with demo and with complete game.

after 2-3 seasons with Inter, i'll start a new game with Spezia, Italian Lega Pro 1st division group a (old C1/a). then, i'll play with QPR like FM09 and 10. when there will be the january update, i'll start the perfect game (like this year, i'm still playing) starting unemployed, or with Pontedera, my hometown. that game will bring me to fm12.

Archived