[FM19][SKIN] TCS '19

TCSSkin

5 horas atrás, yonko disse:

@bluestillidie00

Any reason why the BG selector was removed? Is it not working anymore, does it crash the game, etc.? Or just personal preference?

Also, I like this player overview layout I saw you post elsewhere. You said you can't included it because it's someone else's work. Can you tell me where you got it from? Another skin perhaps? And did you tweak it to look like this?

123abc.thumb.png.33331e6597ee1a101823d03e0242d37a.png

You have in the first version  of the TCS skin this panel of player overview, that it´s basically the same!

3dd0d8dbea97aeaf4b7417af464858c7.png.9690ec8e026f49b9ccbd3387fe565c34.png

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Rivanov said:

Thanks!! Much cleaner right now. :)

Screenshot%202019-05-01%20at%2018.28.23.

Screenshot%202019-05-01%20at%2018.29.44.

now start a save with a team who's primary colour is white and you'll have this.

Compatibility for all pages and use cases is more important than compatibility for one page. Basic UX design.

Screenshot_20190501-202210_YouTube Vanced.jpg

13 hours ago, Tuga said:

You have in the first version  of the TCS skin this panel of player overview, that it´s basically the same!

3dd0d8dbea97aeaf4b7417af464858c7.png.9690ec8e026f49b9ccbd3387fe565c34.png

Which first version? I don't have it. And downloading the versions linked in the OP do not have this overview layout.

1 hora atrás, yonko disse:

Which first version? I don't have it. And downloading the versions linked in the OP do not have this overview layout.

Go to page 1 and see the first layout of TCS skin!

If you go almost to the bottom of the page you will see it!

The first version have this panel!

I dont know if links are working on first post regarding the first versions because i have this player overview since it was released by bluestillidie00 in October. I just made some minor tweaks for my personal use.

15 hours ago, Tuga said:

Go to page 1 and see the first layout of TCS skin!

If you go almost to the bottom of the page you will see it!

The first version have this panel!

I dont know if links are working on first post regarding the first versions because i have this player overview since it was released by bluestillidie00 in October. I just made some minor tweaks for my personal use.

The first layout of this TCS skin is not like the one you posted though. Nevermind, thanks for trying to help.

@bluestillidie00

Can you please help me edit the player overview page? I like this version better:

md9.thumb.png.e5352ba3ff7fad11d53b7835036a93a0.png

But the guy edited and provided link without your approval so I know it's a sensitive subject. Therefore I thought I ask you to help me edit it to look this way.

I like how the Positions panel is separate from the Attributes and it is not too narrow so it displays the roles at full width. Here is how mine looks from TCS 1.6 version:

pq3.thumb.png.32bab9ec6f80a7c70fa9bc797ae03917.png

I have only removed the player picture code cause I don't like the pictures, the back of the kit is enough for me. I don't care for the polygraph panel on the left and would prefer the Positions panel there instead.

Thanks in advance

It's OK, I figured it out. I use the files from the earlier version (1.1.1 v) and have even removed the team color from the panel with the player details info. That panel now is the same as the rest of the panels. 

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but is there any way to get rid of the Suggested box on the Social Feed page and make the regular boxes bigger to take over the vacant space? (Hope that makes sense)

Also, on the club overview page is there anyway to add the boxes underneath the kits to say home, away and third with the colour of that kit?

I've got a rather odd question for this skin, and hopefully someone can help me (if it's possible). I'm using the attribute boxes provided with this, and they work fine. However, I'm changing the colour scheme for each of the boxes in the interface menu and this works fine. I usually make the colours associated to the team I'm managing. So, for example, I'm Dortmund, and using a bright yellow for the best attributes. It looks good, but the white text font for the attribute number on the bright yellow background is hard to read.

I then use just a straight black attribute box for the lowest attributes, so the white text is easy to read there. Is there any way to configure it so that the higher attribute boxes will have black numbers, but the darker attribute boxes will have white numbers? Is this something that I can? I've had a look around and tried to change some settings, but couldn't quite find what I should be looking for - not exactly. Thanks!

15 hours ago, bella699 said:

Others who have this bug with the star rating on facilities???

Inked20190524173518_1_LI.jpg

I have it in my own skin too and it's in other skins as well. We talked about it with @bluestillidie00 it's probably some ID change by SI in the recent time.

Time from the time it appears in my skin without a problem and the stars are here as usual and before. But there are missing when I restart the game and appear randomly again during playing.

5 hours ago, keysi said:

I have it in my own skin too and it's in other skins as well. We talked about it with @bluestillidie00 it's probably some ID change by SI in the recent time.

Time from the time it appears in my skin without a problem and the stars are here as usual and before. But there are missing when I restart the game and appear randomly again during playing.

Thanks m8!!

hello, big fan of your SKIN!!, but i have a lill problem, i just download the new version of the skin the v1.6 , and its makes the player profile looks wrong to me, because the position tab is moving to the right, maybe you dont understand what im saying, i will post the picture so you can see what i mean, can u tell me how to fix it? @bluestillidie00

Untitled.png

Love this skin, given my game a fresh look ready for the off season!

Is there any one that can show/tell me what code i need to remove to remove the kit from the non-player screen and just to have the face?  I have had a go but had no luck (I guess it is simple for some, however, not for me haha)

Thanks!

image.thumb.png.18a07dfd830125c425cb34e5306833b4.png

image.thumb.png.f38e6532816f1b81cfc18bdd63eb1c98.png

Hey,

Does anyone know how to replace the Training Focus panel on the Player Overview screen with the (default I think ?) Training panel which shows the training rating ? Or add it to the selectable options ?

This is what I mean - I'd like to be able to select / view this on player overview:

example.thumb.jpg.b30cc197c4fcca45ba3bb9d154d5a8a3.jpg

Thanks in advance !

LATER EDIT: Figured it out - in case anyone else is interested, this particular panel was commented out in the ..panels/player/tcs/player overview small selector.xml file. More exactly, it's in these lines:

<!-- 	<widget class="player_training_stats_panel" id="pTTS" late_loading="true" valid_for_international_managers_other_team="false" valid_for_other_team_managers="false" valid_for_unemployed_managers="false">
		<translation id="title" translation_id="242773" type="use" value="Training" />
	</widget>	 -->

To make it visibile, delete the "<!-- " in front (and the "-->" at the end). But take note this panel is only set to be visible / usable for your own players, so if you go and look at other teams' player profiles it will be replaced by something universally visible (and you'll need to select it again for your own players).

Edited by Jebedaias

• 3 weeks later...
vor 9 Stunden schrieb bluestillidie00:

after 2000 hours on FM19 (a good portion of that skinning), I'm simply burned out

Understandable, but how about if you release your last version? The WTS Dark Skin should be tested enough, right?

6 hours ago, Matiasu said:

Understandable, but how about if you release your last version? The WTS Dark Skin should be tested enough, right?

it's a half finished mess, less usable than the most recent release, and considering its the final version I don't want to release a buggy mess because that doesn't represent the overall quality of the skin

I don't know if you plan to update the light version (I see you mentioned being burnt out) but the National Team history menu has two "Overview" options instead of Overview and Competitions.

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/07/2019 at 08:17, gai jin said:

I have the same problem and i play 1920x1080 with 125% zoom because so I read better the text.

Please bluestillidie00, can  you solve this problem to make this skin perfect?

Thanks! :)

wont be fixed unfortuantely, there probably wont be any more work released for the skin, let alone bug fixes and stuff

4 hours ago, noshitsherlock said:

@bluestillidie00 For me the "Scout player" button on the player attributes page is not clickable, anyone else that has got the same issue ow knowing how to fix it? Thanks for an amazing skin :)

Yes, it's a known issue. But you can click to "Scout player" in other parts of the player profile. For example in "Comparison" or "Pros & Cons" widget

• 3 weeks later...

@bluestillidie00very quick to spot I'd linked your skin on that other thread :)

I see version 1.5, which is the one I have, isn't in your OP. I must have got it from FM Scout.
Didn't even know there was a 1.6 version so will update mine.

I have the "Scout player" button issue but it's no biggy. I also don't get to see my subs on the tactical page but I think that's down to my resolution.

Thanks for the skin!

9 hours ago, Earnie is God! said:

@bluestillidie00very quick to spot I'd linked your skin on that other thread :)

I see version 1.5, which is the one I have, isn't in your OP. I must have got it from FM Scout.
Didn't even know there was a 1.6 version so will update mine.

I have the "Scout player" button issue but it's no biggy. I also don't get to see my subs on the tactical page but I think that's down to my resolution.

Thanks for the skin!

yeah si broke the scout player button and I never got round to releasing the fix

I am getting crash dumps while trying to enter a match. I thought it was because of the panel mod and I removed it but it still happens. How can I fix this?

If it matters; I am using classen database and I have some kits, logopack and a couple of squad views installed. That's it. 

29 minutes ago, Reguire said:

I am getting crash dumps while trying to enter a match. I thought it was because of the panel mod and I removed it but it still happens. How can I fix this?

If it matters; I am using classen database and I have some kits, logopack and a couple of squad views installed. That's it. 

no idea, the only time I get crash dumps is if I'm changing the skin then jumping into a match, whenever I change something on the match UI then go to play a match I reload the game which stops it crashing

• 2 weeks later...

I personally think that a crowdfunding idea like that is far better than what some have done and charged anyone and everyone for the privilege of using their skin.
And your suggestion of early access (and possibly other benefits) to contributors makes sense. That way, people can give a little for that bonus but it doesn't block out others who don't have that spare cash to give.

21 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Love you all 

I'd also be interested in everyone's thoughts on this

You will lose a lot of supporters . While being grateful for a nice skin i would not pay for it in any way . You do it for the fun and share it . Most people I would think would just not bother and go elsewhere as I would .  The game gives you the ability to do a skin and it should not be for profit as you would be riding on the back of a already produced product . But that's my view anyways

1 hour ago, prot651 said:

You will lose a lot of supporters . While being grateful for a nice skin i would not pay for it in any way . You do it for the fun and share it . Most people I would think would just not bother and go elsewhere as I would .  The game gives you the ability to do a skin and it should not be for profit as you would be riding on the back of a already produced product . But that's my view anyways

as I explained in the twitter thread, the skin won't be exclusive, I plan for the free version of TCS 2020 to be just as high quality as TCS '19 was. The patreon bonuses, will just be stuff like access to work in progress versions, or a random panel that I make that doesn't fit into the skin design (ie some of the stuff I've shown on the Show Your Skin thread.) For higher tiers I could probably do something like custom skins or something, idk.

TCS won't be going anywhere, and people who don't pay won't be losing out. I've been in the position of not being able to afford to donate to a patreon or not wanting to donate and I completely understand those viewpoints and respect them, but as I've grown older and gotten a full time job, my time is more limited and anything extra would be a bonus.

I appreciate your opinion, and thank you for giving me something to think about